Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating (46846 Views)

Cheating Wives Said To Be Far Deadlier Than Cheating Men. True Or False. / 12 Things That Are More Harmful Than Cheating / 6 Things That Kill Your Relationship Faster Than Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by frenzydilz(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sometimes you just have to give your partner space to want you when it seems to them that you can't live without them.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
sotadegrt:

welcome boss. Loyal to ur office

You can add it to your siggy... You wish?

#League of Monarchs#

Will Pm you later cool
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Abodunrin07(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wow

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Taiyescott(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
lol. Oya legggo
where u dy? may i con meet u wit my bicycle..
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Femmyfamous4u(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
ayooladee:
mtchwwwsw relationship is really absurd angry be yourself and live longer cool
ayo, why the hasty generalisation. it seems you've had it bad.
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by SWITANN(f): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
no 6 is so true...
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Darnyel: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
When it's boring kills it faster. Spice it up.

Op, paragraph your write up, it's kinda rough

What paragraph again! Haba, madam. That na contemporary paragraphing style.
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by LaExpert: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
I'm telling you.
Boring relationship is the worst.
Couples get too comfortable with each other that they spend almost their time 2geda in d room. Why cant they spice it up? Movies? Game malls? Picnics? Clubs? Or worst get drunk inside d room and have a nice tym.
Boring relationship kills relationship.

With time, those things you mentioned will become boring too...what then will happen?

A healthy relationship needs proper communication and understanding from both parties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by comffy(f): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
then use this to keep urself busy too.

Lolzzzzzzzz. Anyways, Thanks.
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by princeonx: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
sirusX:
Four things come to mind...

1. When you stop doing the things you did with love and eagerness when you were trying to woo your partner.

2. When you change your character after you feel you have gotten your partner in a relationship or marriage.

3. When you fail to make a proper work - life balance, and something else becomes your priority over your partner.

4. When talks between partners becomes a routine, and you stop giving the wonderful surprises your partner needs, especially when they least expect it.

Who campaign after winning election? grin
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by comlyboy: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by OmoladePeters: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
ayooladee:
mtchwwwsw relationship is really absurd angry be yourself and live longer cool
Hmmm. Got inspired to create an acct cos of your post. You can't draw that conclusion just yet. At one point u will still need and crave a man in your life. I understand if you have been messed up a couple of times or by just one fellow. Sometimes i see relationships as lotto, u win or loose. While some gets it just right, others may have had several bad experiences. To be candid i have been a victim and i have also victimised. I wish to start all over this time and neither be a victim or victimise anyone. If you the one on your profile, u are cute, beauty is not every thing but its a start. we can be friends, if we get along, beautiful, if not just friendship can still be sustained. My name is Pete, u can call me Lade too.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Taiyescott:
where u dy? may i con meet u wit my bicycle..
Waiting for it cheesy
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Darnyel:

What paragraph again! Haba, madam. That na contemporary paragraphing style.
Yes sir embarassed
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Epatty(f): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
jonaifame22:
No sex before marriage.

Love of money more than commitment.

Waka waka frm bed 2 bed.

Listening to dem say dem say.

Death of a partner.

inability to satisfy ur partner

Dis is my 2 cents cool
no sex before marriage ends a r/ship? I doubt...
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
LaExpert:

With time, those things you mentioned will become boring too...what then will happen?

A healthy relationship needs proper communication and understanding from both parties.
Yes sir embarassed
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by daybreak08: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by nwakibie3(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
This is it sir
OK. Add it to my bill.
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by lexrichy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
harsysky:
Relationship these days ehh. One pest thinks the other has to do everything. The females are guilty of it. They complain about how boring you are, about how you don't take care of them, about how and how and more how... While they fold their hands cos they've gat Vag-na.

If we can't do it together, gerrarrahia mhen!
And later they will be shouting gender equality. undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by eminent16(f): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
I think lack of communication kills it faster and both party must be mature
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Taiyescott(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
Waiting for it cheesy
dy wait oo, i stil dy road.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by borngeologist(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
It's not a must every day has to b lively in a relationship.

All these small girls and their ways of thinking.
thumbs up bro.abeg bros you get phd for relationship analysis ni
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
1. Not being heard is a huge sign you should give up you listen to them but are they hearing you

2. Refusal to communicate and unappologetic for wrong doings

3. Envious and destructive ...they want to spread the negative so fast forgetting your loving nature. Sometimes you might meet a lover that doesn't want any man to find you attractive after he's done

4. Public humiliation and disgrace amongst peers

Love compromises so be on the lookout for someone patient enough to love you right
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Cutehector(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
borngeologist:
thumbs up bro.abeg bros you get phd for relationship analysis ni
Nna my broda no mind these indomie children dah hvnt seen life yet. They think say rship na to dey visit cinema and chop suya upandan.
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by borngeologist(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Nna my broda no mind these indomie children dah hvnt seen life yet. They think say rship na to dey visit cinema and chop suya upandan.
lol omo tell them more jare
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by ayooladee(f): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
OmoladePeters:
Hmmm. Got inspired to create an acct cos of your post. You can't draw that conclusion just yet. At one point u will still need and crave a man in your life. I understand if you have been messed up a couple of times or by just one fellow. Sometimes i see relationships as lotto, u win or loose. While some gets it just right, others may have had several bad experiences. To be candid i have been a victim and i have also victimised. I wish to start all over this time and neither be a victim or victimise anyone. If you the one on your profile, u are cute, beauty is not every thing but its a start. we can be friends, if we get along, beautiful, if not just friendship can still be sustained. My name is Pete, u can call me Lade too.
thanks we are friends already grin
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by bakynes(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
check my comment b4 u re-quote me again pls.
Is there aany where I suggest it's the only guy dat shld do dat

Smh, I can't date immature guys lyk u dat jump into conclusion like they fish jumps into water.
Lets settle offline bbm me 5EFB97B7 am a great guy.
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Akjr(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
WTh am i doin hia....
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Akjr(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
check my comment b4 u re-quote me again pls.
Is there aany where I suggest it's the only guy dat shld do dat

Smh, I can't date immature guys lyk u dat jump into conclusion like they fish jumps into water.
buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahah! Girls n painfu talk....! Na unna dei insult n na unna dei feelam pass... Too emotional. Emoji
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by nairamaniac: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
It's not a must every day has to b lively in a relationship.

All these small girls and their ways of thinking.

cutehector, u don come again o. why u attack op like dat naaa?

who insinuated everyday shd be lively in the relationship?
Re: 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating by Cutehector(m): 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
nairamaniac:

cutehector, u don come again o. why u attack op like dat naaa?

who insinuated everyday shd be lively in the relationship?
I wasnt attacking the op. I was attacking the lady above me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Asks Ex-Fianceeā€™s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her / Life Without A Boyfriend / Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.