Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI (53172 Views)

Buhari Extends Tenure Of Defence, Service Chiefs / Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS / "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by nathz45: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
A northerner yet again

16 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Paperwhite(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
crixtex:

Bro... why are you wailing... Remember Buhari is always right... Sai Buhari till 2080....
Zombies will all wear themselves to death when babu is done with them & this country.A Leopard never changes its skin.

23 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by jeffoe(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Issorait
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
All this man does is from one appointment to the other,

Get to work Mr president.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by sunisonflex29(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
When e finally clear for the hailing hailers eyes en....abokinaisation continues..

Abeg mk I continue to drink my garri wt out salt or suger.

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by shamsuRana(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
doctokwus:
What is bad is bad.
He shud broaden his base.
I hold firmly from day 1,that pmb shud av made a conscious effort to look for suitable Ibo people for some of these posts.
His seeming neglect of the Ibos give alleged forgers,cum criminals,like Ekweremadu,canon folder to try to use the ethnic card,as a cheap,easily used form of defence when faced with insurmountable evidence of alleged crimes.
There are also many young,easily deceived youths who politicians can use d ethnic card to rebel against his govt.
A govt that is battling with economic crisis shud not alienate a very important tribe.
There are many honest,principled Ibos that shud be searched for,just as there are many corrupt utterly repugnant politicians in every tribe.
PMB shud rethink many of his sppointments.
Defence minister-North
NSA--------------------north
COAS------------------North
CDI----------------------North,na wetin!

GEJ Appointments in the past 5+yrs the north never cried out because it is not in their nature.

The list amongst others goes thus:
1. NIMET – Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2. NNPC – Eng. Andrew Yakubu
3. NIMASA – Patrick Apobolokemi
4. PENCOM – Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5. FERMA – Engr. Chukwu Amuchi

6. DPR – Mr. George Osahon
7. Bank Of Industry – Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8. Nigerian Content Dev. Agency – Mr. Ernest Nwanpa
9. Consumer Protection Agency – Mrs Dupe Atoki
10. NCC – Engr. Eugene Juwa

11. NAMA – Engr. Nnamdi Udoh
12. NCAA – Engr. Akikuotu
13. FAAN – Mr. George Uriesi
14. NCAT – Capt. Chinere Kalu
15. SEC – Ms. Aruma Otteh

16. Sovereign Wealth Fund – Uche Orji
17. NAFDAC – Dr Paul Orhil
18. FIIRO – Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19. Maritime Academy Of Nigeria – Oron Joshua Okpo
20. Railway Corporation – Eng. Seyi Sijuwade

21. Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation – Mrs. Sally Mbanefo
22. Budget Office Of The Federation – Dr Bright Okogwu
23. NERDC – Prof Godswill Obioma
24. NEXIM – Mr R. R Orya
25. Standard Organization Of Nigeria – Dr Joseph Odumodu

26. Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation – Emeka Nkem Mba
27. Industrial Training Fund b Prof. LongmasWapmuk
28. National University Commission – Prof. Okojie
29. NESREA – Mrs. N.S Benebo
30. MDG Office – Dr. Precious Gbenio

31. Surveyor General Of The Federation – Peter Chigozie
32. Statistician General Of The Federation – Dr. Yemi Kale
33. Accountant General Of The Federation – Mr. Jonah Otunla
34. Auditor General Of The Federation – Samuel Yonongo Ukura
35. National Orientation Agency – Mike Omieri

36. News Agency Of Nigeria – Oluremi Oyo/Mr Ima Niboro
37. NEPC E/S – David I Adelugba
38. NEPZA – Mr. Olugbenga Kuye
39. BPP – Engr Emeka Ezeh
40. NECO – Prof. Promised

Okpala/Professor Monday Joshua
41. SURE-P – Gen. Martin Luther-Agwai

Every regime with its style chump...

10 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Tayo114: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
good appointment
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by CACAWA(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Comander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces- North

National Security Adviser- North

Minister of Defence- North

Permanent Secretary, Defence Ministry- North

Chief of Army Staff- North

Chief of Defence Intelligence- North

kontinuu
you conveniently left out the southern positions:

Now leave security department and do that of Economic team.

I will doff my hat if you find 10% northerners there.

Head of Economic Team (VP Osinbajo) - South
Finance - South
Budget - South
CBN - South
FIRS - South
Power , Works, Housing - South
Transport - South
Solid Minerals - South
Petroleum - South

Buhari heads the Security team and Osinbajo heads the Economic team...it is only logical that they work with people they are free with.

But Buhari went as far as making a Southerner his Number 2 (Chief of defence Staff)

I think kudos should be given

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by 49cents(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
In the security meetings of the service chiefs with PMB there will be no need to speak in English again

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
SaAbbas:

Yah
Its more secure for the president to have all security cheifs from his side
Hahaha... Buharists are incurable

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by maxwell767(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Notorious Northocracy

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by 1009ja: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
No matter what this president who I vehemently supported his election achieves, HISTORY is going to judge him as the most tribalistic president Nigeria would know. It is disappointing that in the many decades this president has been in public life, he has not known anybody he can trust outside the northern enclave. Very disappointing.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mumu president.

