Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti (46020 Views)

Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) / Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) / Isiaka Adeleke Was To Distribute Grinding Machines, Motorcycles Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Timisey(m): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
babajay69:

You need help!
He steals billions of Naira then gives one person a grinding machine and he becomes a god.
What about those he owes salaries.

Oga abeg hear your self talk na. At least its visible to us all that he's giving someone something out of your wealth and property that he stole, what about others that never even say thank you for given them the chance to steal your money...

I wonder why we talk without thinking #at least he's touching lives!

As for the salary issue, it's all over the states, what is your Mr integrity doing about it?
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by ivandragon: 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

When it comes to Photocracy, Your messiah Bubu the Mumu is the master.

... And Nigerians are suffering because of the foolishness and crudeness of Buhari.

Fayose is one thousand times better than that dullard.

to buttress your point... I remember when bubu was still campaigning, anytime he was travelling out, he did so in economy class with 'emergency' photographers appearing from no where, but the day he travelled by 1st class after winning the elections, there was no one to take his photo, if not for the Deziani brouhaha, we won't have known he uses first class. during election, he wore suits, after election nko? lol. deception is their stock in trade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by muzeze77: 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
I though Ekiti folks are meant to be smart. Not an insult but when you have a governor that goes around giving garri and grinding machine (who is paying for this? Is he using his personal funds?). Is he building hospitals? Roads? How are you going to audit all this money and food he is giving out? My people let not the hunger in our stomach cloud our judgement or our common sense. Fayose is using all this to steal. he gives out garri today then he deducts 10Million from the state budget as the cost of garri. Will there be a way to verifying this. No. Besides he is doing this for the camera
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Maydfourth: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Showmanship..Na Abu money be dat....
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by jimoholuyemi3(m): 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
God have mercy on us for how long would Fayose continued to deceive us in ekiti the woman in question aunty Aye in Enu-odi odo ado d woman carrying the cartoon Aunty Bola she is selling drugs at enu odi market the two of them are all PDP members
God will help the youth of this country from the hands of this various deceivers called leaders in Niger
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by tayo200(m): 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
buhari is working
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Klare(f): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2016
ollymoore:
Mr Fayose because u are deserve to dey call governor is dat wat other governors are doing to dere people in other state I don't just know y always act like person dat don't have sense at all after u fraud ekiti state finish u give out one granding machine for just one person wit more dan 40 security men behind you na GoD go punish you

Aminaaa!!
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Klare(f): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2016
frankline5:
Fayose the badt guy grin

Always allow APC to mumu themselves with their rented crowd,then he will strike them with heartbreaking shows grin

Lols
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Klare(f): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
And na Person Mama be that ooooooohhhh............
The old woman con dey kneel down again with her grey
hair
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by bashydemy1: 12:19am On Jul 08, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Aha! cheesy

While Fayose is empowering true and patriotic citizens of Ekiti, Paid goons are there embarking on a fruitless protest.

Like I said earlier, Fayose, Continue with the good work. Haters... Eat my sh!it

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3940166_img20160629021146_jpeg48904b4da8a3e6326ca878de4f8ead0c
I know you will surely be on this thread robot, 1.2 billion he stole is still in his acocunt freeze and he bought Grinding Machine of less than 10k naira for person and you are jubillating.. I SMH for you.
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by bashydemy1: 12:23am On Jul 08, 2016
Qmerit:

My broda you re not a gov, re you saying you can't buy one grinding machine for just one person? Cause I'm seeing just one lady with a machine, I think that's too low for a serving gov if not notice me activity
No mind the yeye boy jare, How much be Grinding machine?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by bashydemy1: 12:53am On Jul 08, 2016
Haryohdeji:
Gbenu Soun... @ least Fayose still try pass some state Gov like Ondo,Osun,OYO...
Shut up and stop saying what you dont know..

https://www.nairaland.com/3190215/aregbesola-adeleke-distribute-okadas-sewing
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by aresssa: 1:53am On Jul 08, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3891659_4_jpeg9679ccb5a92f650b83fcf29e0a6a6775

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3891668_5_jpegddf9c9a45551e218c4018d5c53e9f6bb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3891669_6_jpegc57de7ffb63a04971dc3a933cf2f080d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3891671_8_jpeg4f84f02beb6427bc9a6d8d09d2376746

Aregbe did way way better, but the same Igbos here hailing the kirikiri destined clown in ekiti in this thread were trashing Aregbe...

