Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic (38448 Views)

Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) / Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2016
prahcetomi:
And they still added 'ONLY' after the amount.
Lol, that's done in official documents to prevent people from altering anything, e.g in a bank, since its written in words, to prevent people (say, a worker) from adding more zeroes and embezzling
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by calcal: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2016
Very bad indeed, we waiting when federal will be for all in this country.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2016
temptnow:
that was your school, and after 4-5years you still didn't have sense to compose a reasonable name for your nairaland account.
Dude its his choice so chill
Not that im in support of ipod or whatever they are but
He has the right to call himself anything he wants
Its not like your acc name is your real name either, is it
He didnt go to school to learn how to compose acc names

3 Likes

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Slymonster(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2016
it's better you just take your child to study in Canada or USA abeg..atleast there is 50:50 chance of you working throughout your days being an undergraduate student and elevating yourself unlike naija where the percentage is rubbish lol

2 Likes

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by etienn: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2016
Thank God I have graduated from the SCHOOL.... but what about those that are still there who happens to be my friends? may God have mercy on them.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by harrysjones(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2016
I will rather prefer use that money for business.. the money is too much angry angry angry althogh i went to a private school i didnt pay that huge amount
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Provab: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2016
980k and you would still roam the streets of lagos abi..., ok.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Angelb4: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2016
At least, they will produce more first class graduates.

Private Uni......4+4-2=

Public Uni........X=78+/-25*6. Find X.

Private Schools' 1st class=2:2 in Public Schools.

Personal opinion anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by hope4nigeria(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2016
Tolexander:
I will rather prefer studying abroad to paying this amount of tuition fee in Nigeria.
yes ghana is better.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Tolexander: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2016
hope4nigeria:
yes ghana is better.
Ghana of all places!

From grace to grass!

4 Likes

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by signz: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2016
Believe it or not, the future of education in this country lies with the Religious or private establishments. federal and State Govts have failed us.

Middleclass no longer send their kids to state owned primary and secondary schools. It has already started happening in the tertiary institutions, Parents who can't afford foreign schools now send their children to Convenant, Babcock, AUN yola, etc. In the next couple of years now, these private Uni's will poach the best Profs, Drs, Lecturers from Federal and state Uni's.

Except something is done urgently by the Govt, middleclass will stop sending their children to Fed/state Unis just like they did to Fed/state primary and secondary schools

6 Likes

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Sayelabola(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Like seriously any parent that pays that huge amount of fee... Infact make I no insult person papa..

Cutehector, you need not to insult those who pay such money on their children.

There are lots of Nigerians that are paying perhaps, higher fees than that.

Madonna is a brand name of a university, the last time I checked, there are secondary schools in Lagos paying far more than that fee per term.

The one I knew about is Chrisland schools (boarding), their, there per term school fees is now 700,000 naira which is about #2.1million per year.

There are quite other secondary schools in Lagos that has a school fees above that of Chrisland.

The parents of these children aren't complaining; so why the masses?

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by vital94(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2016
Can u imagin,Church university for that matter

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Peacefulgold(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2016
See as Dem dey hype there fees like say there certificate go give u job once u finish...

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2016
Provab:
shey u dea mind them, the money wey u go use invest, and eventually build a university from it

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Frankaka8(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2016
Sayelabola:

Cutehector, you need not to insult those who pay such money on their children.

There are lots of Nigerians that are paying perhaps, higher fees than that.

Madonna is a brand name of a university, the last time I checked, there are secondary schools in Lagos paying far more than that fee per term.

The one I knew about is Chrisland schools (boarding), their, there per term school fees is now 700,000 naira which is about #2.1million per year.

There are quite other secondary schools in Lagos that has a school fees above that of Chrisland.

The parents of these children aren't complaining; so why the masses?
then make sure all ur kiddies attend madonna universi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Tedofficial(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2016
Whether you feel bad or not people will pay without breaking a sweat, so be happy and dance to...

this song. Listen here
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by 360command: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2016
with a little savings, this money fit carry person go Europe(central or eastern) to study. a student studying in such country can still strive in making it than the lad who studied in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by 360command: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2016
hope4nigeria:
yes ghana is better.
the guy u quoted isn't referring Ghana as abroad. and please Ghana ain't better.

2 Likes

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by dikeigbo2(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2016
Waooh,though money is meant to be spent...but wisely. Good luck to the parents/guardians of the students of the school.... Its not easy.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Getintouch2004(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2016
This is a tushed form of madness...smd

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Maksen: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2016
Many kinnappers and Avenges must emerge, while bc there must be many drops out students whom they may not be able to pay such amount of money. Or what do u expect?
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by 360command: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2016
Slymonster:
it's better you just take your child to study in Canada or USA abeg..atleast there is 50:50 chance of you working throughout your days being an undergraduate student and elevating yourself unlike naija where the percentage is rubbish lol
In as much as I get your point, no be beans to pay fees in Canada or USA. na heavy ba u go pay as tuition fees.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by omoghene1: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2016
whizjay:
[size=15pt]MADONNA[/size]

[size=15pt]UNIVERSITY[/size]

MOTHERLAND OF ALL
SHITHOLES

undecided undecided

I CONCUR
I really pity those pharmacy students cos the rate and desperation for sorting prequa and qua just skyrocketed.Dem lecturers are smiling to the bank

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Sayelabola(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2016
Provab:

Please be informed that these children are those of wealthy parents, some of their parents are captains of industries.

That which you are postulating is far from being their portion.

That's, they don't look for jobs, but jobs awaits them.

It is.also interesting to know that some of them earn salaries even as a student, while others receive monthly upkeeps far above some graduates' salaries from their parents' companies.

I.know of one son, at the stage of SS1, he is the one signing the salary of his father's employees. grin

3 Likes

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Temidayo9(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2016
And the funniest part...... Labour market will never separate them from states and federal University counterpart....... Parent be wise

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by kenenzo: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2016
Well,i ain't surprised
..wot , u expect wit such dwindling economy?a beneficiary.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by chinchum(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2016
Tertiary education is not cheap, the earlier we face the reality the better.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by hope4nigeria(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2016
360command:
the guy u quoted isn't referring Ghana as abroad. and please Ghana ain't better.
wetin consin UUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Sayelabola(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2016
Frankaka8:
then make sure all ur kiddies attend madonna universi

Insha Allahu, it shall come to pass and it shall be easier for me.

Thanks Frankaka
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Temidayo9(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2016
chinchum:
Tertiary education is not cheap, the earlier we face the reality the better.
And minimum wage is cheaper? Does it make sense for someone to pay a million naira for four yrs, and later beg for job of 35 thousand naira in a month?
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by chinchum(m): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2016
Temidayo9:

And minimum wage is cheaper? Does it make sense for someone to pay a million naira for four yrs, and later beg for job of 35 thousand naira in a month?
Who cares about minimum wage? It is a private University. Anyone who cant afford it can seek options.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regrets Of A First Class Student / ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo / Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.