Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI (53173 Views)

Buhari Extends Tenure Of Defence, Service Chiefs / Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS / "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by egobetatoday: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
well i just came to check if its a northerner again. Guess what? I guessed right!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by wiseoneking: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
MrDavidson:
Please let's not allow tribalism kill us. I'm sure many of us were expecting to see names like Chuk... or Ade.... The truth is, we need to know that the north is very diverse ethnicity-wise. Someone bearing names such as Aliyu could be a Hausa man from Kano, a Fulani man from Sokoto, an Ebira or Igala from Kogi, a Kanuri from Borno, a Yoruba from Kwara, etc - all in the north.

There are at least 50 languages spoken in Adamawa state alone, not to talk of the Nupes from Niger or Kwara. Let's stop lumping the north as one. It's possible that Buhari has not even appointed up to 18 Hausas since he took over.

However, when you hear names like Chukwuka, you're 100% sure he's Igbo unlike in the north. Or when hear names such as Ayokunle, he would be a Yoruba person. Please let's try to understand this very important truth.
Okpo?
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by saifuhot: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Comander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces- North
National Security Adviser- North
Minister of Defence- North
Permanent Secretary, Defence Ministry- North
Chief of Army Staff- North
Chief of Defence Intelligence- North
Chief of Air Intelligence - North

kontinuu
Gej regime minister of defence south chief of army- south chief of defence intelligence _south chief of air intelligence - south kontinue selfishness is back firing
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by LockDown69(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wailers Delight grin
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by saintmark88(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
booblacain:

At bolded, the only person that put that power in you voter's card is the person you used it against, GEJ. You can bet it with me, that power will not be there anymore by 2019.

U r talking rubbish, wah happened in rivers??, GEJ failed n thts y he was booted out..... If PMB fails he would still be booted out
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Mavrick2012: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
yekparikpa:
I don't care about names...I only care about results!
ya,the result u hv been getting with the large appointments of northerners (since may2015) and the price of ALMOST everything has gone up.lol

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by ogoplus: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
tejpot:
Another giant step backward!

NA is gradually becoming serious

***NA= Northern Agenda

We can say it in more diplomatic way.....

" it's their turn"

The way this country is currently structured, leaders will always be biased in making appointments.
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Thebwoy: 12:22am On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmmm he think say niger Delta na small matter...no be person go tell am make he retire.
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by VULCAN(m): 12:28am On Jul 09, 2016
You're a devious fellow. Jona's appointments spanned 6 yrs( and were mixed up with Hausa and some Yoruba) while Buhari has spent just 1 yr and yet appointed 99% Hausa to run Parastatals. Don't think Southerners are daft. We see what's happening!

shamsuRana:

GEJ Appointments in the past 5+yrs the north never cried out because it is not in their nature.

The list amongst others goes thus:
1. NIMET – Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2. NNPC – Eng. Andrew Yakubu
3. NIMASA – Patrick Apobolokemi
4. PENCOM – Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5. FERMA – Engr. Chukwu Amuchi

6. DPR – Mr. George Osahon
7. Bank Of Industry – Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8. Nigerian Content Dev. Agency – Mr. Ernest Nwanpa
9. Consumer Protection Agency – Mrs Dupe Atoki
10. NCC – Engr. Eugene Juwa

11. NAMA – Engr. Nnamdi Udoh
12. NCAA – Engr. Akikuotu
13. FAAN – Mr. George Uriesi
14. NCAT – Capt. Chinere Kalu
15. SEC – Ms. Aruma Otteh

16. Sovereign Wealth Fund – Uche Orji
17. NAFDAC – Dr Paul Orhil
18. FIIRO – Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19. Maritime Academy Of Nigeria – Oron Joshua Okpo
20. Railway Corporation – Eng. Seyi Sijuwade

21. Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation – Mrs. Sally Mbanefo
22. Budget Office Of The Federation – Dr Bright Okogwu
23. NERDC – Prof Godswill Obioma
24. NEXIM – Mr R. R Orya
25. Standard Organization Of Nigeria – Dr Joseph Odumodu

26. Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation – Emeka Nkem Mba
27. Industrial Training Fund b Prof. LongmasWapmuk
28. National University Commission – Prof. Okojie
29. NESREA – Mrs. N.S Benebo
30. MDG Office – Dr. Precious Gbenio

31. Surveyor General Of The Federation – Peter Chigozie
32. Statistician General Of The Federation – Dr. Yemi Kale
33. Accountant General Of The Federation – Mr. Jonah Otunla
34. Auditor General Of The Federation – Samuel Yonongo Ukura
35. National Orientation Agency – Mike Omieri

36. News Agency Of Nigeria – Oluremi Oyo/Mr Ima Niboro
37. NEPC E/S – David I Adelugba
38. NEPZA – Mr. Olugbenga Kuye
39. BPP – Engr Emeka Ezeh
40. NECO – Prof. Promised

Okpala/Professor Monday Joshua
41. SURE-P – Gen. Martin Luther-Agwai

Every regime with its style chump...

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Reminez(m): 12:56am On Jul 09, 2016
waternogetenemy:
Yoruba Muslims oya defend una fada Buhari!

At least we the 5% can proudly say we did not give Nigeria Government to a racist tribalist islamist terrorist.
OSU IBO ....don't die on top Yoruba matter oo

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Caseless: 1:05am On Jul 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

kontinuu
I thought you've outgrown this.
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by naijaking1: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

kontinuu

To them more is given, more will be expected!
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 09, 2016
jerry447:
Charles Ogbu Wrote:
Slavery was never abolished. At least, not in Nigeria.
It was merely repackaged in such a way that even
the slaves no longer realize he is still a slave. And
how can a slave fight for his freedom when he
doesn't even realise he is in bondage??
When the British thugs left Nigeria, they handed over
the baton of colonization to the hausa/fulanis to
continue from where they stopped. We in the south
have never been free in the real sense of the word.
Folks, what happened in 1960 was a Micky Mouse
Independence (apologies to the south African born
god of Reggae, Lucky Dube)
They told us that some #northern_states are
"#educationally_disadvantaged" and as such,
deserve a special consideration by having a very low
cut off mark for admission into federal unity colleges.
Now ask yourselves, what the hell is the meaning of
"educationally disadvantaged"? Is it that while
southerners were going to schools, these northerners
were busy picking palm kernels in the bush or there
were no schools in the north? How exactly did they
become "educationally disadvantaged"?
But because they are the masters and weren't
exactly asking for our permission, they succeeded
with their plan. Today, a lad in Yobe state need to
score only '2' to be admitted into federal unity
college while his counterparts in a southern state like
Anambra must score 139 and above to be admitted
into the same federal unity college in the same
country.
This is not even the problem. The irony here is that
the semi-literate president Buhari who hails from this
educationally backward region and is yet to prove he
finished secondary school now want us to believe
that his people from this same educationally
backward region are better equipped academically to
handle govt jobs and appointments than those from
the region whose cut off mark is 139.
Meanwhile, when this clannish vindictive hate-filled
president was looking for brilliant lawyers to help
him convince a judge that he has a certificate, he
didn't go for quota system lawyers from the North
ooo. He hired southern lawyers.
The biggest tragedy here is that some of these
southern slaves who are oblivious of their slave
status are the same people pushing the silly
narrative that people from the president's region who
have to score just '2' to gain admission into thesame
unity college they themselves have to score above
'100' to be admitted into, are now more competent
to handle govt jobs.
"Even if Buhari fill all his appointment with only
people from his village, I don't care!, all I want is
result"
This is the popular line of argument used by these
brain-sick imbeciles. What these morons mean is
that in the whole of their southern region with all
their education, there is no single person who can
deliver result. In their slavish mind, they believe only
those from their slave masters region are capable of
achieving result.
Meanwhile, some of those idiots are PhD holders ooo
while the president whose poo-poo hole they've
sworn never to remove their head from does not even
have an ordinary WAEC result.
Indeed, the worst form of slavery is that where the
slaves do not even know they are slaves. Rescuing
such a people is one of the most difficult task on
earth because first, you have to spend reasonable
percent of your time and resources convincing them
about their true status and because of this thing
called 'stolkome syndrome', your effort is very likely
to be met with stiff resistance.
This, here, is the challenge we currently face lo with
these large number of unthinking horde of southern
idiots masquerading as Buhari supporters.

