Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Why I Stop Going To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Stop Going To Church (1155 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Reason Why Christians Should Stop Going To Church On Sunday / Why Did You Stop Going To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Stop Going To Church by sage04: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
good day house i hope we all enjoyed our holiday, pls dont mind my typo mistakes cos i am not that good in typing,my bitter experience it all started last year june 2015 their is this bros that we attend same church together in north here though we are both into same profession and also attend same church,he call one day that he just acquire some machineries in his press if i can help him manage but told him that you i working some where and this person am working with is the person that brought me to north from lagos although he is late the son is the one managing the company so it will hard for me to leave the place cos of my position there he told me there is no problem t on 31 may 2015 he started disturbin me call said i will resume the followin day on resuming while introducin me to the member of staff their is new staff that just joined that God we belong to same commission that means we attend same church that i should relax,when he had said i now say myself atleast as a music this will be opportunity for me be punctual at rehearsals when i entered the told him the machine which you call for not yet fixed fast forward to june 20 2015 he just came back from travel and tell that i should stay at home since the machine is not workin that i should stay home when it starts work he would call me,then i told him but you are reason ileft where i was workin without stress he said that doesnt matter I just felt like i should die that cos i know there is problem, where i left cant go back there i was served with letter of termination of appointment, thats when it dawn on me that am in deep mess.now i went to him to ask him if i have done anytin wrong he said no that i dint do anything now i had to beg him to pay me for the 20days i worked to rented apartment to put my family cos where i was workin before he called me i dont pay rent i live in one of the quaters,till today july 2016 he refused to me this money which i worked, he diverted all my contact that he has with so that i wont be able to reach him.I have been without a job for more than a year now with 3kids and all had to stop school.One thing that baffles is that this person is a deacon in the church,if the staff start work without morning devotion that is absent for all of them that day. I have sold all that i have just to eat my 2hp aircondition,37inhces led tv, dstv,gotv,sound system,centre table , now no job and nothing to sell again for food what do i do pls good samaritans in the house kindly come to my aid.my question as a member of same church is a bad thing to trust ourselves or this man dont read his bible cos thereare so many question i keep askin my self that icant find answers to, since then any time i go to church just go as spectator cos my mind is totally out of there.PLS MATURE ADVICE
Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by Taeewo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sage 40 is Accounting package which shows u mait be NLT
Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by sage04: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
dont ubdastand you pls come out clear
Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by ajasbaba(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
can you please summarize in at least 2 sentence.
Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by otemanuduno: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
sage04:
good day house i hope we all enjoyed our holiday, pls dont mind my typo mistakes cos i am not that good in typing,my bitter experience it all started last year june 2015 their is this bros that we attend same church together in north here though we are both into same profession and also attend same church,he call one day that he just acquire some machineries in his press if i can help him manage but told him that you i working some where and this person am working with is the person that brought me to north from lagos although he is late the son is the one managing the company so it will hard for me to leave the place cos of my position there he told me there is no problem t on 31 may 2015 he started disturbin me call said i will resume the followin day on resuming while introducin me to the member of staff their is new staff that just joined that God we belong to same commission that means we attend same church that i should relax,when he had said i now say myself atleast as a music this will be opportunity for me be punctual at rehearsals when i entered the told him the machine which you call for not yet fixed fast forward to june 20 2015 he just came back from travel and tell that i should stay at home since the machine is not workin that i should stay home when it starts work he would call me,then i told him but you are reason ileft where i was workin without stress he said that doesnt matter I just felt like i should die that cos i know there is problem, where i left cant go back there i was served with letter of termination of appointment, thats when it dawn on me that am in deep mess.now i went to him to ask him if i have done anytin wrong he said no that i dint do anything now i had to beg him to pay me for the 20days i worked to rented apartment to put my family cos where i was workin before he called me i dont pay rent i live in one of the quaters,till today july 2016 he refused to me this money which i worked, he diverted all my contact that he has with so that i wont be able to reach him.I have been without a job for more than a year now with 3kids and all had to stop school.One thing that baffles is that this person is a deacon in the church,if the staff start work without morning devotion that is absent for all of them that day. I have sold all that i have just to eat my 2hp aircondition,37inhces led tv, dstv,gotv,sound system,centre table , now no job and nothing to sell again for food what do i do pls good samaritans in the house kindly come to my aid.my question as a member of same church is a bad thing to trust ourselves or this man dont read his bible cos thereare so many question i keep askin my self that icant find answers to, since then any time i go to church just go as spectator cos my mind is totally out of there.PLS MATURE ADVICE

