Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Juju Or Love ( See Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Juju Or Love ( See Photo) (1924 Views)

Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / I Last Just 2minutes On Bed,with Ashawo,juju Or What? / When Your Girlfriend Starts Crying Out Of Love, See gifts she bought after that (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by money121(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
To my own knowledge of Understand when come to Relationship I think this is sign of True Love due to the Condition of the Woman...
Since the husband is chance he can help her in the kitchen to mop the Floor..

My fellow Nairalanders what is your take to this pic.. Kindly drop ur comment below..

For the Ladies will you Allow your husband to do this?
Men will you do this for your wife...?

lalasticlala, ijebabe

1 Like

Re: Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by Mrjo(m): 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
Both of them

1 Like

Re: Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
There is no big deal in a man doing that, with or without the woman's condition.
Re: Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by money121(m): 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
coolesmile:
There is no big deal in a man doing that, with or without the woman's condition.

Yes u are right, that's why I said to my own understanding..

1 Like

Re: Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by money121(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mrjo:
Both of them

grin grin
Re: Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lol @ to mob the floor. La casa nostra grin

I don't like it. It my eyes it looks...dare I say...weak.
Re: Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by ikp120(m): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
money121:
To my own knowledge of Understand when come to Relationship I think this is sign of True Love due to the Condition of the Woman...
Since the husband is chance he can help her in the kitchen to mob the Floor..

My fellow Nairalanders what is your take to this pic.. Kindly drop ur comment below..

lalasticlala, ijebabe

What the fvck is wrong with some men? angry angry Your wife ain't ya slave or maid.
sad

You ain't doing that shiit for ya wife, but for the home. Is that hard to get? undecided undecided undecided

If there's water on the floor of the kitchen, are you gonna call ya wife to mop it? undecided Even the devil will be responsible enough to mop that shiit because it is for the common good. cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by Mologi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
JULOVE

1 Like

Re: Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
No wahala..
Re: Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by money121(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
ikp120:

What the fvck is wrong with some men? angry angry Your wife ain't ya slave or maid.
sad

You ain't doing that shiit for ya wife, but for the home. Is that hard to get? undecided undecided undecided

If there's water on the floor of the kitchen, are you gonna call ya wife to mop it? undecided Even the devil will be responsible enough to mop that shiit because it is for the common good. cool cool cool

Please cool down
Re: Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by quinnboy: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
So if a guy dey clean him house na juju be that?....uhmmmm. With or without her condition omo nothing like juju or love there oh. Cleaning the floor doesn't mean he loves her neither does it mean he's under a spell .
Re: Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by oloriooko(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
It's simple, the guy could not hire a maid and the wife's pregnant
Re: Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by firstking01(m): 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Smh, so, if your wife is not there to always clean the house it will remain dirty?...some guys sha...well, the impression you'd leave me with is that you are dirty, shikina.
Re: Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by numericalguy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
oloriooko:

Though i dont see anything wrong in a man cleaning up his own house but that prenancy excuse in this case does not hold water at all. Being pregnant is different from being in coma. There is nothing the man is doing that a pregnant woman cannot do.
Re: Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by decatalyst(m): 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
oloriooko:

Hmmm...so he is saving cost, shey? undecided

Re: Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by oloriooko(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
numericalguy:

Though i dont see anything wrong in a man cleaning up his own house but that prenancy excuse in this case does not hold water at all. Being pregnant is different from being in coma. There is nothing the man is doing that a pregnant woman cannot do.
So you would subject your pregnant wife to floor mopping while you watch TV?
Re: Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by oloriooko(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
decatalyst:

Hmmm...so he is saving cost, shey? undecided

No he's not saving cost, he's simply helping with house chores since no househelp
Re: Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by shinarlaura(f): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Love smiley
Re: Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by Treasure17(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
purely love....just a domestic work... doing that doesn't mean you are under a spell or whatever ...Africans and their mentality..at least consider her condition.

1 Like

Re: Juju Or Love ( See Photo) by MrHenshaw: 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
money121:
Since the husband is chance he can help her in the kitchen to mop the Floor..

lalasticlala, ijebabe

Juju love!

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Know About An Olosho. / Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men That Every Guy Should Know / Please Help! I Can't Release Sperm In The 4th Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.