Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic (38449 Views)

Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) / Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Fryzi(m): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
U can only concur to the tuition fee if and only if ur parents are extremely rich, else save d money for ur future use as there is no job in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by WendyChi: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sayelabola:

Please be informed that these children are those of wealthy parents, some of their parents are captains of industries.

That which you are postulating is far from being their portion.

That's, they don't look for jobs, but jobs awaits them.

It is.also interesting to know that some of them earn salaries even as a student, while others receive monthly upkeeps far above some graduates' salaries from their parents' companies.

I.know of one sin, at the stage of SS1, he is the one signing the salary of his father's employees. grin
you just spoke my mind...exactly

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Fryzi(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
And there will be left over to take care of younger ones... And dey will coma tell me it is not Buhari's fault.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by pheyhi(f): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
evy1:
grin grin grin Madonna doesn't have any SUG, the so called hall reps are tools being use by the school authority.

Wow, how do you guys live? I hate I when I cannot voice my own opinion, so why are we living, you just pray that God provides for your parents? That amount of money is not a joke
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Frankaka8(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sayelabola:

Insha Allahu, it shall come to pass and it shall be easier for me.

Thanks Frankaka
happy birthday to you and your kiddies. #boss

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by freshiemichael: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
the fee is much though its still justifyable as Faculty of Pharmacy, MADONNA UNIVERSITY is amoung the top 3 in the country.
for those that will doubt this.....................................ASK UNC
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Ralphdan(m): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3942131_1358066817122182557079651895901506863119865o_jpeg73909122224807c34b0995317e21ca41

I can forgive somebody attending Covenant University, but Madonna University is literally the most useless University in Nigeria. And to think somebody will pay 980,000 Naira for a shiity University Degree is just unforgivable.

Ure probably the most foolish person on earth,dumb ass.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Elandro987: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Do u knw why some parent tell their children that horse meat is bitter? simply because it's very expensive & they can't afford it. if urs can't afford to sponsor u in private institution Pls keep quiet, read comments but don't discourage others. Madonna Uni is the cheapest among all other accredited private institutions in Naija, free from cultism, well protectd by police, Soldiers, and Prayer to God by Pastors, Rev. Fathers and imam, free from strike, Conducive environs to learn and offers quality Education, free Internet etc. To study in any colleague of pharmacy in America or Europe u must spend over N5m annually. 'm a pharmacist, graduate of Madonna Uni, incase u've gat rich parents & Academically sound I recommend Madonna Uni. "If u think Education is expensive, try ignorance"
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by freshiemichael: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ebay14:
Lol.. People still dey dat school?.. We regretted paying 350k.. Now its 980k.. Anyway their business.. I'm done with them

i would not blame u for regretting, for u are one of those who normally '[/b]fly fence' and used their sch. fees to train other girls in public universities.
u should be appologising to ur parents, now, for squandering their hard earn money.[b]

i still believe that though the fee is much but its worth it considering the standard of that FACULTY. [b][/b]its amoung the best in the country(top 3)!!!!
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Okijajuju1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ralphdan:

Ure probably the most foolish person on earth,dumb ass.

Thank God you added the word probably.

My best guess would be that you are a student of Madonna. Well, I'm sorry to inform you that your parents or sponsors wasted their hard earned money on your pretend education. You are still as daft as a you ever were.

You better go and re-write JAMB and seek admission into a University if you can scale that hurdle.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by osusuallstars: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
See poverty and their generation exercising their franchise here. Some parents have up to 4 to train in Madonna but will never complain.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by freshiemichael: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
Elandro987:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Do u knw why some parent tell their children that horse meat is bitter? simply because it's very expensive & they can't afford it. if urs can't afford to sponsor u in private institution Pls keep quiet, read comments but don't discourage others. Madonna Uni is the cheapest among all other accredited private institutions in Naija, free from cultism, well protectd by police, Soldiers, and Prayer to God by Pastors, Rev. Fathers and imam, free from strike, Conducive environs to learn and offers quality Education, free Internet etc. To study in any colleague of pharmacy in America or Europe u must spend over N5m annually. 'm a pharmacist, graduate of Madonna Uni, incase u've gat rich parents & Academically sound I recommend Madonna Uni. "If u think Education is expensive, try ignorance"

thank u guy....i really envy u. if i'm to study pharmacy in this country, i'll definitely do that in Madonna University because that faculty rocks. Considering the equipment in there and the standard, generally, its worth a million plus!

Please u guys should also note that that fees includes everything except ur feeding n up-keeps; not just tuition fees

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Ebay14(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
freshiemichael:

i would not blame u for regretting, for u are one of those who normally '[/b]fly fence' and used their sch. fees to train other girls in public universities.
u should be appologising to ur parents, now, for squandering their hard earn money.[b]

i still believe that though the fee is much but its worth it considering the standard of that FACULTY. [b][/b]its amoung the best in the country(top 3)!!!!

