Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti (46012 Views)

Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) / Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) / Isiaka Adeleke Was To Distribute Grinding Machines, Motorcycles Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by ceo247frolic(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Embattled Governor Of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose is looking as calm as ever....

Today, he made the day of this woman who he empowered with Grinding Machine during a street-walk.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-woman-goes-crazy-with-joy-as.html

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by SeverusSnape(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Aha! cheesy

While Fayose is empowering true and patriotic citizens of Ekiti, Paid goons are there embarking on a fruitless protest.

Like I said earlier, Fayose, Continue with the good work. Haters... Eat my sh!it

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3940166_img20160629021146_jpeg48904b4da8a3e6326ca878de4f8ead0c

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by midolian(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Make one person happy for the cameras to make pple who depend on the products of the cameras believe he is doing fine and all is well with him and his pple. This is Fayose's way of life.

I just hope his blind supporters won't come here to sing praise songs for this he has done. He has done well but not enough. This woman only represents 0.00000000000000001% of the 'ekaites'. There is a special kind of suffering in Ekiti right now, no thanks to the kpomo cutter.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
Zombies won't like this grin

After paying huge amount renting crowd to protest against fayose by APC,the people still continue to show him love.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by ollymoore: 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mr Fayose because u are deserve to dey call governor is dat wat other governors are doing to dere people in other state I don't just know y always act like person dat don't have sense at all after u fraud ekiti state finish u give out one granding machine for just one person wit more dan 40 security men behind you na GoD go punish you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by SeverusSnape(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
midolian:
[s]I love his way. Make one person happy for the cameras to make pple who depend on the products of the cameras believe he is doing fine and all is well with him and his pple.

I just hope his blind supporters won't come here to sing praise songs for this he has done. He has done well but not enough. There is a special kind of suffering in Ekiti right now, no thanks to the kpomo cutter.[/s]
When it comes to Photocracy, Your messiah Bubu the Mumu is the master.

... And Nigerians are suffering because of the foolishness and crudeness of Buhari.

Fayose is one thousand times better than that dullard.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by SeverusSnape(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
frankline5:
Zombies won't like this grin

After paying huge amount renting crowd to protest against fayose by APC,the people still continue to show him love.
You dey mind them? grin

17 Likes

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fayose the badt guy grin

Always allow APC to mumu themselves with their rented crowd,then he will strike them with heartbreaking shows grin

23 Likes

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by ThePeacemaker(m): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
And na Person Mama be that ooooooohhhh............
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

When it comes to Photocracy, Your messiah Bubu the Mumu is the master.

... And Nigerians are suffering because of the foolishness and crudeness of Buhari.

Fayose is one thousand times better than that dullard.
midolian is a certified hailing hailers

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by IamPatriotic(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
One woman out of several impoverished women in Ekiti? and Lere thinks it's moral to upload photos on social media, I fear politicians and their insensitivity.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by SeverusSnape(m): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

midolian is a certified hailing hailers
Exactly! ... THe Jonathan-is-the-cause crew. grin

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by looseweight: 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fayose is undergoing the usual media tribal but keeps calm and continue to put smile into faces of ekiti indigenes....

No be so them finish diazini maduaeke, where is she now?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by UIA04(f): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
This fayose is tall o
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by MemphisDepay(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fayose
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Aha! cheesy

While Fayose is empowering true and patriotic citizens of Ekiti, Paid goons are there embarking on a fruitless protest.

Like I said earlier, Fayose, Continue with the good work. Haters... Eat my sh!it

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3940166_img20160629021146_jpeg48904b4da8a3e6326ca878de4f8ead0c

It is only in Nigeria that people are supposedly empowered with grinding machine and okada undecided

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Qmerit(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Aha! cheesy

My broda you re not a gov, re you saying you can't buy one grinding machine for just one person? Cause I'm seeing just one lady with a machine, I think that's too low for a serving gov if not notice me activity

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Zico5(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Anytime I read about hate words from PDP or ipod youths against president Buhari, I do laugh cos they thought they can buy anybody through their arrogance or they think 5% can overshadow 95%. Take it or leave it Buhari is man of majority and that with what he has started achieving will surely boost his vote for the second term or whomever they present again. Yoruba are the most intelligent in Nigeria, don't believe if u like cos we always reason and think before taking decision. Let PDP continue with their problem. Nigerians are more wiser now

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by harrysjones(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
seriously Nigerian angry angry can never be satisfied.. apc will surely win that state.... lets watch and see abeg if u want APC TO WIN that state back make u na hit like in this post..... please dont forget to check my signature wink

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by davibid: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
When you hear say Fayose dey come your street for road work grin

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by shamecurls(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
(1) unit of Grinding Machine

grin grin grin grin

Re people this cheap?. Fayose keeps using cheap things to entice Ekiti people and they keep falling for it. #Gush

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Update: He still hasn't paid salary or intends to. Just in case you were wondering.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by nintal(m): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
And u people want him to go?
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Donpressman(m): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oshokomole ni irumole to n je beef sharwama grin
APC vs Fayose...... The battle just dey start. STAY TUNED!!!!
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by deavicky(m): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
midolian:
Make one person happy for the cameras to make pple who depend on the products of the cameras believe he is doing fine and all is well with him and his pple. This is Fayose's way of life.

I just hope his blind supporters won't come here to sing praise songs for this he has done. He has done well but not enough. This woman only represents 0.00000000000000001% of the 'ekaites'. There is a special kind of suffering in Ekiti right now, no thanks to the kpomo cutter.
how u take calculate am? The total population of Ekiti reach 10 million?

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by FakeNEWSevryday: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mthceeeeeew
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Vendoor(f): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijababe:

It is only in Nigeria that people are supposedly empowered with grinding machine and okada undecided

grin
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by taurusmena1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
E better make u write with pidgin than to com dey blow grammar wey no make sense.Before you go further to display the little nothing you know about him,please take a moment to ease yourself of hate and not be quick to judge. Something tells me you'd be a million times worse than him.
ollymoore:
Mr Fayose because u are deserve to dey call governor is dat wat other governors are doing to dere people in other state I don't just know y always act like person dat don't have sense at all after u fraud ekiti state finish u give out one granding machine for just one person wit more dan 40 security men behind you na GoD go punish you

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by johnstar(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by folks4luv(f): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
this dude is THE politician I tell u, he is teaching me stuff. guess some folks in APC should also come n learn lol

1 Like

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by spako4(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Who is fooling who?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin / Peter Obi & Donald Duke's Campaign Poster (Photoshopped Photo) / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.