Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice! (533 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice! by uniquelycool: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
Most times i suggest my going to visit my bf bit he doesn't ever reject.. I could call and say, "I'm coming on Saturday " he'll say okk,and when I come we would gist,sometimes go out and have fun. But I noticed/realised that i'm always the one suggesting my visit,anytime I say " I'm always the one suggesting my visit he'll say it's not true,that he also agreed to my coming, which almost means the same thing. I expect him to call me and say I should come on a certain date,etc. Why should i always be the one saying it.. is he shy to say it? I really don't understand.
Now I promised not to say it. We usually see every 2weeks,.that's courtesy of me. If I want to see him every week,I know it's possible but i just like to give him space to do other things,as i realised guys love to have their privacy sometimes. Now we ought to see this weekend,but he hasn't said anything yet.I want him to suggest our seeing himself,i said i wont say it again. But now i miss him...what should i do?
Should i still wait for him to say it? Or should i say it,even though i promised myself i wont say it till he does?
Or should i just stick to my promise? Cos i think if he really misses me and wants to see me he'll say it undecided undecided
Re: Advice! by KnightRod(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
smh. To live with am dy hungry you.. You just dy form so dat we no go think say you don overdue to marry..

Read Isaiah 4:1
Re: Advice! by Nova15: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
My dear, are u OK?
Re: Advice! by tripplephi: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
uniquelycool:
Most times i suggest my going to visit my bf bit he doesn't ever reject.. I could call and say, "I'm coming on Saturday " he'll say okk,and when I come we would gist,sometimes go out and have fun. But I noticed/realised that i'm always the one suggesting my visit,anytime I say " I'm always the one suggesting my visit he'll say it's not true,that he also agreed to my coming, which almost means the same thing. I expect him to call me and say I should come on a certain date,etc. Why should i always be the one saying it.. is he shy to say it? I really don't understand.
Now I promised not to say it. We usually see every 2weeks,.that's courtesy of me. If I want to see him every week,I know it's possible but i just like to give him space to do other things,as i realised guys love to have their privacy sometimes. Now we ought to see this weekend,but he hasn't said anything yet.I want him to suggest our seeing himself,i said i wont say it again. But now i miss him...what should i do?
Should i still wait for him to say it? Or should i say it,even though i promised myself i wont say it till he does?
Or should i just stick to my promise? Cos i think if he really misses me and wants to see me he'll say it undecided undecided

YOU sound like a small girl, why post this private issue here, relationship is all about communication, if you can not tell him your needs then how do you expect him to read your MIND, he aint a genie naaaa.... i tire for some gals o.... he is not cheating on you, he allows you to come n go.... IT ONLY SHOWS HE IS BUSY AND YOU MAY BE LESS BUSY OR JOBLESS..... ALSO IT SHOWS YOU MAY NOT BE CONTRIBUTING TO THE RELATIONSHIP ENOUGH FOR HIM TO SEE YOUR VALUE.... YOU NEED HIM MORE THAN HE NEEDS YOU.... Increase your worth and he will do the calling.... Finally what if you are no longer a FANCY catch to him and he doesn't want to break up with you out of sympathy.... I KNOW YOU ARE A GOOD GIRL BUT PLS UPGRADE..... no one celebrates an old car or a used TOY .... always challenge him with your life success and he will marry you to keep you.
Re: Advice! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Advice! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
if you're okay with the visits,gbenshing and all that who are we to suggest your date with him for you??
Re: Advice! by Cutehector(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
U invite babe ova, dem say u dey desperate, u keep quiet, dem say u no care..
Re: Advice! by vizkiz: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Women, there is nothing you can ever do that they wouldn't complain grin
Re: Advice! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
and your point is

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips To Make 'friends With Benefits' Successful [must Read For Guys] / When A Guy Cherish His Wife More Than His Family .. / V Or Non V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.