Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly (1920 Views)

What Do You Think This Fine Girl Is Doing? (sexy Photos) / She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy / She's Ugly But The Job Is Irresistible.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by marvelck: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
No matter how beautiful a girl is, if she's not clean or doesn't have good personal hygiene, then she's ugly. Forget about all her make-up, fine clothes, shoes and lovely hair that help to make her very sexy and attractive to guys. Cos should you decide to pay her a surprise visit her at home, you might end up disappointed seeing how dirty she is. which is common with most girls. That's why a lot of girls don't like inviting guys to their house, due to obvious reasons. If any beautiful girl is not clean, then she is not fine. Your natural body and how clean you are as a lady, its what defines your beauty. Any other thing na jara.

1 Like

Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by dollyjoy(f): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided
Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by MEGGATRON(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
op join me and falconey in prayer .......let's pray for our girls

Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by Jorussia(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Yoruba ladies are very dirty.

1 Like

Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Some girls are just too lazy.
Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by IamLEGEND1: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
is that all?
Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by KnightRod(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
Bam! You're a fÙcking Jedi! You're too truthful to be human!

Gather round folks! Yoda's successor has been found!

May the force be with you Marvelwretch!
Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by Tomaxzyn1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jorussia:
I'd bet my balls..u're IGBO...#AmNotYoruba
Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by Tomaxzyn1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
OP..juz like Timaya: I CONCUR !!!
Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by Chrisrare: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jorussia:
Especially the fat ones.
Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by ehix89(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
spot on
Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Everyone now has access to the Internet and every cockroach now has an opinion.

@ Iamlegend1, that's the most stupid, fuçking retarðed signature you got there. How old are you :/
Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by LuveU2(f): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jorussia:
I am igbo and your post is very silly. Most yoruba girls i know are very neat.

2 Likes

Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by barackodam: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jorussia:

You don't have to go tribalistic abeg......

Go to politics if you insist

1 Like

Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by BoboFashion(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Tomaxzyn1:

He mustn't be Igbo, Igbos no dey yab.
Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by IamLEGEND1: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fabulocity:

@ Iamlègend1, that's the most stupid, fuçking retarðed signature you got there. How old are you :/

And it's MY signature for a reason,I get to do whatever I want with it.
So get a coffee and mind ur business old woman.
#Comprende?
Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
>:-/
It's still a pretty stupìd signature anyway
anyways na me fùck up. It's really not my bidness
I'll get that coffee. I think I need one kiss
IamLEGEND1:

And it's MY signature for a reason,I get to do whatever I want with it.
So get a coffee and mind ur business old woman.
#Comprende?
Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by KnightRod(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Muvacci:

Starve people of your photos bruh. Use banners instead.
cry Why?
Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by MEGGATRON(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Muvacci:

Starve people of your photos bruh. Use banners instead.

copy that ......thanks a lot my man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by IamLEGEND1: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fabulocity:
>:-/
It's still a pretty stupìd signature anyway
anyways na me fùck up. It's really not my bizness
I'll get that coffee. I think I need one kiss
Yeah well,u know what the old guys said,just bcoz Kano is north of Portharcourt doesnt mean it isn't south of Niger Republic #Perception.

At least u realise it was non of ur business,Good to see that u can be reasoned with,which is really weird on NL.

1 Like

Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by Jorussia(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Tomaxzyn1:

you don lose your balls.I am proudly Igodomigodo.My mother is from ondo state.Yoruba ladies are very dirty and primitive. I have said this thing here before and the Yoruba ladies here(NL) poured insults on me.I am not an ethnic chauvinist.
Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by Jorussia(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chrisrare:
Especially the fat ones.
bros you get sense.
Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by Tomaxzyn1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jorussia:
you don lose your balls.I am proudly Igodomigodo.My mother is from ondo state.Yoruba ladies are very dirty and primitive. I have said this thing here before and the Yoruba ladies here(NL) poured insults on me.I am not an ethnic chauvinist.
Dammit..I bliv u alredi..ur harangue reeks of unbiased sincerity..
I withdraw the comment I made prior to dis..
Erm...how bou we review the issue of my balls..??
Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by Tomaxzyn1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
BoboFashion:

He mustn't be Igbo, Igbos no dey yab.
I dint say igbos yab.. U for simply ask Y I made dat statement..
Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by IamLEGEND1: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Muvacci:
grin
Boss!

1 Like

Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by LordScent(m): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
marvelck:
No matter how beautiful a girl is, if she's not clean or doesn't have good personal hygiene, then she's ugly. Forget about all her make-up, fine clothes, shoes and lovely hair that help to make her very sexy and attractive to guys. Cos should you decide to pay her a surprise visit her at home, you might end up disappointed seeing how dirty she is. which is common with most girls. That's why a lot of girls don't like inviting guys to their house, due to obvious reasons. If any beautiful girl is not clean, then she is not fine. Your natural body and how clean you are as a lady, its what defines your beauty. Any other thing na jara.

Marvel i dey reason for that thing wey you talk oooo.....Na true ooo.

Come to think about it, whats the essence of make up when the kpekus is smelling. Some girls are funny, they can retouch their facebeat 10times within 1hour in the restroom but will never clean up after uriniating. Chaiiii diarisGod. Oya sandoski koman gee me perfect meme to capture my emotion
Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by vicstar(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fabulocity:
Everyone now has access to the Internet and every cockroach now has an opinion.

@ Iamlegend1, that's the most stupid, fuçking retarðed signature you got there. How old are you :/

nawa ooh lipsrsealed

Re: When A Fine Girl Is Dirty, She's Ugly by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
LordScent:

Marvel i dey reason for that thing wey you talk oooo.....Na true ooo.

Come to think about it, whats the essence of make up when the kpekus is smelling. Some girls are funny, they can retouch their facebeat 10times within 1hour in the restroom but will never clean up after uriniating. Chaiiii diarisGod. Oya sandoski koman gee me perfect meme to capture my emotion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Marry These Types Of Girls ? / S3x Story: How I Fvcked My Dad (READ) / Juju Or Love ( See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.