Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic (38446 Views)

Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) / Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Idrhas(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2016
That will pay the school fees of 5 engineering student for a total of 5 years in ABU,Zaria.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by marv1: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2016
whizjay:
[size=15pt]MADONNA[/size]

[size=15pt]UNIVERSITY[/size]

MOTHERLAND OF ALL SHITHOLES

undecided undecided
meaning?

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Adeyeancah(m): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2016
We pay #1.5million for tuition fees here at the LADYGAGA UNIVERSITY IN LAGOS. grin grin grin
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by prahcetomi(m): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Lol, that's done in official documents to prevent people from altering anything, e.g in a bank, since its written in words, to prevent people (say, a worker) from adding more zeroes and embezzling
over 900k 'ONLY'.........
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by macaranta(m): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2016
A wise parent will send their ward to a normal university,save up the extra cash and set up a business for their ward after graduation.

Visit [url]macaranta.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by speciallymade(m): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2016
2ndejoj:
Thats like someones school fees from primary to university.

from that money I go still collect change o.. I went to public primary and secondary schools and now in federal University, if I should calculate all my school fees e never reach 300 000 naira

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Kidae: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2016
I'm a 400l electrical electronics engineering student in Madonna and I also have a sister in here. it's so crazy right now coz I only have a year left...so many people are thinking of packing their bags

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by henryboff(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2016
prahcetomi:
And they still added 'ONLY' after the amount.
My guy I feel you. The way these people dey call money dey trip me. But I heard from an unreliable source that all amounts less than a million are followed by "only". No quote me ooo cos like I said my source sef no sure oooo
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by engrjacuzzi: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2016
so my wife actually paid this huge amount as school fee and I dey here dey look for money to subscribe for airtel mb why person no kuku north Africa go do him degree rather than that okija community.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by jhenie(f): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2016
Subsidy101:
cry
Madonna University students please get on board and discuss.
Hmmm. This Buhari's period. Heard convocation is now more than 200k. Please how true is that?
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by aplusekwe(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
over my dead body, I rather study abroad

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
That Primary school?

2 Likes

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by pheyhi(f): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kidae:
I'm a 400l electrical electronics engineering student in Madonna and I also have a sister in here. it's so crazy right now coz I only have a year left...so many people are thinking of packing their bags

So watcha gonna do? You can't obviously leave? You stuck there, mhen I pity you guys nigga
Watcha the S. U. G doing about all this?
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by pheyhi(f): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin grin grin
Kidae:
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by jhenie(f): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Is there an Okija student here? How much is the fees in Okija? Having an argument with my friend right concerning the current fees.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
if I can afford sending my child to a private University, why not just use the money to send them to study abroad instead, meteeeeew

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Provab: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sayelabola:

Please be informed that these children are those of wealthy parents, some of their parents are captains of industries.

That which you are postulating is far from being their portion.

That's, they don't look for jobs, but jobs awaits them.

It is.also interesting to know that some of them earn salaries even as a student, while others receive monthly upkeeps far above some graduates' salaries from their parents' companies.

I.know of one sin, at the stage of SS1, he is the one signing the salary of his father's employees. grin

very very true.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by 0ubenji(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
lucyhelp:
How much do worker earn to pay that amount for a child? God save us.
Parents dat EARN, dnt pay dis kinda useless fees mehn.
Only 2 kinda parents affords dis ridiculous fees anyways..
1. The ones that MAKE MONEY.
2. The ones that LOOT MONEY

2 Likes

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Revolva(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nonsense glorified secondary school afterwastin. All ur money here wat guarantee future

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Ellieanna: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tolexander:
I will rather prefer studying abroad to paying this amount of tuition fee in Nigeria.
me too

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by YOLO1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
Subsidy101:
cry
Madonna University students please get on board and discuss.

Throughout my 4 + X years in OAU, I didn't even pay up to #100k. My school fee in part 1 & 2 was #9800 b4 Faborode increased increased it.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Coolgent(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wait a minute... 980,000 from UG1 to 4 right?
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Springz(f): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
signz:
Believe it or not, the future of education in this country lies with the Religious or private establishments. federal and State Govts have failed us.

Middleclass no longer send their kids to state owned primary and secondary schools. It has already started happening in the tertiary institutions, Parents who can't afford foreign schools now send their children to Convenant, Babcock, AUN yola, etc. In the next couple of years now, these private Uni's will poach the best Profs, Drs, Lecturers from Federal and state Uni's.

Except something is done urgently by the Govt, middleclass will stop sending their children to Fed/state Unis just like they did to Fed/state primary and secondary schools
Do you think an average Nigerian can afford 980k per year, tuition fees for just one child?
Are you sure you're in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by zeedof(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
all this private uni in Nigeria sha..

@ABU

100L=25250
200L=19700
300L=19700
400L=19700

total=== 84350
Msc @ Unilorin=== 150000 all less than 250,000

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by princeonx: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tolexander:
I will rather prefer studying abroad to paying this amount of tuition fee in Nigeria.
That amount is about $2,900, which part of abroad will that amount pay your tuition? FYI most countries international students tuition are more than double the rate of native students. #980k sound like a lot of money which ofcox it is but with recent exchange, it's no money abroad at least not for tuition.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Tolexander: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
princeonx:

That amount is about $2,900, which part of abroad will that amount pay your tuition? FYI most countries international students tuition are more than double the rate of native students.
if I couldn't have that amount to pay in naija, then paying school fees in some of the schools in US, Canada, Russia, Ukraine or Scandinavia wouldn't be a problem!
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Pope22(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Blame it on putme and Jamb.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Richiebill(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tolexander:
Correct! I support you.
Why didn't they just say #1,000,000 instead of 980,000? Radarada

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by evy1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
pheyhi:

So watcha gonna do? You can't obviously leave? You stuck there, mhen I pity you guys nigga
Watcha the S. U. G doing about all this?
grin grin grin Madonna doesn't have any SUG, the so called hall reps are tools being use by the school authority.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by chekasforchekas: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
School I paid 80k in 206 is now nine haba
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Ebay14(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kidae:

So u ar in akpugo.. How that place now self..
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by intruder15(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Adeyeancah:
We pay #1.5million for tuition fees here at the LADYGAGA UNIVERSITY IN LAGOS. grin grin grin

grin grin ... Oga u can lie o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regrets Of A First Class Student / ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo / Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.