Same way they trash developments in Imo, but hail the same thing Anambra..

These are really deranged and mentality twisted people for real.. grin
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by guiddoti: 3:09am On Jul 08, 2016
wen pauper display happiness from looting gift

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by achieverme(m): 3:38am On Jul 08, 2016
midolian:
Make one person happy for the cameras to make pple who depend on the products of the cameras believe he is doing fine and all is well with him and his pple. This is Fayose's way of life.

I just hope his blind supporters won't come here to sing praise songs for this he has done. He has done well but not enough. This woman only represents 0.00000000000000001% of the 'ekaites'. There is a special kind of suffering in Ekiti right now, no thanks to the kpomo cutter.

So, how many ekiti people did your fayemi touch their lives? Maybe none.

I learnt your fayemi wasn't even residing in ekiti government house when he was governor; he was more or less a governor in exile. He was ruling ekiti from another state.

If that is your idea of leadership, then yours is an upside down idea.

Fayose is a governor the people can see, a governor they can relate with.

Do you realise that many people in ekiti have fayose's phone number?

How many people have fayemi's phone number? Maybe none.

As far as they are concerned, fayemi is a foreigner. He was not a governor of the people; he was a goveror of the elite. And unfortunately for him, the elite represent a minute percent of the populace.
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by aresssa: 3:53am On Jul 08, 2016
achieverme:

So, how many ekiti people did your fayemi touch their lives? Maybe none.

I learnt your fayemi wasn't even residing in ekiti government house when he was governor; he was more or less a governor in exile. He was ruling ekiti from another state.

If that is your idea of leadership, then yours is an upside down idea.

Fayose is a governor the people can see, a governor they can relate with.

Do you realise that many people in ekiti have fayose's phone number?

How many people have fayemi's phone number? Maybe none.

As far as they are concerned, fayemi is a foreigner. He was not a governor of the people; he was a goveror of the elite. And unfortunately for him, the elite represent a minute percent of the populace.

Fayemi Signs Social Security Bill To Law As Beneficiaries Hits 20,000

Ekiti State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi, Friday signed the Social Security bill into law, even as he restated that the decision of his administration to take care of the elderly citizens was borne out of genuine concern for their welfare in view of the harsh economic condition in the country.

Fayemi who lauded the effective coordination of the scheme, which has led an increase in the number of beneficiaries from 10,“To some skeptics at the time, this was just a vote catching gimmick of a typical opportunistic and desperate politician. Even to genuine admirers, the realization of this dream was unfathomable given the limited resources available to our State. Now that the goal is realized, it is the beginning of the fulfillment of our campaign promise to provide for our elderly in their old age,” he said.

http://ekitistate.gov.ng/2012/03/fayemi-signs-social-security-bill-to-law-as-beneficiaries-hits-20000/

Please tell us how your village governor touched your people's lives...
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by achieverme(m): 4:01am On Jul 08, 2016
aresssa:

Please tell us how your village governor touched your people's lives...

Beneficiaries on paper or beneficiaries in reality? Show me the list of just 20 beneficiaries
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by aresssa: 4:17am On Jul 08, 2016
achieverme:

Beneficiaries on paper or beneficiaries in reality? Show me the list of just 20 beneficiaries

Typical ipob unintelligent comeback. So I should go around ekiti to round up the beneficiaries for your silly NL idiocy...

3Fayemi’s Care For The Aged In Ekiti

I still need you to show us what your village governor did for your village people..
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by achieverme(m): 4:29am On Jul 08, 2016
aresssa:

Typical ipob unintelligent comeback. So I should go around ekiti to round up the beneficiaries for your silly NL idiocy...

[img]Fayemi’s Care For The Aged In Ekiti[/img]

I still need you to show us what your village governor did for your village people..

So, all the foreigner-governor did was to hand over some few cheques? And you call that an achievement? No wonder he was kicked out by the people. Your value system is faulty if you call that an achievement.

And for your information, I am a son of ekiti in all ramifications.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by aresssa: 4:37am On Jul 08, 2016
achieverme:

So, all the foreigner-governor did was to hand over some few cheques? And you call that an achievement? No wonder he was kicked out by the people. Your value system is faulty if you call that an achievement.

The Govenor that helped thousands of his people every month with Social Security benefits did not achive anything, but the joker who randomly gave out 1 grinding machine is the achiever...