Shame on all southerners that supported this unrepentant bigot as a president
And some brainwashed wasterners will still condemn fayose if he raises alarm concerning the evil schemes from this bigoted president.

Tinubu what have you to say?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mallams everywhere....C country.. Mscheww

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by doctokwus: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
crixtex:

Bro... why are you wailing... Remember Buhari is always right... Sai Buhari till 2080....
Mr man,am not wailing,just analysing for folks like u that are swayed by bitter,corrupt politicians that use any type of sentiment available at any point in time.
Its his prerogative to appoint whosoever he wishes.
But,he has won and wud still win in 2019,Ibo votes or not,so why not give them a sense of belonging,instead of rubbing it in their faces that there votes didnt make him win and wont prevent same from happening in 2019?Kapish?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by princeakins(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fear North cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by loosecanon50(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Fulani ti take over grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And that use less president would open his maggot mouth to tell us that WE ARE ONE, he will not live to see 2019, AMEN.
I didn't vote for PMB but that doesn't mean I shouldn't pray for and wish my nation well. Don't wish our president death, if not death will sneak upon you like how a spider crawls up in the night. Apply some sense before you open your bottomless pit to talk. whenever people like you open your mouth, you empty your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by onatisi(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Buhari doing exactly what I said about him this morning

8 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by 2sexycom(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
MrDavidson:
Please let's not allow tribalism kill us. I'm sure many of us were expecting to see names like Chuk... or Ade.... The truth is, we need to know that the north is very diverse ethnicity-wise. Someone bearing names such as Aliyu could be a Hausa man from Kano, a Fulani man from Sokoto, an Ebira or Igala from Kogi, a Kanuri from Borno, a Yoruba from Kwara, etc - all in the north.

There are at least 50 languages spoken in Adamawa state alone, not to talk of the Nupes from Niger or Kwara. Let's stop lumping the north as one. It's possible that Buhari has not even appointed up to 18 Hausas since he took over.

However, when you hear names like Chukwuka, you're 100% sure he's Igbo unlike in the north. Or when hear names such as Ayokunle, he would be a Yoruba person. Please let's try to understand this very important truth.
SHUT UP... when you people talk it's just as if you are the only one who supported the Buhari during the last election. Why neglect other regions? stop trying to justify what is wrong please. Nigeria is not the US. We FIRSTLY Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa before we are NIGERIANS.

@sweetlemon, can you see whom you were defending during the Ibe Kachukwu removal? You are from Akwa Ibom, if you can not speak up for your region just because you are married to different tribe then I wonder what you stand for.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by sunisonflex29(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
MrDavidson:
Please let's not allow tribalism kill us. I'm sure many of us were expecting to see names like Chuk... or Ade.... The truth is, we need to know that the north is very diverse ethnicity-wise. Someone bearing names such as Aliyu could be a Hausa man from Kano, a Fulani man from Sokoto, an Ebira or Igala from Kogi, a Kanuri from Borno, a Yoruba from Kwara, etc - all in the north.

There are at least 50 languages spoken in Adamawa state alone, not to talk of the Nupes from Niger or Kwara. Let's stop lumping the north as one. It's possible that Buhari has not even appointed up to 18 Hausas since he took over.

However, when you hear names like Chukwuka, you're 100% sure he's Igbo unlike in the north. Or when hear names such as Ayokunle, he would be a Yoruba person. Please let's try to understand this very important truth.
wat is this one trying to defend? North na north no dey bobo us wt long epistle of saul

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by oladipo322(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

kontinuu
there is God oooooo

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by mystmoze(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

kontinuu
very useless president we have up there at abuja

9 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by TI1919(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Fulani ti take over grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And that use less president would open his maggot mouth to tell us that WE ARE ONE, he will not live to see 2019, AMEN.

Nna this one nah cause oh
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
yekparikpa:
I don't care about names...I only care about results!
I share your optimism but honestly a part of me deep down is worried though. It will be well with Nigeria one day

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by mekonglobal(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
shamsuRana:
sad

When wailers hear it's a Northerner again,and smoke wailing weed,to calm B.P down..
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by cytellProperty: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by perfectwazobia1: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Change we asked chanjiii we got grin

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by mekonglobal(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
shamsuRana:
sad
When wailers hear it's a Northerner again,and smoke wailing weed,to calm B.P down..
Hahahahahaha dis pic made my day grin
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by bakila: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

kontinuu
Coup always come from...,,

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
doctokwus:

Mr man,am not wailing,just analysing for folks like u that are swayed by bitter,corrupt politicians that use any type of sentiment available at any point in time.
Its his prerogative to appoint whosoever he wishes.
But,he has won and wud still win in 2019,Ibo votes or not,so why not give them a sense of belonging,instead of rubbing it in their faces that there votes didnt make him win and wont prevent same from happening in 2019?Kapish?

Lolsss.... who asked for you dumb analysis? You are amongst d internet terrorist.. Once u make a complaint, u are wailer... and moreover no one knows tomorrow, remember PDP said till 2060 buh wah happened? ?

17 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by bluaero(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
CACAWA:
you conveniently left out the southern positions:

Now leave security department and do that of Economic team.

I will doff my hat if you find 10% northerners there.

Please which economic team are you talking about Mr. zombie?

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.