Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti (46021 Views)

Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) / Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) / Isiaka Adeleke Was To Distribute Grinding Machines, Motorcycles Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Haryohdeji(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
midolian:
Make one person happy for the cameras to make pple who depend on the products of the cameras believe he is doing fine and all is well with him and his pple. This is Fayose's way of life.

I just hope his blind supporters won't come here to sing praise songs for this he has done. He has done well but not enough. This woman only represents 0.00000000000000001% of the 'ekaites'. There is a special kind of suffering in Ekiti right now, no thanks to the kpomo cutter.
Gbenu Soun... @ least Fayose still try pass some state Gov like Ondo,Osun,OYO...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by banmee(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Aha! cheesy

While Fayose is empowering true and patriotic citizens of Ekiti, Paid goons are there embarking on a fruitless protest.

Like I said earlier, Fayose, Continue with the good work. Haters... Eat my sh!it

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3940166_img20160629021146_jpeg48904b4da8a3e6326ca878de4f8ead0c

Suffer no good i swear. It affects the mind. I thank God for my life.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by opius: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
midolian:
Make one person happy for the cameras to make pple who depend on the products of the cameras believe he is doing fine and all is well with him and his pple. This is Fayose's way of life.

I just hope his blind supporters won't come here to sing praise songs for this he has done. He has done well but not enough. This woman only represents 0.00000000000000001% of the 'ekaites'. There is a special kind of suffering in Ekiti right now, no thanks to the kpomo cutter.

I'm not sure u re from Ekiti ?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Amberon11: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
ooo
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Vatsyayana: 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Everyone here is playing a script. It was not a sheer act of kindness. Otherwise why was the woman given a microphone to talk if he was just walking on the street? And why were there so much paparazzi?

Fasoye is going...going...gone!

frankline5:
Zombies won't like this grin

After paying huge amount renting crowd to protest against fayose by APC,the people still continue to show him love.
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Owliver(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijababe:

It is only in Nigeria that people are supposedly empowered with grinding machine and okada undecided
the hunger in town is strong. hey mam good to see you. 07030671004. if the fta group is still on I'd like an invite. thanks.
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by samsard(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
midolian:

I could say the same for Benue state. Everyone knows its coz of reduction in federal allocation and revenue but we are all blinded by partisanship all making it a fayose thing.
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Horlufemi(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fayose the ponmo ninja
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Mayany(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Helping people is not bad but what matters most is your intentions.keep the good works sir
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by EFGH: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
UIA04:
This fayose is tall o

Very tall man. Infact if you get to see him one on one, you will like his personality. I have been privileged to see him on several occasions while serving in Ekiti state.

#ILoveFayose
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
There are two good ways to feed your way to a man's heart cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... I think Fayose understands this just like a good wife..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Sarhyd(m): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
ollymoore:
Mr Fayose because u are deserve to dey call governor is dat wat other governors are doing to dere people in other state I don't just know y always act like person dat don't have sense at all after u fraud ekiti state finish u give out one granding machine for just one person wit more dan 40 security men behind you na GoD go punish you
Bro, learn to make use of punctuation marks. Haba undecided undecided
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by focus7: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
ekiti state has entered one chance, a case eating the meal and smearing the child's lips with oil. Fayose is just insulting ekiti people intelligence and mocking their poverty state.
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by anonimi: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
midolian:

He is following the All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC national leader, the JagaBandit's way of life na. grin
Or are you a bloody HYPOCRITE ni?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by banmee(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijababe:

It is only in Nigeria that people are supposedly empowered with grinding machine and okada undecided

Lol. This is why Nigeria is unique. Normal things don't apply.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by sukkot: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
EFGH:

Very tall man. Infact if you get to see him one on one, you will like his personality. I have been privileged to see him on several occasions while serving in Ekiti state.

#ILoveFayose
you will soon go and serve with him in efcc jail
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by hotwax: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
So why can't he pay salary?
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by henrynick(m): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
frankline5:
Zombies won't like this grin

After paying huge amount renting crowd to protest against fayose by APC,the people still continue to show him love.

