Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? (3413 Views)

How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / How To Initiate Sex With Your Spouse / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by lebroske: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Great Nairalanders, pls i want you to look into this matter.
My wife feels so reluctant to initiate sex. I (the husband) had always be the one initiating it while she just lie like a lug of woods. She expects me to do everything. Is it that she is shy to make the first move, or there are other ways she does shows her desire that i am not catching? I know that ladies in the house (nairalanders) will surely have an idea of what women do to attract their husbands when they are in the mood. We just been married for a year and some months.
Nairalanders, Your advice are needed. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by jieta: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
v

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by MEGGATRON(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
maybe she is a frigid
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by theLegion(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
One annoying trait most Nigerian females possess... It's annoying ehn !

4 Likes

Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin u have to find ways how to turn her on... Women are like machines.. We need to be heated up first before we gone do our job wink

Don't juz dive Immediately into her punaney & drill her whatever u like and lastly, talk to her like wat makes her h0rny, does she has a fetish etc...

1 Like

Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by MEGGATRON(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin u have to find ways how to turn her on... Women are like machines.. We need to be heated up first before we gone do our job wink
Don't juz dive Immediately into her punaney & drill her whatever u like and lastly, talk to her like wat makes her h0rny, does she has a fetish etc...

hmmm prof
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]

grin am I?
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
Men get tired too quickly when they have to be taking all the actions without contribution from their partners.If he last 2 seconds,don't complain.

1 Like

Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by MEGGATRON(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin am I?

your texts are sexy
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by bitchcrafts: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Nope, it should go both ways like a reversible reaction cos men are like car batteries too, you have to keep recharging them periodically for optimum efficiency grin So, u talk dirty, I suck u up, You wear skimpy, I spank your ass. Peeriod!

2 Likes

Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]

Hahahahah... Watz sexy on my text na?
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by nursennenny(f): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
lebroske:
My wife feels so reluctant to initiate sex. I (the husband) had always be the one initiating it while she just lie like a lug of woods. She expects me to do everything. Is it that she is shy to make the first move, or there are other ways she does shows her desire that i am not catching? I know that ladies in the house (nairalanders) will surely have an idea of what women do to attract their husbands when they are in the mood. We just been married for a year and some months.
I would suggest u make ur wife ur best friend(I don't mean any insults),I assume she's not cos if she is u wouldn't be here to ask.Now we hv diff personalities too and maybe she's d shy type.I wld suggest u wait on a day she's relaxed to hv a heart-heart talk and you can tell her how u feel abt it.And mind u it will tk time for her to adjust.She just need ur love,patience and understanding too.Good luck tho

1 Like

Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Nope, it should go both ways like a reversible reaction cos men are like car batteries too, you have to keep recharging them periodically for optimum efficiency grin So, u talk dirty, I suck u up, You wear skimpy, I spank your ass. Peeriod!

Boo.. Tell tat to the pro tongue but according to him his wife was like a log of woods na & doesn't participate... So I think tat OP must learn first the basic grin

Why not teach him since u sounded like a super advanced Pro tongue ?abi?
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Y
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by MEGGATRON(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahah... Watz sexy on my text na?

ok let me take 5mimutes break off my campaign job and spend it with you beautiful

these:
We need to be heated up first before we gone do our job

Don't juz dive Immediately into her punaney and drill , BUT WHY DRILL THE THING NA BOREHOLE ?

talk to her like wat makes her h0rny,

Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by bitchcrafts: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Boo.. Tell tat to the pro tongue but according to him his wife was like a log of woods na & doesn't participate... So I think tat OP must learn first the basic grin

Why not teach him since u sounded like a super advanced Pro tongue ?abi?
Who understood her?

1 Like

Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]

grin grin I can't hide my smile...
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
ladies don't bang guys its the guy's duty to bang ladies hope you understand Op undecided
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by MEGGATRON(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
ladies don't bang guys its the guy's duty to bang ladies hope you understand Op undecided

it is the other way around these days and it is more pleasurable like that .
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by iykekelvins(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
The sex experts, this is for you
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
MEGGATRON:

i see it as a punishment embarassed
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by Dotwillis1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
yes, because dickk existed before puzzy does cool
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by BoboFashion(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:

These days na 50/50, work shared.
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by pedrilo: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

u have not addressed the issue ma'am
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
pedrilo:
u have not addressed the issue ma'am

It wasn't meant for u anyway... If u think ur better than anyone, then answer the op than wasting ur time quoting me.
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by pedrilo: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

It wasn't meant for u anyway... If u think ur better than anyone, then answer the op than wasting ur time quoting me.
lol e pain am
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by andreernest28(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hmmmmmm interesting
TrapQueen77:

Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
andreernest28:
Hmmmmmm interesting

Oh yeah... Smellinganus taught me all of these. He's a great guy and a sex guru wink
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by andreernest28(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
JUST BE MORE ROMANTIC
lebroske:
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by andreernest28(m): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
DATS CUTE YOU KNOW,SEX IS ONE OF MY HUBBY,I AM AN EXTRIMIST WHEN IT COME TO LOVE MAKING
TrapQueen77:

Oh yeah... Smellinganus taught me all of these. He's a great guy and a sex guru wink
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
andreernest28:
DATS CUTE YOU KNOW,SEX IS ONE OF MY HUBBY,I AM AN EXTRIMIST WHEN IT COME TO LOVE MAKING

Say whooot? Extremist? grin

Buh ur dp tho u still look like a virgin to me tongue
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by andreernest28(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA YOU DONT MEAN IT,U RE SO FUNNY,YOU KNOW DAT CAN NEVER BE DETERMINED BY FACIA EXPRESSION OR LOOKS
TrapQueen77:

Say whooot? Extremist? grin

Buh ur dp tho u still look like a virgin to me tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland / The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. / If You’re Not Married At 26, Prepare To Remain Single Forever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.