Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti (46026 Views)

Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) / Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) / Isiaka Adeleke Was To Distribute Grinding Machines, Motorcycles Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Mackson01: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2016
Deception of the highest order. Who is fooling who?
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by achieverme(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

Not interested o your silly ipob nonsense, I've rubbished you with facts already so shut up and quit tolling..

You are worse than silly
You claimed he helped thousands of people, but all we see are few people.
You rubbished your own head, Mr.
To further prove how deeply silly you are, you think anyone who doesn't see like you see must be ipob. That is deeply silly. Wake up from your unreasonable nature Mr.
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by bashydemy1: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2016
Haryohdeji:
tell me what I don't know sir
are you blind to read? go through the link and see how many sewing machine and Okada given to people by Aregbesola and Adeleke.
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by bashydemy1: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2016
aresssa:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-kfzTojtix80/UxA1cf50tbI/AAAAAAAAPAo/6YN80afuZlw/s1600/DSC_0016.JPG[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-2BSFDBQkjIc/UxA1caNAXsI/AAAAAAAAPA0/3wq1rk3PyAY/s1600/DSC_0035.JPG[/img]

Fayose the crook gave out 1 grinding machine on the street for publicity and propaganda

Ordinary Fayemi's wife gave out tons of grinding and sewing machines to help 108 ekiti people....

Even deep freezers
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Haryohdeji(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
bashydemy1:
are you blind to read? go through the link and see how many sewing machine and Okada given to people by Aregbesola and Adeleke.
that is one d problem we have, will d okada solve d current problem, no salary u buying okada, Y can't he channel d okada n sewing machine into a good project, given okada to ppl when no good roads to ride on...let me pulse here. #but as a graduate will u be happy when govt give u okada as means of employment?
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Haryohdeji(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Haryohdeji:
that is one d problem we have, will d okada solve d current problem, no salary u buying okada, Y can't he channel d okada n sewing machine into a good project, given okada to ppl when no good roads to ride on...let me pulse here. #but as a graduate will u be happy when govt give u okada as means of employment?
if NO, are u telling me now that the Gov are only empowering the illiterate?
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by Haryohdeji(m): 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
bashydemy1:
Even deep freezers
given deep freezer out when there is no light. Are they to use it for decoration?
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by bashydemy1: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2016
Haryohdeji:
given deep freezer out when there is no light. Are they to use it for decoration?
Who tell you no light in Ekiti during Fayemi regime?
Re: Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti by bashydemy1: 10:33am On Jul 09, 2016
Haryohdeji:
You are just shooting yourself in the leg, Is giving the woman grinding machine solve the problem in Ekiti State? Fayose keep billion of Naira in his personal account and Ekiti people are suffering, Workers have not been paid for months and fayose keep fooling himself up and down.. Let me stop here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Reasons Atiku Left APC -- Festus Keyamo Tweets / Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] / El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.