Ipob logic is always upside down logic.... grin
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by aresssa: 4:46am On Jul 08, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-kfzTojtix80/UxA1cf50tbI/AAAAAAAAPAo/6YN80afuZlw/s1600/DSC_0016.JPG[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-2BSFDBQkjIc/UxA1caNAXsI/AAAAAAAAPA0/3wq1rk3PyAY/s1600/DSC_0035.JPG[/img]

Fayose the crook gave out 1 grinding machine on the street for publicity and propaganda

Ordinary Fayemi's wife gave out tons of grinding and sewing machines to help 108 ekiti people....
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by achieverme(m): 5:02am On Jul 08, 2016
aresssa:

The Govenor that helped thousands of his people every month with Social Security benefits did not achive anything, but the joker who randomly gave out 1 grinding machine is the achiever...

Ipob logic is always upside down logic.... grin

Where are the thousands of people? Show them or shut up

So, anyone who doesn't agree with your thoughtless political point of view must be an iPob? Your upside down manner of reasoning is a disgust personified.

Do all you can, fayemi is a goner forever in ekiti. The people prefer a governor that is free with them and not a foreigner-governor

1 Like

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by aresssa: 5:11am On Jul 08, 2016
[s]
achieverme:

Where are the thousands of people? Show them or shut up

So, anyone who doesn't agree with your thoughtless political point of view must be an iPob? Your upside down manner of reasoning is a disgust personified.

Do all you can, fayemi is a goner forever in ekiti. The people prefer a governor that is free with them and not a foreigner-governor
[/s]

Not interested o your silly ipob nonsense, I've rubbished you with facts already so shut up and quit tolling..
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by preselect(m): 5:40am On Jul 08, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Aha! cheesy

While Fayose is empowering true and patriotic citizens of Ekiti, Paid goons are there embarking on a fruitless protest.

Like I said earlier, Fayose, Continue with the good work. Haters... Eat my sh!it

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3940166_img20160629021146_jpeg48904b4da8a3e6326ca878de4f8ead0c

[size=15pt]just in case you dont have enough sh!t for all the haters, I have extra sh!t, free of charge.
infact my sh!t is on sale now, chop one get one free cool (COGOF) , so tell them[/size]

#Buharinomics
#VoodooEconomics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by SeverusSnape(m): 5:51am On Jul 08, 2016
preselect:

[size=15pt]just in case you dont have enough sh!t for all the haters, I have extra sh!t, free of charge.
infact my sh!t is on sale now, chop one get one free cool (COGOF) , so tell them[/size]

#Buharinomics
#VoodooEconomics
grin grin bad guy!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by AntiWailer: 5:51am On Jul 08, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Aha! cheesy

You need help.

How much is 1 grinding machine.

He bought 1 grinding machine for 1 woman out of au much stolen.

Youths like u is one of the reason this country might not have any hope.

Without stealing a dime, I av bought more that 2 grinding and 4 sowing machines this year for those who need it.

The crazy part of it is that they dnt know who bought it.
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by SeverusSnape(m): 5:54am On Jul 08, 2016
achieverme:

Don't mind him, Anyone who has a contrary view to theirs is Termed "Ipob".
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 08, 2016
Owliver:
the hunger in town is strong. hey mam good to see you. 07030671004. if the fta group is still on I'd like an invite. thanks.

I will let Lyon know.
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Haryohdeji(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2016
bashydemy1:
Shut up and stop saying what you dont know..

https://www.nairaland.com/3190215/aregbesola-adeleke-distribute-okadas-sewing
tell me what I don't know sir
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Gkemz: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2016
Soon she will protest when the machine stops working
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by BlackBaron: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2016
N1.5 billion later,

He goes on to 'empower' the people he governs with an item worse than crumbs.

Would Mr fayose empower his own children with a grinder.
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by babajay69: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2016
Timisey:

Oga abeg hear your self talk na. At least its visible to us all that he's giving someone something out of your wealth and property that he stole, what about others that never even say thank you for given them the chance to steal your money...

I wonder why we talk without thinking #at least he's touching lives!

As for the salary issue, it's all over the states, what is your Mr integrity doing about it?

How much is a grinding machine.
How much does he have in his account.
Playing to the gallery is his stock on trade.
Kpomo cutting governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" / Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria / Real Reasons Atiku Left APC -- Festus Keyamo Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.