Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship (40280 Views)

Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? / 21 Modern Dating Etiquettes For Guys / Dating Etiquettes For 21st Century Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Disclaimer, this is from my own point of view and personal experienceundecided...

In recent times i 've come to find out that so many relationships of nowadays can't stand the simple test of time...also, having it in mind that there's no relationship that is perfect, but how ever, there are some dating etiquettes that can help you to date happily without feeling cheated upon or being used or even seeing yourself as being a looser in the end...cos i 've seen people come here to cry of how their partner is not giving them the love they deserve and all what not...so, i present to you..

5 dating etiquettes to keep youself happy in a relationship...

1.She/he can break your heart at anytime, so, don't be too clingy all the time,,,,date with an open mind.

2.Don't force/pressure him/her to return your love,,,,let him/her do it on his/her own free will.

3.Try as much as possible not to involve a third party into your affair, if there must be a third party, let it be your confidant or your spiritual head.

4.Love your spouse or girlfriend/boyfriend with all your heart knowing if he/she breaks your heart you have nothing to lose rather you 've fulfilled a part of the scripture in 1john 4 vs 7 &8.

5.Before you venture into any relationship, ensure you love yourself more than the person you wanna date.

So, ladies and gents, there you have it...you can add yours if you have any positive strategy you 've adopted that has kept you strong and happy in your relationship...

123 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by falconey(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ok

The number 5 very important mainly for guys.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Pinkieblue(f): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
6.we should always learn to say I am sorry, whether u are wrong or not

7. We should avoid reading messages on each other's fone..... We should just date with an open mind

8. Not every relationship leads to marriage...... But each relationship we get into helps us to prepare for marriage with the right person..... Because when we experience breakup, we should reflect on what caused the breakup and adjust where necessary

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Cutehector(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tell me smth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Vinshu(f): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
Love thy neighbor as ye loves thy self.

Not love yourself more than your neighbor.

Neighbor, let alone spouse or girlfriend.

undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pinkieblue:

7. We should avoid reading messages on each other's fone..... We should just date with an open mind

8. Not every relationship leads to marriage...... But each relationship we get into helps us to prepare for marriage with the right person..... Because when we experience breakup, we should reflect on what caused the breakup and adjust where necessary
thanks for the consolidation cool

5 Likes

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
Vinshu:
Love thy neighbor as ye loves thy self.

Not love yourself more than your neighbor.

Neighbor, let alone spouse or girlfriend.

undecided

in the context of dating, you can never love your boyfriend more than you love yourself, we only end up being hypocrites,,,that kinda love is found in christiandomundecided...not why you are expecting a love return from your spouse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Tell me smth
i 've already told you that 23rd na ma bdaegrin

8 Likes

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Pinkieblue(f): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
firstking01:
thanks for the consolidation cool

Experience taught me that....... So I put it in writing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by EngrSeries(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
I was guilty of number 2... So i lost her cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Maxi112: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
bro u are so right!
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Experience taught me that....... So I put it in writing
tot it was only me, that's the whole summary of the message i'm trying to pass across...once again tanchugrin
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Pinkieblue(f): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
firstking01:
tot it was only me, that's the whole summary of the message i'm trying to pass across...once again tanchugrin

Hmmmmmm mm......... So guys suffer heartbreak......

1 Like

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
Maxi112:
bro u are so right!
thanks for stopping by, i'm encouragedgrin

1 Like

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
EngrSeries:
I was guilty of number 2... So i lost her cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
yeah, you know life is all abt making mistakes and learning from them,,,,dust yourself and move on bro...when next you have the opportunity of dating, dnt push things.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Hmmmmmm mm......... So guys suffer heartbreak......
see this one, before nko...the heart is naturally delicate...it's even worse when a guy is heartbroken, esp if he loves the girl...dnt you see the way your boyfriend gets mad @ you whenever he sees you with another guy??

4 Likes

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Maxi112: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
firstking01:
thanks for stopping by, i'm encouragedgrin
u are welcome bro! keep it up

1 Like

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Pinkieblue(f): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
firstking01:
see this one, before nko...the heart is naturally delicate...it's even worse when a guy is heartbroken, esp if he loves the girl...dnt you see the way your boyfriend gets mad @ you whenever he sees you with another guy??

But he feels fly dating several girls at the same time..... So do u guys feel we cope with heart break sef....... Playing with our hearts like football since 1904

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Pinkieblue(f): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
firstking01:
yeah, you know life is all abt making mistakes and learning from them,,,,dust yourself and move on bro...when next you have the opportunity of dating, dnt push things.

Eh eh........ So a guy can give this type of advice..... Now I am thrilled

Just like a movie..... With my pop corn and alomo bitters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Eh eh........ So a guy can give this type of advice..... Now I am thrilled

Just like a movie..... With my pop corn and alomo bitters
lol, wait a minit, wat was he supposed to do before?, to continue crying and gnashing his teeth or wat??
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pinkieblue:

But he feels fly dating several girls at the same time..... So do u guys feel we cope with heart break sef....... Playing with our hearts like football since 1904
lol, well i dnt just know what to say here, all i know is ladies handle heartbreaks more than most guys...majority of the guys go on revenge mission each time their gfs break their heart...even on nairaland, you'd see them creating threads like, "she cheated, i want to collect the ip phone 6 i bought for her"undecided
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Vinshu(f): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
firstking01:
in the context of dating, you can never love your boyfriend more than you love yourself, we only end up being hypocrites,,,that kinda love is found in christiandomundecided...not why you are expecting a love return from your spouse.

I am addressing your last point that we should love ourself more than who we want to date undecided
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
Vinshu:

I am addressing your last point that we should love ourself more than who we want to date undecided
exactly why i qouted you
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by elrony(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Cool angry

9. Don't be a stingy partner!!!!! cheesy
10. Don't give what you cannot forget,be free and open minded!

4 Likes

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Hemanwel(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by helphelp: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kontinu
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Cutehector(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=ljoy458 post=44010968][/quote]can u just stop dat please
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Moz22: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by sexymoma(f): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
My thinking when in a relationship:
No Expectation
No Disappointment
show love when necessary
Be mean when you need to cool

9 Likes

Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by buoye1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
I agree with number 5

Perpetual mistake
Re: 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.