By stopping to live all your life by a book, you shall be better off in life. Now start to explore the power of the brain instead of the power of a book. Christianity as a whole is brought to life by someone like you and me. His name is Eusebius, the greatest liar ever. He is the friend of Constantine.

Happy you left Church, the house of lies alone. Goddys, Muafrika2 come and see this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by moststylish(m): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wat language are u using to type this post, cos I can't understand wat u are saying
Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by alakara(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bros, to be frank wt u,u dont know who u worship.
Firstly,it seems its the deacon u went to church to meet be4.
If its GOD u wont go to church and ur mind is on the deacon.
Secondly,what happened to u am sorry . But do u seek the face of God b4 u make ur decision on that issue.
Thirdly, i think God had spoken to u concerning the issue but u use ur church mind to make ur decision.
Moreover, if you can close face to shyness go back to ur former place of work and ask for their forgiveness and if they can take u again.
Lastly, leave the deacon for GOD BECAUSE He is a just judge.
Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by analice107: 12:04am On Jul 09, 2016
moststylish:
Wat language are u using to type this post, cos I can't understand wat u are saying
Kai guy!!!. Have same pity nah
Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by analice107: 12:05am On Jul 09, 2016
alakara:
Secondly,what happened to u am sorry . But do u seek the face of God b4 u make ur decision on that issue.
Thirdly, i think God had spoken to u concerning the issue but u use ur church mind to make ur decision.
Moreover, if you can close face to shyness go back to ur former place of work and ask for their forgiveness and if they can take u again.
Ah but na wao. That deacon no do well at all. Chai
Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by DeSepiero(m): 2:09am On Jul 09, 2016
otemanuduno:

By stopping to live all your life by a book, you shall be better off in life. Now start to explore the power of the brain instead of the power of a book. Christianity as a whole is brought to life by someone like you and me. His name is Eusebius, the greatest liar ever. He is the friend of Constantine.

Happy you left Church, the house of lies alone. Goddys, Muafrika2 come and see this.

Best post from you.
Happy you didn't mention that Reverad shiit...lol
Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 09, 2016
There are alot of witches in churches. If you attend without a more valid purpose, you will always have a reason to stop.

You do not seem to refer to your faith here. Am not telling you to go to church though, because church should come after faith. And church should not be a congregation of mischievous people either, or a place of entrapment and persecution. It should be a place of people with one mind. But the church is stilll in the dark age in many ways.

Why don't you go back to you first employer and apologize?
Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by sage04: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2016
have gone there to apologise but another person has taken the post
Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by otemanuduno: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
DeSepiero:

Best post from you.
Happy you didn't mention that Reverad shiit...lol

O, Reverad is God, not a shit. Same person who told me that Eusebius is a shit also told me that Reverad is God. You can only know it so in the afterlife, not now. The DOCTUFOS isn't here for us to believe REVERAD as God. It is here to reveal the making of all religions and to ignore them and go for the use of our brain which God gave to us. You've done nothing useful by serving a god. But you've done much by exploiting the brain given to you by God.
Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by DeSepiero(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
otemanuduno:

O, Reverad is God, not a shit. Same person who told me that Eusebius is a shit also told me that Reverad is God. You can only know it so in the afterlife, not now. The DOCTUFOS isn't here for us to believe REVERAD as God. It is here to reveal the making of all religions and to ignore them and go for the use of our brain which God gave to us. You've done nothing useful by serving a god. But you've done much by exploiting the brain given to you by God.

