Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic (38450 Views)

Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) / Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Ebay14(m): 12:23am On Jul 09, 2016
freshiemichael:

the increament affects just FACULTY OF PHARMACY! and its of good standard. Of truth, the engr. faculty was nothing to write home about but for now i can't really tell since it's been moved to Akpugo.

FACULTY OF PHARMACY MADONNA UNIVERSITY is one of the best in the country!

I graduated from akpugo.. It was worse than ever.. Anyway i pray the school gets better.. I bliv the Chancellor has a good plan but he always works with incompetent and sub standard people who can't giv him more modern ideas.. Lol.. U say i dey jump fence.. Lol.. Not boasting but I was one of d most law abiding students.. Just wanted to get my degree peacefully nd leave
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Elandro987: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
whizjay:

Errmm..... sorry sir, but you pass false information

Madonna isn't the cheapest private university in Nigeria
The issue of cultism grin.. ha! 70 boys were expelled last semester after weapons were found in their rooms.
You call madonna environment conducive for learning!?
So wrong! With frequent power and water problems..
Not to talk of the harassment received from hall reps...
I don't see what's conducive there.
[color=#006600][/
My dear, I knw Madonna better, I spent 6yrs and graduated 4yrs ago, Madonna Uni is the first Accredited private institution in Nigeria and it's stil the cheapest among other Accredited private Universities, u can make enquiries. How many Guns was recovered from the 70boys, they Expel to reduce population in other to meet NUC requirements ? Madonna is good in Issuing innocent student explosion letter and it's their bad side, don't always expose the dirty linen of ur sch Bcuz u will be affected too. Light problem is Nigeria issue but in Madonna u standby Lester from 6pm til 6:30am.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by Slymonster(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
360command:
In as much as I get your point, no be beans to pay fees in Canada or USA. na heavy ba u go pay as tuition fees.

bros that's because most Nigerians don't do research before going to those places,I can name cheaper state with food,clothes,house and so on for those countries you can leave and enjoy yourself if your doing the right way

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by crystalmi(f): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3942131_1358066817122182557079651895901506863119865o_jpeg73909122224807c34b0995317e21ca41

I can forgive somebody attending Covenant University, but Madonna University is literally the most useless University in Nigeria. And to think somebody will pay 980,000 Naira for a shiity University Degree is just unforgivable.
Biko, Don't insult my school o. It is not by force to pay it. If u are not satisfied u can opt out. There are plenty options out there.
Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by crystalmi(f): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Angelb4:
At least, they will produce more first class graduates.

Private Uni......4+4-2=

Public Uni........X=78+/-25*6. Find X.

Private Schools' 1st class=2:2 in Public Schools.

Personal opinion anyway.
Wrong opinion anyway. I don't know about other private schools o. But Madonna University don't dash people first class. In fact we av more of third class in the school sef. You get what you deserve. If you deserve first class you will get it and we av very few. in some department none. So please cancel the misconception that all private schools dash out first class. You only get what you deserve. Ask any Madonna student or Alumni.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic by crystalmi(f): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
0ubenji:

Parents dat EARN, dnt pay dis kinda useless fees mehn.
Only 2 kinda parents affords dis ridiculous fees anyways..
1. The ones that MAKE MONEY.
2. The ones that LOOT MONEY
Very Wrong. My Father doesn't belong to any of the 2 options. I graduated from Madonna University and my Brother graduated from Igbenedion University.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regrets Of A First Class Student / ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo / Unizik Loses 500Level Medical Student To Death After Gas Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.