Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? (2334 Views)

5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by AloyEmeka6: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2009
Ladies! Are you happy with the men in your lives? (Husband, lovers or whatever!)
Does he 'turn you on?' Or off!
Could he be more loving?
Is he a riot in bed? Or does HE have the headache?
What do you think of men in general?
What would they need to do to improve their standing in your eyes?
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by iice(f): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2009
Lol whatever.
Yes i'm happy with my brothers, male cousins and friends grin

For the others. . .i feel smothered sometimes undecided

I think men are awesome! cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by tkb417(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2009
iice:

Lol whatever.
Yes i'm happy with my brothers, male cousins and friends grin

For the others. . .i feel smothered sometimes undecided

I think men are awesome! cheesy kiss kiss

oh thank u loads!
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2009
Nope at the moment they should all be shoving the shit they bring out back into their asses angry grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by TOPE20001(f): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2009
Yes yes yes kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by tkb417(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Nope at the moment they should all be shoving the shit they bring out back into their asses angry grin
kpele
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by AloyEmeka6: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Where should women shove the shit they bring out then? grin grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by GEW: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

mmmmmmmm SAD
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by AloyEmeka6: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2009
Its not sad; she spoke her opinion.
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by blandyne(f): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Ladies! Are you happy with the men in your lives? (Husband, lovers or whatever!)
Does he 'turn you on?' Or off!
Could he be more loving?
Is he a riot in bed? Or does HE have the headache?
What do you think of men in general?
What would they need to do to improve their standing in your eyes?

1- YESSSSSSSSS i'm happy with the men in my life ( my boyfriend and my father).

2- My bf always turns me on, but sometimes i also get turn off when he's being stubborn.

3- Yes he could be more loving, He's a hardworking man and works a lot which i admire a lot in him but once in a while i feel left outsad sad sad

4-Let's just say he already found my center of gravity cool cool cool

5- They  are too egocentric.

6- Be themselves and not phony because at the end of the day nobody cares about whose got the bigger dick. Life is not about competition only.
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by henrienta: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2009
noooooooooooooo, nooooooooooooooo,
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2009
men?
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by iice(f): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2009
tkb417:

oh thank u loads!

You're welcome cheesy
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Its not sad; she spoke her opinion.

Thanks babes kiss it seems NL is happy when girls are being bashed.
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Where should women shove the shit they bring out then? grin grin

The same place wink cheesy
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by AloyEmeka6: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2009
okay its 1-1. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by baybbootz(f): 2:55am On Sep 10, 2009
apart 4rm d dudes in my immediate familywhich smtyms i 1nda weda we r truly related
dd opp sex sucks 4 now, i knw its a phase n i pray it passes soon n thy ol go bk 2 normal human beingsi hope
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by AloyEmeka6: 4:30am On Sep 10, 2009
baybbootz:

apart 4rm d dudes in my immediate familywhich smtyms [size=14pt]i1nda weda we r truly related[/size]
dd opp sex sucks 4 now, i knw its a phase n i pray it passes soon n thy ol go bk 2 normal human beingsi hope
Why do you wonder whether they are your relations? Are they trying to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by baybbootz(f): 12:05am On Sep 11, 2009
shocked shocked shocked NAH. They jus act rily brainless at tyms n foolishness dsnt run in my familyhopefully
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by Gabry(f): 12:08am On Sep 11, 2009
Yes I am.
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 11, 2009
Nl boys hates nl girls.Nl girls hates nl boys.I can't open a thread here without someone bashing the opposite sex and shit.Not healthy it's real messed up.
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by platinumnk(f): 12:21am On Sep 11, 2009
very happy smiley
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by Yumi(f): 12:31am On Sep 11, 2009
no
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by Yumi(f): 1:06am On Sep 11, 2009
Not at the moment!

I found out things very disappointing things. It can be hard to accept that somone you love is not what you thought they were and everything about them is a lie.
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 11, 2009
babbootz. not all guys are the way u've experienced. u only get the worst when u expect the worst.
nywz,keep the sweet mind always opened
baybbootz:

apart 4rm d dudes in my immediate familywhich smtyms i 1nda weda we r truly related
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by topup: 3:48am On Sep 11, 2009
The men in my life, are behaving just the way anybody in their position would behave. There is one man for every 5 girls where I work, and so even the ones with the personalities that need work on, are not maturing, and they have no need to, some women will 'take' them just as they are.

There is no pressure to act responsibly which therefore makes me look elsewhere, which gives the impression that I think I'm too good for them, since I am not in the rat race with the other girls.

Don't get me wrong, there are still some wonderful guys, but as for the number of these guys; it's really limited.
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by C2H5OH(f): 3:51am On Sep 11, 2009
topup:

The men in my life, are behaving just the way anybody in their position would behave. There is one man for every 5 girls where I work, and so even the ones with the personalities that need work on, are not maturing, and they have no need to, some women will 'take' them just as they are.

There is no pressure to act responsibly which therefore makes me look elsewhere, which gives the impression that I think I'm too good for them, since I am not in the rat race with the other girls.

Don't get me wrong, there are still some wonderful guys, but as for the number of these guys; it's really limited.
tope, these are diluted excuses in my opinion. you are simply not doing enough to hook the good ones, or (b) you are looking in the wrong places.
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 11, 2009
topup:

Look lets not paper over facts . . .

1. how old are you really? Not more than 19 by my recollection so the guys around you will be that age too. Expecting an 18-20 yr old boy is responsible enough for a mature relationship is wide off the mark. Let the guys grow, give yourself time to meet mature men IN THE FUTURE. Relationship now is not by force o.

2. If you are physically attractive enough, the REAL MATURE MEN older than you will come. That is basic.

A lot of women are (no offense intended) not attractive enough to get the mates they truly desire. Men are like animals, we go for the mates that catch our eye not the one that acts like a saint.

Truth be told, an overly mature woman isnt a turn on at all . . . most men dont want another mother in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by chic2pimp(m): 4:06am On Sep 11, 2009
@ TOP UP David and C2 have both said all what there is to be said. Those are the cold hard facts.
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by babyme(f): 4:17am On Sep 11, 2009
@yep pretty much my ex is a duesche,my boyfriend is cool!! wat more do i need, oh yeah n my boyfriend likes gay people,
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by bydot1(m): 4:22am On Sep 11, 2009
Ah shocked u knew n want it to be like that?
Re: Ladies: Are You Happy With The Men In Your Lives? by babyme(f): 4:33am On Sep 11, 2009
uhuh, he doesnt like queens tho, he likez the normall gay guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men: Do U Care If Your Wife Is More Educated Than U? Ladies: U Have A Bsc. Can U Marry A Ssce/ond/nc / Why Was She Staring At Me? / Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.