Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI (53175 Views)

Buhari Extends Tenure Of Defence, Service Chiefs / Team From UK Royal College Of Defence Meets With Obasanjo At Abuja Airport. PICS / "Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Maski87: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
So we,get defense intelligence and Boko haram, mend and avengers dey still dey show us pepper
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by ruggedboy01: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
welcome development grin cheesy
This part of the change cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Comander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces- North

National Security Adviser- North

Minister of Defence- North

Permanent Secretary, Defence Ministry- North

Chief of Army Staff- North

Chief of Defence Intelligence- North

Chief of Air Intelligence - North

kontinuu
he needs his loyalists in sensitive positions like these so as to prevent another babangida(middle-belt) overthrowing his government.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by OKOROXXX: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Booooooohari onye ausa, just told me he will appoint his cows when they are no more northerners to appoint rather that appoint people from the south. so please yoruba, go back to omo-onile business, igbo go to alaba.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by SupremeXYZ(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
2sexycom:
SHUT UP... when you people talk it's just as if you are the only one who supported the Buhari during the last election. Why neglect other regions? stop trying to justify what is wrong please. Nigeria is not the US. We FIRSTLY Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa before we are NIGERIANS.

@sweetlemon, can you see whom you were defending during the Ibe Kachukwu removal? You are from Akwa Ibom, if you can not speak up for your region just because you are married to different tribe then I wonder what you stand for.
if you belief that sweetlemon is an Akwa ibomite,then you should belief that my mum is a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by tonguengineer(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
MrDavidson:
Please let's not allow tribalism kill us. I'm sure many of us were expecting to see names like Chuk... or Ade.... The truth is, we need to know that the north is very diverse ethnicity-wise. Someone bearing names such as Aliyu could be a Hausa man from Kano, a Fulani man from Sokoto, an Ebira or Igala from Kogi, a Kanuri from Borno, a Yoruba from Kwara, etc - all in the north.

There are at least 50 languages spoken in Adamawa state alone, not to talk of the Nupes from Niger or Kwara. Let's stop lumping the north as one. It's possible that Buhari has not even appointed up to 18 Hausas since he took over.

However, when you hear names like Chukwuka, you're 100% sure he's Igbo unlike in the north. Or when hear names such as Ayokunle, he would be a Yoruba person. Please let's try to understand this very important truth.
Oga leave story North na North even if na North central
Dullard and nepotism are like siamese twins

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by saintmark88(m): 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
This is really getting out of hand tho..... Inspite of the public backlash, PMB kips on appointing northerners, it is getting too much for comfort.... But on d oda hand, if he appoints a southerner, what concern is it to me, will appointing a southerner improve my own economy??, no it won't..... So seeing the bigger picture, if he feels thts d way he can perform let him have his way, theres no need for too much talk, our power is n our voters card........My fellow southerners, will should learn, wen ever we get power again, we know wah to do........

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by tonguengineer(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
crixtex:

Bro... why are you wailing... Remember Buhari is always right... Sai Buhari till 2080....
Lol.......... re u fucking kidding me
This dullard no fit rule pass 2019 abeg
Na only him and his daura cow go remain anytime from 2019 Cuz everybody go don die finish

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by codedguy1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chai Buhari is scared of 1985 coup happening to him again.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Frankaka8(m): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Yet the northern elects cannot stop their fellow norther boko boys! #mediocrity

kontinuu

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Frankaka8(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

kontinuu
Yet the northern elects cannot stop their fellow norther boko boys! #mediocrity

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Obiwannn: 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
jerry447:
Charles Ogbu Wrote:
Slavery was never abolished. At least, not in Nigeria.
It was merely repackaged in such a way that even
the slaves no longer realize he is still a slave. And
how can a slave fight for his freedom when he
doesn't even realise he is in bondage??
When the British thugs left Nigeria, they handed over
the baton of colonization to the hausa/fulanis to
continue from where they stopped. We in the south
have never been free in the real sense of the word.
Folks, what happened in 1960 was a Micky Mouse
Independence (apologies to the south African born
god of Reggae, Lucky Dube)
They told us that some #northern_states are
"#educationally_disadvantaged" and as such,
deserve a special consideration by having a very low
cut off mark for admission into federal unity colleges.
Now ask yourselves, what the hell is the meaning of
"educationally disadvantaged"? Is it that while
southerners were going to schools, these northerners
were busy picking palm kernels in the bush or there
were no schools in the north? How exactly did they
become "educationally disadvantaged"?
But because they are the masters and weren't
exactly asking for our permission, they succeeded
with their plan. Today, a lad in Yobe state need to
score only '2' to be admitted into federal unity
college while his counterparts in a southern state like
Anambra must score 139 and above to be admitted
into the same federal unity college in the same
country.
This is not even the problem. The irony here is that
the semi-literate president Buhari who hails from this
educationally backward region and is yet to prove he
finished secondary school now want us to believe
that his people from this same educationally
backward region are better equipped academically to
handle govt jobs and appointments than those from
the region whose cut off mark is 139.
Meanwhile, when this clannish vindictive hate-filled
president was looking for brilliant lawyers to help
him convince a judge that he has a certificate, he
didn't go for quota system lawyers from the North
ooo. He hired southern lawyers.
The biggest tragedy here is that some of these
southern slaves who are oblivious of their slave
status are the same people pushing the silly
narrative that people from the president's region who
have to score just '2' to gain admission into thesame
unity college they themselves have to score above
'100' to be admitted into, are now more competent
to handle govt jobs.
"Even if Buhari fill all his appointment with only
people from his village, I don't care!, all I want is
result"
This is the popular line of argument used by these
brain-sick imbeciles. What these morons mean is
that in the whole of their southern region with all
their education, there is no single person who can
deliver result. In their slavish mind, they believe only
those from their slave masters region are capable of
achieving result.
Meanwhile, some of those idiots are PhD holders ooo
while the president whose poo-poo hole they've
sworn never to remove their head from does not even
have an ordinary WAEC result.
Indeed, the worst form of slavery is that where the
slaves do not even know they are slaves. Rescuing
such a people is one of the most difficult task on
earth because first, you have to spend reasonable
percent of your time and resources convincing them
about their true status and because of this thing
called 'stolkome syndrome', your effort is very likely
to be met with stiff resistance.
This, here, is the challenge we currently face lo with
these large number of unthinking horde of southern
idiots masquerading as Buhari supporters.

