Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks (2558 Views)

Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by IamSimi(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Story for d yansh
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by pedrilo: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
illuminaty:
.....naaa boss,having another bf in school is not an option...I feel she's scared of something...I dnt know what it is but it's surely has nothing to do with having another bf...btw,she's due 2come home for hols in the next 2weeks.
look atew! u hav lost her abeg. pop cherry u dey zuorrr
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by Davidolives(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
GoldenJAT:
i capture d scenario u are in perfectly!! have been there before.. what I said earlier on worked for me.... and after everything had been settled... told her sternly that would be d last time... I take such step... that I decided to take that step cos I haven't had cause 2 complain about her before then.. be stern and know what you doing and want!
I love the stern part,as much as I think women always want the boss sometimes I can be stern to my woman,sometimes I even think she intentionally pics a quarrel with me just to see my stern attitude and she will start begging.i learnt from the past tho experience is the best teacher
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by Julietcutie(f): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
illuminaty:
Thanks dear!
ur welcome dear
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
GoldenJAT:
i capture d scenario u are in perfectly!! have been there before.. what I said earlier on worked for me.... and after everything had been settled... told her sternly that would be d last time... I take such step... that I decided to take that step cos I haven't had cause 2 complain about her before then.. be stern and know what you doing and want!
....bless up bro!,u v been very helpful
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
pedrilo:
look atew! u hav lost her abeg. pop cherry u dey zuorrr
...I totally understand where you coming from bro,have never been this neck deep in this kind of relationship...I guess we learn everyday....popping of d cherry has never been a problem to me.but what you don't get is...I failed to look at her like d rest of them girls...she's loyal,she's nice,last time I felt this close 2 a lady wus way bk 2011...I felt this is the one that I could apply trust with BUT maybe I was wrong.....but I hope am not....like I said,i know all about popping cherries...lets just hope u dnt find dis special girl dt "knocks u off ur feet"....someone that will make you do her bidding(not saying u will practically turn to mumu for her ooo)....u shud know what I mean.if v lost ha,no p although it hurts!

1 Like

Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
illuminaty:
I'm 28years and my Girlfriend is 20yrs. We started dating towards the end of last year. Pior to dating her,i'v been in several relationships which in almost all the cases,i'v been the one to "pull the plug"(when it becomes so drama filled). I love this my new girlfriend wholeheartedly to the point that I respect her decision not to engage in sex since she's still a virgin(although we do kiss and do a lil handling). Deep down I know she loves me so much because more often than not,she has had issues with her parents all because she went out of their way to constantly visit me(she's this c'mon get inside girl).she later got admission into a university in the east(we both stay in lagos)..the distance didn't deter us cause we reguarly keep in touch whether on phone or on social media.where I cudnt support her financially(not as if she has ever needed my money),i made up for it motivationally and emotionally .now here's the p...just some few days back while chatting on fb,she dropped the bomb on me that she loves me a lot but she can't continue with the relationship because she doesn't see herself going far in life with me.we had no issues or quarel whatsoever,how she came up with such judgement,i dnt know. Please I need 2 ask you guys....should I relent or should I try to go after her to see if she would change her mind.....i love this babe to pieces
.Your relationship is about hiting the rock...Na Taitanic
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Jtrinitty:
.Your relationship is about hiting the rock...Na Taitanic
hmmmmmm!
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by Jesusgirl92(f): 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
illuminaty:
hmmmmmm!
What happened eventually when she came home 4 d break?
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
What happened eventually when she came home 4 d break?
.....long story bt it wasn't funny....niways,we made upn errtin is cool
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by Jesusgirl92(f): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
illuminaty:
.....long story bt it wasn't funny....niways,we made upn errtin is cool
Awwwnn!! Eku enjoyment.
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Awwwnn!! Eku enjoyment.
.....lol.u fink so?? Nt all rosey thou
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by Alphamale2017(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
She cant go far with u in life, my broda thats an insult oh. Forget her and focus on making it big so when she sees u in future she will hide in shame
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by ghost3040: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
MA NIGGA..
Cutehector:
Please try to go on with ur life. Next time u taste the cherry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Nd Lies !!! / 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored / One Sex Tip Guys Wish Girls Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.