Lol.. Pls u dnt know me n i dnt know u.. Not here to argue with anyone.. But I'm a graduate of dat institution.. But i can't hide d truth.. D standard is very poor compared to the amount paid.... What faculty ar u even talking about.. For d much i know d engineering faculty especially elect department is a mess... Life is all about choices.. U will only understand when your eyes bcom open.. Guess u ar still in d process

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Welcomme: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
vital94:
Can u imagin,Church university for that matter
Which church?
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Ebay14(m): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
freshiemichael:
the fee is much though its still justifyable as Faculty of Pharmacy, MADONNA UNIVERSITY is amoung the top 3 in the country.
for those that will doubt this.....................................ASK UNC

What is UNC.. university of North Carolina? Fada Edeh pikin..
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by back2dmatter: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
henritinecy:
Is Buhari Taking Us Back To 1960? THIS APC SEF

You must be a first class mumu

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Adeyeancah(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
intruder15:

grin grin ... Oga u can lie o.
Come ajao estate, na there my school dey grin
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by lucasnas(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
layinde:
seriously the thunder wey go fire this university dey treak from hong kong to nigeria
[/sub][sub][quote][/quote]Lol
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by LordofNaija: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nigeria is completely doomed. I'm off to Niger.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Bryant118(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
whizjay:
[size=15pt]MADONNA[/size]

[size=15pt]UNIVERSITY[/size]

MOTHERLAND OF ALL SHITHOLES

undecided undecided
In as much as I don't like the fact that the increment is too much doesn't mean u should call the school shithole. I bet you, you can't stand most graduate of that school especially thier doctors, pharmacist, med lab scientist, nurses etc.academically.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by 9rad(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Observing

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Boring: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
someone should enlighten, is the money for just one year school work or all tru the four or five years one spend in the skool..

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by toye440: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
henritinecy:
Is Buhari Taking Us Back To 1960? THIS APC SEF
wat has buhari got to do with a private university increasing their tuition, pls free ur self from did bitterness. Am so fed up with some ppl, they r like no rain today ah buhari is responsible, d sun is to harsh hmm its buhari hurting us. Common pls emancipate ur self from this mental slavery
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by toye440: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
2ndejoj:
Thats like someones school fees from primary to university.

with enough left over

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by whizjay(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bryant118:
In as much as I don't like the fact that the increment is too much doesn't mean u should call the school shithole. I bet you, you can't stand most graduate of that school especially thier doctors, pharmacist, med lab scientist, nurses etc.academically.

What makes you say so?
undecided
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by whizjay(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Elandro987:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Errmm..... sorry sir, but you pass false information

Madonna isn't the cheapest private university in Nigeria
The issue of cultism grin.. ha! 70 boys were expelled last semester after weapons were found in their rooms.
You call madonna environment conducive for learning!?
So wrong! With frequent power and water problems..
Not to talk of the harassment received from hall reps...
I don't see what's conducive there.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by whizjay(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
marv1:
meaning?

It's in capital letters and you don't understand!? undecided
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by freshiemichael: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ebay14:

Lol.. Pls u dnt know me n i dnt know u.. Not here to argue with anyone.. But I'm a graduate of dat institution.. But i can't hide d truth.. D standard is very poor compared to the amount paid.... What faculty ar u even talking about.. For d much i know d engineering faculty especially elect department is a mess... Life is all about choices.. U will only understand when your eyes bcom open.. Guess u ar still in d process
the increament affects just FACULTY OF PHARMACY! and its of good standard. Of truth, the engr. faculty was nothing to write home about but for now i can't really tell since it's been moved to Akpugo.

FACULTY OF PHARMACY MADONNA UNIVERSITY is one of the best in the country!

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by whizjay(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ebay14:

[size=13pt]BLESS[/size] [size=13pt]YOU[/size]
grin grin

Preach on!! Tell them..

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by freshiemichael: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
whizjay:

Errmm..... sorry sir, but you pass false information

Madonna isn't the cheapest private university in Nigeria
The issue of cultism grin.. ha! 70 boys were expelled last semester after weapons were found in their rooms.
You call madonna environment conducive for learning!?
So wrong! With frequent power and water problems..
Not to talk of the harassment received from hall reps...
I don't see what's conducive there.
please do your research well, Madonna University is one of the cheapest, in fact its the cheapest, amoung the accredited private universities in the country. If u still dobt it, give me one private university, of similar standard, that is cheaper.

When it comes to the environment, its very condusive for learning if u really want ti be useful! Even when u are not serious, seeing how other students take their studies serious would definitely get u serious as well!

Power supply is cool, at least when i was there, there was alwz light.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by freshiemichael: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ebay14:

What is UNC.. university of North Carolina? Fada Edeh pikin..
Sorry i meant to type NUC (National Universities Commission)
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by freshiemichael: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bryant118:

GOD BLESS U!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regrets Of A First Class Student / ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo / Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.