cc sweetlemon the sell out

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by luckylucky: 3:38am On Jul 09, 2016
I think this Buhari has evil agenda because his body language shows he is breeding northern government. We have made a costly mistakes in chosen this tribalistic man as a leader, his hate towards the rest of the regions are quite awesome and unmeasurable weighty. Now the country is heading towards anarchy, life becomes hard and unbearable to innocent people may God in His infinite mercies pull down Buhari govt for us amen.
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by 3030NN(m): 4:01am On Jul 09, 2016
The officer in question appointed is qualify,let's forget tribalism at moving this our great country forward,its high time we neglect all these shadow reasoning about the presidencies appointments....
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 09, 2016
MrDavidson:
Please let's not allow tribalism kill us. I'm sure many of us were expecting to see names like Chuk... or Ade.... The truth is, we need to know that the north is very diverse ethnicity-wise. Someone bearing names such as Aliyu could be a Hausa man from Kano, a Fulani man from Sokoto, an Ebira or Igala from Kogi, a Kanuri from Borno, a Yoruba from Kwara, etc - all in the north.

There are at least 50 languages spoken in Adamawa state alone, not to talk of the Nupes from Niger or Kwara. Let's stop lumping the north as one. It's possible that Buhari has not even appointed up to 18 Hausas since he took over.

However, when you hear names like Chukwuka, you're 100% sure he's Igbo unlike in the north. Or when hear names such as Ayokunle, he would be a Yoruba person. Please let's try to understand this very important truth.
You just increased my anger at Mr president over his appointments with this useless post.
If you claim the North is diverse is it the south that have only one tribe or what the fvck are trying to say exactly. Who told you because igbo's or some yoruba's that speak one language are all thesame.
The president is making a big mistake and for people like me who thought or beleived so much in him as the man that will repair the already cracked unity of the country I feel so pained. I Never beleived President Buhari will reduce his image to that of a Northern president.
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Goddex: 5:57am On Jul 09, 2016
nobilie:
Nigeria is moving. Don't ask me in which direction.

My brother . . . . if you ask me, na who I ask?
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Ifebazz(m): 6:06am On Jul 09, 2016
nobilie:
Nigeria is moving. Don't ask me in which direction.
Hahahaha.... because you will 'north talk '.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by LydayBobo(m): 6:23am On Jul 09, 2016
MrDavidson:

Are you trying to console us grin
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by tiwiex(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2016
shamsuRana:

GEJ Appointments in the past 5+yrs the north never cried out because it is not in their nature.

The list amongst others goes thus:
1. NIMET – Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2. NNPC – Eng. Andrew Yakubu
3. NIMASA – Patrick Apobolokemi
4. PENCOM – Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5. FERMA – Engr. Chukwu Amuchi

6. DPR – Mr. George Osahon
7. Bank Of Industry – Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8. Nigerian Content Dev. Agency – Mr. Ernest Nwanpa
9. Consumer Protection Agency – Mrs Dupe Atoki
10. NCC – Engr. Eugene Juwa

11. NAMA – Engr. Nnamdi Udoh
12. NCAA – Engr. Akikuotu
13. FAAN – Mr. George Uriesi
14. NCAT – Capt. Chinere Kalu
15. SEC – Ms. Aruma Otteh

16. Sovereign Wealth Fund – Uche Orji
17. NAFDAC – Dr Paul Orhil
18. FIIRO – Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19. Maritime Academy Of Nigeria – Oron Joshua Okpo
20. Railway Corporation – Eng. Seyi Sijuwade

21. Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation – Mrs. Sally Mbanefo
22. Budget Office Of The Federation – Dr Bright Okogwu
23. NERDC – Prof Godswill Obioma
24. NEXIM – Mr R. R Orya
25. Standard Organization Of Nigeria – Dr Joseph Odumodu

26. Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation – Emeka Nkem Mba
27. Industrial Training Fund b Prof. LongmasWapmuk
28. National University Commission – Prof. Okojie
29. NESREA – Mrs. N.S Benebo
30. MDG Office – Dr. Precious Gbenio

31. Surveyor General Of The Federation – Peter Chigozie
32. Statistician General Of The Federation – Dr. Yemi Kale
33. Accountant General Of The Federation – Mr. Jonah Otunla
34. Auditor General Of The Federation – Samuel Yonongo Ukura
35. National Orientation Agency – Mike Omieri

36. News Agency Of Nigeria – Oluremi Oyo/Mr Ima Niboro
37. NEPC E/S – David I Adelugba
38. NEPZA – Mr. Olugbenga Kuye
39. BPP – Engr Emeka Ezeh
40. NECO – Prof. Promised

Okpala/Professor Monday Joshua
41. SURE-P – Gen. Martin Luther-Agwai

Every regime with its style chump...

Seen this list before. It contains posts that are non-northerners. There are 41 here. How many posts did we have in all? Stop the selective argument. What was the spread of the security chiefs? You smartly ignored customs. So many are not included jare.
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by tiwiex(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

I share your optimism but honestly a part of me deep down is worried though. It will be well with Nigeria one day
Then every official can as well come from the north based on the observation. if the constutution did not specify, maybe all the ministers for just be northerners. right? Did he campaign only up north?
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by tiwiex(m): 7:02am On Jul 09, 2016
Kyase:

That buhari don't dey fall my hand big time.. ....... .
When the falling go complete? You get patience plenty oh.
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by tiwiex(m): 7:09am On Jul 09, 2016
karcan:
he dont want what happened in 1984 to happen again
Why should it happen again? This is the fourth president and nothing happened to the presidents. I hope the explanation is this simple.
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 09, 2016
tiwiex:

Then every official can as well come from the north based on the observation. if the constutution did not specify, maybe all the ministers for just be northerners. right? Did he campaign only up north?
My bro I am kinda at a loss here, I just try to stay optimistic. The nepotic employment does bother me somewhat but what can one do?
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by laparry12(f): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

kontinuu
C g immg - north
C g prisons - north
customs - north
Nscdc - north
D s s - north.
The beautiful thing about this rubbish is d fact that all are northern Muslims. No christian northerner is even trustworthy for dis guy. I can feel it, there is a hidden agenda.
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by laparry12(f): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2016
MrDavidson:

I guess it is only " Aliyu,Moh & co' dat we hv in d north abi? All his appointments are northern Muslims, don't we have Christians that laboured for his election in d north? I tell u there is an agenda.
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by laparry12(f): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2016
Caseless:
I thought you've outgrown this.
If bubu at 73 has not outgrown religious,sectional & sentimental appointments, who are we to outgrow it?
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by princetom1(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Fulani ti take over grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And that use less president would open his maggot mouth to tell us that WE ARE ONE, he will not live to see 2019, AMEN.

U guys should stop this. Clearly, all major position is being given to North but hey, where is the senate who can caution and stop him? They are busy looking for money to loot, all of them, a bunch of criminal
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by prof12(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

kontinuu

What do you expect, when he was the director of air force intelligence and it's the turn of the air force.

And secondly, on the issue of north this north that.
That is the effect of making a region you don't like to become second in command, because when the tide changes all the deputies will surely become the heads.
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Omeokachie: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2016
Armed Forces of Northern Nigeria.
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

kontinuu
You are a F00L.
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by BASD(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2016
Buhari, can you just do me a hard favour? I know is hard and mostly impossible but i want you to tell the law makers to inate the law that says, Vp can be sacked and replaced..becuz i want you to sack osibanjo for me and replace him with Ibrahim or musa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.