Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Atheists And Their Fakeness! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists And Their Fakeness! (1169 Views)

Explaining The Animosity Between Atheists And Theists / Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists And Their Fakeness! by mercytripletz: 1:11am On Nov 14, 2016
True or False?

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by promise10: 2:26am On Nov 14, 2016
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by lepasharon(f): 2:29am On Nov 14, 2016
Looool
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by onetrack(m): 4:29am On Nov 14, 2016
I would hope that the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER would hold me up with a long strand of pasta. R'amen.
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by mercytripletz: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2016
onetrack:
I would hope that the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER would hold me up with a long strand of pasta. R'amen.

Shows u re even faker. Why would u call on to the one you don't believe in.
Besides, u ll just say "Oh God" unconsciously... A reflex action

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by hahn(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2016
mercytripletz:

Shows u re even faker. Why would u call on to the one you don't believe in.
Besides, u ll just say "Oh God" unconsciously... A reflex action

I am sure that the next time you are banging that guy you are not married to, aka committing adultery, you will also scream "oh god" or "Jesus, Jesus".

And Jehovah will be proud of you smiley

4 Likes

Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by DeSepiero(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2016
mercytripletz:

... u ll just say "Oh God" unconsciously... A reflex action..
A Reflex action it is smiley
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by modusOperandi2: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2016
Why is seu.n banning people and deleting topics when called and compared paripasu with Friedrich Nietzsche? I'm not understanding!
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by mercytripletz: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2016
DeSepiero:
A Reflex action it is smiley
makes no sense to me
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by Pastafarian: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2016
this is one of such empty rhetoric religious people say to make themselves feel better

its actually a byproduct of indoctrination

same way a Muslim turned Christian might still shout out some Arabic words while adding "Allah"
when in trouble

I'm very sure Kamala and Amala (2 children raised by wolves) wouldn't shouted to any god to help them out of a bad situation when they were moving with wolves

BTW not all atheists would call out to any god in this situation

hopefullandlord has a thread on this misconception already

https://www.nairaland.com/3363695/there-no-atheists-foxholes-how

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by Pastafarian: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2016
modusOperandi2:
Why is seu.n banning people and deleting topics when called and compared paripasu with Friedrich Nietzsche? I'm not understanding!

edit your comment or you'll be banned for 10 years for having alternate monicker
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by mercytripletz: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2016
hahn:

I am sure that the next time you are banging that guy you are not married to, aka committing adultery, you will also scream "oh god" or "Jesus, Jesus".

And Jehovah will be proud of you smiley

The bible says be fruitful and multiply wink
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by modusOperandi2: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2016
Pastafarian:

edit your comment or you'll be banned for 10 years for having alternate monicker
You've got to tender tangible evidence of me operating alternate.
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by Pastafarian: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2016
modusOperandi2:
You've got to tender tangible evidence of me operating alternate.
how did you know he's banning people? only the banned know

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by modusOperandi2: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2016
Pastafarian:
this is one of such empty rhetoric religious people say to make themselves feel better

same way a Muslim turned Christian might still shout out some Arabic words while adding "Allah"

I'm very sure Kamala and Amala (2 children raised by wolves) wouldn't shouted to any god to help them out of a bad situation when they were moving with wolves

What are your thoughts on Friedrich Nietzsche?
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by Pastafarian: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2016
modusOperandi2:

What are your thoughts on Friedrich Nietzsche?

I haven't really known very much about him except some wise sayings here and there, so I have no educated thoughts on him
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by modusOperandi2: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2016
Pastafarian:

how did you know he's banning people? only the banned know
By saying ONLY, it quite captures the erroneous mindset of atheists.
Did it escape you that even walls could talk?
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by Pastafarian: 9:33am On Nov 14, 2016
modusOperandi2:
By saying ONLY, it quite captures the erroneous mindset of atheists.
Did it escape you that even walls could talk?
"only the banned know"
any other person was "told" by a banned person
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by modusOperandi2: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2016
Pastafarian:

I haven't really known very much about him except some wise sayings here and there,
so I have no educated thoughts on him
Yet, you have the audacity to make mockery of enlightened Christians and God?
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by hahn(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2016
mercytripletz:

The bible says be fruitful and multiply wink

When you are married but you won't see it as a sin because of the fakeness of the church

Leviticus 20:10 "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death."

Christians are the epitome of hypocrisy and fakeness

6 Likes

Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by Pastafarian: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2016
modusOperandi2:
Yet, you have the audacity to make mockery of enlightened Christians and God?
I don't understand
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by modusOperandi2: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2016
Pastafarian:

"only the banned know"

any other person was "told" by a banned person
Let's not push it. I resist the urge to make you look more........ as already exemplified.
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by DeSepiero(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2016
mercytripletz:

makes no sense to me
Good to know that reflex makes no sense to you.
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by felixomor: 11:24am On Nov 14, 2016
Pastafarian:

Says the master of fake multiple monikers.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by Pastafarian: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2016
felixomor:

Says the master of fake multiple monikers.
Yeye dey smell.
undecided
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
The thread is just utter rubbish. Yes the atheist might shout God if he came from a religious society, but its not equal to belief. I've heard Muslims shout Jesus in shock just because they live in a christian society.
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by Niflheim(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2016
This post can be compared to "stale pudding immersed in a pool of stagnant toilet water"!!!

1.Your pastors use bodyguards while claiming to be protected by angels(Fakest people)!!!

2.Your faith healers like Benny Hinn went to hospital when he was ill(Oga Fakest)!!!

3.Your pastors ask for money to feed hungry orphans(fakest humans who claim to have the power to multiply loaves and fish)!!!

4.Your pastors will collect life jacket when crossing a river in a boat(fakest charlatans wey dey claim say dem sabi waka on top water)!!!
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by ScienceWatch: 2:28am On Jan 14, 2017
Pastafarian:

when in trouble

Here Jesus explains to pastors, disciples, popes, ministers world-wide and forever, why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission and the missions of future pastors. Firstly, Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

Today, the whole world is truely blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Re: Atheists And Their Fakeness! by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Or just give the most impressive swearing tirade the world has ever heard.

(1) (Reply)

Why should you criticize other religions? / Believe It Or Not: You Were Born Muslim! / Ladies Burns Off Tattoo On Her Hand And Use Knife To Cut Her Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.