Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) (5524 Views)

A Question For The Female Money freaks. / 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts / Meet The Nigerian Comedian Born With Female Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by DucheSsMerezz(f): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Female breast ptosis or sagging is a natural consequence of aging . The rate at which a woman's breasts droop and the degree of ptosis depends on many
factors. The key factors influencing breast ptosis over a woman's lifetime are:
1. Crash Dieting
Cycling back and forth between the same five to 10 pounds
probably won’t make a dent in your set. Each time you gain and
lose weight, breast tissue becomes more slack.
2. Smoking
Even your breasts can’t escape the damage cigarettes do. Any
amount of smoking weakens and ages skin by decreasing the
blood supply to the skin surface.
3. Wearing an Unsupportive Bra
Whether it’s the boulder holder you wear during the day or
the sports bra you change into at the gym, not sporting proper
support is a big reason for droop. The more your boobs
bounce around, the more stressed breast skin and collagen
become.
4. Superfluous High-impact workouts
Though exercise helps you keep up a youthful appearance in many ways but the repetitive motions that happen when you run
or do a similar workout can lead to a breakdown of breast
collagen.

The preventions are:
1. Weight loss or weight gain causes the breasts to sag so avoid unnecessary weight loss/gain.
2. Eating healthy food can help prevent the breasts from sagging.
3. Go to a lingerie store and get yourself a supportive bra which is exactly your size. Ensure that you wear bra at all times except when sleeping. If you play sports, a good sports bra can prevent
sagging caused by vigorous exercise. Ensure your breasts do not spill over the cup, should be tight without constricting air flow and not ride up at the back.

Thank You.
Lalasticlala

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by MEGGATRON(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by Tolexander: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thinking I'm going to see pictures!

****sad and disappointed*****

1 Like

Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by vicstar(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by photoshoot(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
smiley
Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by sinaj(f): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wot are all dis guys looking for here tongue

1 Like

Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by Laveda(f): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Finally Duchessmerrezz cheesy

Nice thread. wink
Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by Tolexander: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
sinaj:
Wot are all dis guys looking for here tongue
lol

To see Nairaland girls with breasts ptosis that will visit this thread for solutions.

2 Likes

Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Op u for highlight am with boobi picture na

1 Like

Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by DucheSsMerezz(f): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thanks ma'am
Laveda:
Finally Duchessmerrezz cheesy
Nice thread. wink

1 Like

Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by sinaj(f): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Tolexander:
lol

To see Nairaland girls with breasts ptosis that will visit this thread for solutions.
lwkmd grin

Are u sure Itz nt coz of ur gf tongue
Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by barackodam: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
vicstar:
cry

[img]http://memegenerator.eu/media/created/163y3h.jpg[/img]

Then I'd force you to say something

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by Tolexander: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd grin

Are u sure Itz nt coz of ur gf tongue
no,

I've got no one cool
Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by LordScent(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:
Female breast ptosis or sagging is a natural consequence of aging . The rate at which a woman's breasts droop and the degree of ptosis depends on many
factors. The key factors influencing breast ptosis over a woman's lifetime are:
1. Crash Dieting
Cycling back and forth between the same five to 10 pounds
probably won’t make a dent in your set. Each time you gain and
lose weight, breast tissue becomes more slack.
2. Smoking
Even your breasts can’t escape the damage cigarettes do. Any
amount of smoking weakens and ages skin by decreasing the
blood supply to the skin surface.
3. Wearing an Unsupportive Bra
Whether it’s the boulder holder you wear during the day or
the sports bra you change into at the gym, not sporting proper
support is a big reason for droop. The more your boobs
bounce around, the more stressed breast skin and collagen
become.
4. Superfluous High-impact workouts
Though exercise helps you keep up a youthful appearance in many ways but the repetitive motions that happen when you run
or do a similar workout can lead to a breakdown of breast
collagen.

The preventions are:
1. Weight loss or weight gain causes the breasts to sag so avoid unnecessary weight loss/gain.
2. Eating healthy food can help prevent the breasts from sagging.
3. Go to a lingerie store and get yourself a supportive bra which is exactly your size. Ensure that you wear bra at all times except when sleeping. If you play sports, a good sports bra can prevent
sagging caused by vigorous exercise. Ensure your breasts do not spill over the cup, should be tight without constricting air flow and not ride up at the back.

Thank You.
Lalasticlala
embarassed
Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Yes I agree with the Op esp on point 1.
In addition, being in the over weight - Obese BMI range contributes too cos the high fat density around the boobs exerts alot of tension on the supporting cooper's fibres.

Ofcus some babes naturally have banana shaped boobs, that wan dey.

1 Like

Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by Smellymouth: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
DuChessMerezz, is there any hope for this kinda lady?

Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by DucheSsMerezz(f): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
Continuous usage of uplifting bras... exercise can also strengthen the pectoral muscles but will not return the breasts to its former perkiness.
Smellymouth:

1 Like

Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by Smellymouth: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:
Continuous usage of uplifting bras... exercise can also strengthen the pectoral muscles but will not return the breasts to its former perkiness.

Hhhmmmm...

Nice one duchess..

Ka kura lafiya? tongue
Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by iPopAlomo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
No pictures... sad

upload pictures of boobs in bras nah...
Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by IamLEGEND1: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
This one is as good as finished. make she just go get a double mastectomy. The things don pass their due date.

1 Like

Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by DucheSsMerezz(f): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hhhmmmm...
Nice one duchess..
Ka kura lafiya? tongue
Hehe.. Ina lafiya.. Don allah bari mu magana a daya gefen
Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by Smellymouth: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
This one is as good as finished. make she just go get a double mastectomy. The things don pass their due date.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by DucheSsMerezz(f): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
iPopAlomo:
No pictures... sad

upload pictures of boobs in bras nah...
Don't you know how your Gf's own looks like?? undecided
Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by iPopAlomo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:

No girlfriend sadly... come and gimme one nah...
Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by cortix(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
frenchwine:
Yes I agree with the Op esp on point 1.
In addition, being in the over weight - Obese BMI range contributes too cos the high fat density around the boobs exerts alot of tension on the supporting cooper's fibres.

Ofcus some babes naturally have banana shaped boobs, that wan dey.
i thought am the only one that have seen a banana shaped milk industry

1 Like

Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by disloman(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
barackodam:

Then I'd force you to say something

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by Kondomatic(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:

Person wey no come get gf nko?

I got the notif of your pm but I couldn't reply because I was on a ban then and I have lost access to the mail account.
Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by disloman(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Tolexander:
no,
I've got no one cool
I will tell folake and show her this comment of yours.
Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by Smellymouth: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:

Hehe.. Ina lafiya.. Don allah bari mu magana a daya gefen

Ina lafiya kalau,na gode

Ina wuni

Yaya aiki?

Na shigo da kafar dama grin tongue tongue
grin
Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by Tolexander: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
disloman:
I will tell folake and show her this comment of yours.
folake? grin

I beg I dey look for her o. If you see her, please inform her she has a boyfriend that doesn't know her o. cheesy
Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by Smellymouth: 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
HateU2
Naughtynaughty
KingCheezyPuff
Crazymommy

Come and see the causes of saggy boobs..

I didn't say your boobs are sagged o grin

HateU2, abeg send me your address, I wan mail send the ram to you tongue
Re: Causes And Preventions Of The Female Breasts Ptosis(sagging) by KnightRod(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
I'm afraid, what has fallen has fallen.. There's no hope for the dead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? / Our Girls, Make Una Suffri Now. This Got Me Laughing. (photo) / Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.