Oh there he comes angry

Whatever, I am God anyway.
Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by otemanuduno: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
DeSepiero:

Oh there he comes angry

Whatever, I am God anyway.

And that's one of the things God wants human to think about themselves. When you think that you are a god yourself, you tend to achieve great and unimaginable things in life than when you spend all your life serving someone like you who made himself a god over you because he is privileged to exist before you do.

USE UR BRAIN AND DO GOOD TO OTHERS. THAT'S WHAT GOD LOVES ABOUT HUMAN, NOT RELIGION AND WORSHIP HERE AND THERE.
Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by DeSepiero(m): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
otemanuduno:

And that's one of the things God wants human to think about themselves. When you think that you are a god yourself, you tend to achieve great and unimaginable things in life than when you spend all your life serving someone like you who made himself a god over you because he is privileged to exist before you do.

USE UR BRAIN AND DO GOOD TO OTHERS. THAT'S WHAT GOD LOVES ABOUT HUMAN, NOT RELIGION AND WORSHIP HERE AND THERE.

I agree with your philosophy bro except for the concept of GOD.
Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by otemanuduno: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
DeSepiero:

I agree with your philosophy bro except for the concept of GOD.

I have no philosophy of my own. It is a revelation and not just philosophy. There is a God. He actually made the universe with a Big Bang and he has been showing sincere seekers the glory of this world and the future world. Anita Moorjani saw a glimpse of it, Thomas a scientist saw much of it. I'll give you the link right now. http://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/experiences/mellen-thomas-benedict.html#a03

Reason why we Nigerians will never see such revelations but the revelation of fire is because religion has covered the whole of our being. I do see a glimpse of the real thing also.
Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by DeSepiero(m): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
otemanuduno:

I have no philosophy of my own. It is a revelation and not just philosophy. There is a God. He actually made the universe with a Big Bang and he has been showing sincere seekers the glory of this world and the future world. Anita Moorjani saw a glimpse of it, Thomas a scientist saw much of it. I'll give you the link right now. http://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/experiences/mellen-thomas-benedict.html#a03

Reason why we Nigerians will never see such revelations but the revelation of fire is because religion has covered the whole of our being. I do see a glimpse of the real thing also.

Those ain't new to me. I also remember Zambranos testimony. People always testify what they experience. How different is that from the fables in the Bible and other religious texts?

If you may know, I see all these revelations too.
Yea, I dream a lot.
Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by otemanuduno: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
DeSepiero:

Those ain't new to me. I also remember Zambranos testimony. People always testify what they experience. How different is that from the fables in the Bible and other religious texts?

If you may know, I see all these revelations too.
Yea, I dream a lot.

And I am here to tell you the reason behind what Zambrano and every other Hell-seer saw. The reason is because our brain works on when we are dead and to pass on to the right place, you have to pass through the afterlife as stated by what you believe while on earth. Ever wonder why an atheist will never see hell in their NDE? it's because they didn't give it a consideration while they are alive. I pity Christians and all hell-believing religions because their imaginations with haunt them before passing to the real afterlife.
Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by jcross19: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
alakara:
that's where we are having problem. God can't come from heaven above but through the man you see face to face, we can experience the glory of God . The op trusted his deacon and for the sake of brotherhood love without asking God for direction. Only blame him why did not pray before taking the step. Love your neighbour but trust them not.
Re: Why I Stop Going To Church by JSoE(f): 12:43am On Jul 10, 2016
Could you now translate your write-up to English? We don't understand you. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Atheists And Their Fakeness! / Here Is The Dream!! / Weeping May Endure For A Night, But Joy Cometh In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.