Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI (53174 Views)

Buhari Extends Tenure Of Defence, Service Chiefs / Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS / "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Noneejiofor(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2016
MrDavidson:
Please let's not allow tribalism kill us. I'm sure many of us were expecting to see names like Chuk... or Ade.... The truth is, we need to know that the north is very diverse ethnicity-wise. Someone bearing names such as Aliyu could be a Hausa man from Kano, a Fulani man from Sokoto, an Ebira or Igala from Kogi, a Kanuri from Borno, a Yoruba from Kwara, etc - all in the north.

There are at least 50 languages spoken in Adamawa state alone, not to talk of the Nupes from Niger or Kwara. Let's stop lumping the north as one. It's possible that Buhari has not even appointed up to 18 Hausas since he took over.

However, when you hear names like Chukwuka, you're 100% sure he's Igbo unlike in the north. Or when hear names such as Ayokunle, he would be a Yoruba person. Please let's try to understand this very important truth.
Oga do ur research well,that was the same thing somebody said about the GMD of Nnpc and I checked,lo nd behold he is a Fulani man from Bauchi, I've lived in the north all my life and I understand what ure saying,but we knw the tribes well and we also research the name...so,forget that ur common sense wey u wan make
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Kyase(m): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2016
tiwiex:

When the falling go complete? You get patience plenty oh.
I give am time, when e expire and no changes i go turn wailer.. .
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by tejpot(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
ogoplus:

We can say it in more diplomatic way.....

" it's their turn"

The way this country is currently structured, leaders will always be biased in making appointments.
Its too polarized not even skewed and it has always been like this but this time its a sweep.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by dabunaija: 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Buhari has a mission for sure. This man has his personal agenda but God will never allow him to achieve such an evil agenda against christianity. he will not have any soul added to islam by this style of frustrating other faith tactics he is trying to use
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by TGM2015: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Comander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces- North

National Security Adviser- North

Minister of Defence- North

Permanent Secretary, Defence Ministry- North

Chief of Army Staff- North

Chief of Defence Intelligence- North

Chief of Air Intelligence - North

kontinuu

You of all people should know why federal character shouldn't be the basis for appointment into highly elevated and influential security posts, considering the fragile political and security situation in the country.

They supposed to be individuals that one can bet his/her life on.

Kontinuu with your political sentiment posts.
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by sonywole891(m): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
nathz45:
A northerner yet again
nor mind PMB
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by shamsuRana(m): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2016
niyot124:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I would have love to stay back and trade words with you,but then I remember you are a northerner.

In short NORTH= STUPID.

If you think I am lying,ask your dad. I had a dialogue with him and he didn't disappoint me cuz he was plainly stupid.

What can I say,he is a northerner grin grin grin grin

proudly one bimbo..we are ruling you,and your entire house hold,we are rich,our kids Bleep your girls,including you for some good cash if you don't mind grin which you dare not do to ours,we have been taming wild animals like chumps and charlies like you and those akin to you.you are just mentally lost and in dire darkness of bigotry and sentiments.

on a very good day,we the northerners can assist...ask your grandfather if he is still alive,he knew the meaning of unity then,when they use to come for us for food.

donkey.. grin grin
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by niyot124: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
shamsuRana:

proudly one bimbo..we are ruling you,and your entire house hold,we are rich,our kids Bleep your girls,including you for some good cash if you don't mind grin which you dare not do to ours,we have been taming wild animals like chumps and charlies like you and those akin to you.you are just mentally lost and in dire darkness of bigotry and sentiments.

on a very good day,we the northerners can assist...ask your grandfather if he is still alive,he knew the meaning of unity then,when they use to come for us for food.

donkey.. grin grin

Smh, you call us slaves? Really? grin

You that the Arabians use as slaves even though you claim to be of the same religion.

You people are the lowest form of slaves ever cheesy

Back in Saudi Arabia, they use you people to literarily clean their floors and toilet and they spit on your cursed heritage cuz you are so inferior to them. They Bleep your type in the ass cuz you are their bitch. grin grin

Face it you people will forever be their slaves, it's in your blood.

You claim you people sleep with our girls, loooool, that just confirmed what I always say that ' apart from you people being slaves,you are also animals'.

I wonder what you people did to offend God.

If I were you, I'd probably kill myself since emerging from that your tribe is a curse on it's own.
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by shamsuRana(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
niyot124:

Smh, you call us slaves? Really? grin

You that the Arabians use as slaves even though you claim to be of the same religion.

You people are the lowest form of slaves ever cheesy

Back in Saudi Arabia, they use you people to literarily clean their floors and toilet and they spit on your cursed heritage cuz you are so inferior to them. They Bleep your type in the ass cuz you are their bitch. grin grin

Face it you people will forever be their slaves, it's in your blood.

You claim you people sleep with our girls, loooool, that just confirmed what I always say that ' apart from you people being slaves,you are also animals'.

I wonder what you people did to offend God.

If I were you, I'd probably kill myself since emerging from that your tribe is a curse on it's own.

How do you keep an idiot in suspense? Leave a message and he/she will get back to you. cheesy Intelligence is key and you are locked out.

If brains are considered money, you would be a charity case.

There is practically nothing anyone can do about us.. grin your great grandfathers and those even before them failed just like you, weak and helpless while some of our bad eggs constantly torment you.

Donkey.. grin
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by niyot124: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2016
M
shamsuRana:

How do you keep an idiot in suspense? Leave a message and he/she will get back to you. cheesy Intelligence is key and you are locked out.

If brains are considered money, you would be a charity case.

There is practically nothing anyone can do about us.. grin your great grandfathers and those even before them failed just like you, weak and helpless while some of our bad eggs constantly torment you.

Donkey.. grin

Omg, you are quickly turning me into you. Thank God for grace.

I almost forgot how low you are to me. All Hausas/Fulani are inferior and backward in every aspects of their lives even if you claim to be educated.

Keep talking MODERN SLAVE grin grin grin .

PS: It's not your fault you are a slave, it's just in your blood.
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by shamsuRana(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2016
niyot124:
M

Omg, you are quickly turning me into you. Thank God for grace.

I almost forgot how low you are to me. All Hausas/Fulani are inferior and backward in every aspects of their lives even if you claim to be educated.

Keep talking MODERN SLAVE grin grin grin .

PS: It's not your fault you are a slave, it's just in your blood.

inferior.. grin grin grin when you mentioned we are being dreaded? Chaiii,you dull oo!

well look at it this way.We were born to rule,and still ruling you.We are indeed educated and more viable in terms of maintaining good foreign ties than your kin who ruin the nation at large with their so called "hustling" i don't have to mention.Coz with the way you have complex issues,am beginning to suspect that you were also a product of special birth centers. grin grin grin
no matter how high you think your achievements are in any aspect,that bloody northerner was there before you.Go back and read how the white man came to Nigeria,and particular how he met the north then.you will disover that indeed your intelliegence (if any) had been our common sense. grin grin grin
read please you dunce, grin the northern history will surely clear your ignorance.

please,send me a picture of you,lemme see if you are worth my type,so that I can take care of you.I mean it.I have all it takes to bring you out of your sty.

infact let me PM you self.. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.