Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Help!!! How Can I Get My Friends Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! How Can I Get My Friends Back? (801 Views)

I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" / Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! How Can I Get My Friends Back? by MisterGrace: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Until recently, our activities were awesome; from playing video games over the weekends to going out to joints to have few drinks, roasted fishes and pepper soups. Even attend functions in most of our weekends.

Problem started when both of my sure paddies fell in love with some girls o... now I am effing left alone all weekends. Nobody to play PES and FIFA with, can't even go out alone.
They don't even call or return my chats anymore. Once they close from work, the karashikas will just pack their bags to their (my buddies) respective apartments.

During these past public holidays, I was just alone, while they were all glued to their respective karashikas.

How can I neutralize the spells on them and have my game rivals grin and paddies back?

This is not fair na.

lalasticlala you too should not desert me on this.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Friends Back? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin don't bother... I'm here.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Friends Back? by Nasri100(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Get a job. Enjoy your own company...e.t.c. Between, you strike me as a feminine kind of guy.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Friends Back? by MisterGrace: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nasri100:
Get a job. Enjoy your own company...e.t.c. Between, you strike me as a feminine kind of guy.

Hian! I go to work weekdays, except for weekends. Got it now?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Friends Back? by MisterGrace: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin don't bother... I'm here.

Trap? I don't wanna go there... cheesy
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Friends Back? by David25(m): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sad story grin

They yaf moved on, try to to the same
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Friends Back? by MisterGrace: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
David25:
Sad story grin

They yaf moved on, try to to the same

I mean to shut me out cos of some new persons? I mean the ladies knew about our activities already. Whats up with the selfishness? Have you ever been shut out by your close buddies?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Friends Back? by David25(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
MisterGrace:

I mean to shut me out cos of some new persons? I mean the ladies knew about our activities already. Whats up with the selfishness? Have you ever been shut out by your close buddies?

Nah, All my close buddies are still single. LOL
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Friends Back? by MisterGrace: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
David25:

Nah, All my close buddies are still single. LOL
Oh! good for you. lol.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Friends Back? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Maybe you should drop the game pad and get yourself a girl too.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Friends Back? by MisterGrace: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
grossintel:
Maybe you should drop the game pad and get yourself a girl too.

Bae just got transferred to a neighbouring state. you see?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Friends Back? by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
MisterGrace:
Until recently, our activities were awesome; from playing video games over the weekends to going out to joints to have few drinks, roasted fishes and pepper soups. Even attend functions in most of our weekends.

Problem started when both of my sure paddies fell in love with some girls o... now I am effing left alone all weekends. Nobody to play PES and FIFA with, can't even go out alone.

They don't even call or return my chats anymore. Once they close from work, the karashikas will just pack their bags to their (my buddies) respective apartments.

During these past public holidays, I was just alone, while they were all glued to their respective karashikas.

How can I neutralize the spells on them and have my game rivals grin and paddies back?

This is not fair na.

lalasticlala you too should not desert me on this.

Just get a good internet connection.

If you're in Lag, Spectranet is fantastic.

Once you play online, you will lose interest in playing 1 vs 1 offline.

Variety and very skilled opponents.

And 24/7 too.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Friends Back? by MisterGrace: 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

And 24/7 too.
Never thought of that. Thanks bro.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get My Friends Back? by MisterGrace: 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

And 24/7 too.
Never thought of that. Thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

10 Slap-proof Ways Of Approaching A Girl / Relationship Tips..boobs Lovers: 3 Easy Ways To Enjoy A Woman With Big Boobs / Some Romancelanders Are Just Too Stopid, Mtcheeew!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.