So buying a grinding machine for one woman ....how does this kinda shit make a change i that state
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Hazlett1988: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
I love you and I will for ever love you oga mi
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by UIA04(f): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
EFGH:

#ILoveFayose
Without meeting him I like his personality, he speaks his mind all the time though it gets too much sometimes ( saying his mother wears diapers). But I like him.
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Ralphdan(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Propergander ooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by ZeroShenanigan(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
subjecting his people to long time poverty in disguise of poverty alleviation and stomach infrastructure.
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by batstan(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by oblak00(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
ollymoore:
Mr Fayose because u are deserve to dey call governor is dat wat other governors are doing to dere people in other state I don't just know y always act like person dat don't have sense at all after u fraud ekiti state finish u give out one granding machine for just one person wit more dan 40 security men behind you na GoD go punish you
Make sure this book does not depart from you

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Roadmike(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Yes its cheap, but that is what is the meaning of touching lives. That machine is capable of transforming her life, as she can subsequently fend for her self.

What else have you to say.

I know you are the typical fanatical Buhari supporter. Better tell him enough of excuses, he should let GEJ be. The guy is so mature and statesmanly he has moved on. Yet all your president tells us is its jonathan, nothing was left , they squandered the wealth of the nation …………..

Let him tell us what he is doing now and hope to do to empower Nigeria and allow businesses to thrive.

Companies are dying on a daily basis, worsening the employment situation…………..ALL DUE TO LACK OF FOCUS AND DIRECTION. Nigeria has become a huge laboratory for experiment.

My Friend Talk is Cheap. #BUHARIDOSOMETHING

shamecurls:
(1) unit of Grinding Machine

grin grin grin grin

Re people this cheap?. Fayose keeps using cheap things to entice Ekiti people and they keep falling for it. #Gush

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Austino50: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mr Fayose go and pay workers and pensioners their salaries and stop all this your village champion thing wey you dey do so!
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by snoopdg(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
This crappy things can only happen in a place like Ekiti and Nigeria where politicians are Demi gods absolve to be worshiped and adored.

In not for poverty, what's the big deal in a grinding machine, governors carry out ridiculous duties and make it look like they did the citizens a deep favour. Their egos are boosted with scenarios like this. They are to serve the people not see their service as a favor.

I am hoping that youths of this generation will not kowtow in this archaic leadership style.

wishing the woman success
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by tundexijim(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

When it comes to Photocracy, Your messiah Bubu the Mumu is the master.

... And Nigerians are suffering because of the foolishness and crudeness of Buhari.

Fayose is one thousand times better than that dullard.

Pray God give u a leader like Fayose.. .
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by babajay69: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Aha! cheesy

While Fayose is empowering true and patriotic citizens of Ekiti, Paid goons are there embarking on a fruitless protest.

Like I said earlier, Fayose, Continue with the good work. Haters... Eat my sh!it

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3940166_img20160629021146_jpeg48904b4da8a3e6326ca878de4f8ead0c

You need help!
He steals billions of Naira then gives one person a grinding machine and he becomes a god.
What about those he owes salaries.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by gabolak(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oh my God! When will this country get out this mess or mocry of governance we are in? A state governor giving out just a grinding machine with this pomp & pageantry. To make the matter worst, some media aids to him thinks this will make a good publicity stunt & decided to post this online. In this century when leaders in other saner climes are busy taking giant strides for their citizens. Dear God please rescue us from these charlatans in this generation.
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Timisey(m): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
shamecurls:
(1) unit of Grinding Machine

grin grin grin grin

Re people this cheap?. Fayose keeps using cheap things to entice Ekiti people and they keep falling for it. #Gush

Bross na wa for you o... E be like say you no dey think sha! How many Governors dey do am. At least if Fayose is touching 1 single person's life every week, it's still better than some of your so called Governors who took delight in punishing people by taking and destroying their property(in masses). He is doing what even your so called President can't do for you.

I'm sure if you were given an iphone or a laptop you wouldn't be saying rubbish!

Please, let's be happy for those life that are being touched, Instead of posting political-related nonsense
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by goldeno10boy: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
can she use that to pay her bills and her children school fees?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter / Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" / Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.