cc: Naijaobi
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by reality2019(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
this pmb is an unrepentant ethnic,tribalistic president, I told this Yoruba people wey fail gej that buhari can change I every thing is coming to pass bit by bit,I pray that we endure till 2019 when we will kick him out to daura to continue drinking his furs da nono.

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by karcan: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
he dont want what happened in 1984 to happen again

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by mormoney85(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
MrDavidson:
Please let's not allow tribalism kill us. I'm sure many of us were expecting to see names like Chuk... or Ade.... The truth is, we need to know that the north is very diverse ethnicity-wise. Someone bearing names such as Aliyu could be a Hausa man from Kano, a Fulani man from Sokoto, an Ebira or Igala from Kogi, a Kanuri from Borno, a Yoruba from Kwara, etc - all in the north.

There are at least 50 languages spoken in Adamawa state alone, not to talk of the Nupes from Niger or Kwara. Let's stop lumping the north as one. It's possible that Buhari has not even appointed up to 18 Hausas since he took over.

However, when you hear names like Chukwuka, you're 100% sure he's Igbo unlike in the north. Or when hear names such as Ayokunle, he would be a Yoruba person. Please let's try to understand this very important truth.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by IVORY2009(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
[s]
doctokwus:
What is bad is bad.
He shud broaden his base.
I hold firmly from day 1,that pmb shud av made a conscious effort to look for suitable Ibo people for some of these posts.
His seeming neglect of the Ibos give alleged forgers,cum criminals,like Ekweremadu,canon folder to try to use the ethnic card,as a cheap,easily used form of defence when faced with insurmountable evidence of alleged crimes.
There are also many young,easily deceived youths who politicians can use d ethnic card to rebel against his govt.
A govt that is battling with economic crisis shud not alienate a very important tribe.
There are many honest,principled Ibos that shud be searched for,just as there are many corrupt utterly repugnant politicians in every tribe.
PMB shud rethink many of his sppointments.
Defence minister-North
NSA--------------------north
COAS------------------North
CDI----------------------North,na wetin!
[/s]

Nonsense cool
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by mormoney85(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
MrDavidson:

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by TLAX: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
MrDavidson:

Nonsense. Chukwuka is a name answered by people from south east, south south and north central. You don't know what you are talking about. Apologist.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by booblacain(m): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
saintmark88:
This is really getting out of hand tho..... Inspite of the public backlash, PMB kips on appointing northerners, it is getting too much for comfort.... But on d oda hand, if he appoints a southerner, what concern is it to me, will appointing a southerner improve my own economy??, no it won't..... So seeing the bigger picture, if he feels thts d way he can perform let him have his way, theres no need for too much talk, our power is n our voters card........My fellow southerners, will should learn, wen ever we get power again, we know wah to do........

At bolded, the only person that put that power in you voter's card is the person you used it against, GEJ. You can bet it with me, that power will not be there anymore by 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by bitingcool: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
waternogetenemy:
Yoruba Muslims oya defend una fada Buhari!

At least we the 5% can proudly say we did not give Nigeria Government to a racist tribalist islamist terrorist.

There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian. Yoruba is Yoruba, but then your comprehension is not up to par so why evn bother?
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by 2sexynet: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
SupremeXYZ:
if you belief that sweetlemon is an Akwa ibomite,then you should belief that my mum is a virgin.
Bro, she IS... It is hard for you people to believe. The thing is that she got married to a YORUBA man... and that us why she act the way she does which is the most stupid thing I have ever seen. I even saw where she creates threads defending them. I do not hate yorubas and never will but that does not mean I will forget my people just because I am married to one where in politics is involved--over my dead body

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Cmeo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

kontinuu

Are these all the offices that are available for security and intelligence? You deliberately omitted Chief of Naval Staff; Chief of Air force; Chief of Staff for the armed force; etc. Don't tell me they are not part of the National security. All I want from Buhari is result, I don't want to know who did what. Let the man use anyone he trusted so far and our role is to hold him accountable not to tell him how he will do his thing.
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Bimpe29: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
This is to remind PMB in case he has forgotten that, he was overwhelmingly elected as a President of Federal Republic of Nigeria not a President of Federal Republic of Northern Nigeria.
Hence, he gets to be fair and objective to/with every parts of Nigeria.
It is high time he demonstrate some features of a Nationalist.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
bigtt76:
These are war time appointments hence the name type match grin

When the war switches over to ND region, there will be name change tongue

Lol you are a clown

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by micton(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Every agenda against unity of Nigeria and against East, SS and Christian roast by fire. Holy Ghost ----- fire
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Cmeo:

Are these all the offices that are available for security and intelligence? You deliberately omitted Chief of Naval Staff; Chief of Air force; Chief of Staff for the armed force; etc. Don't tell me they are not part of the National security. All I want from Buhari is result, I don't want to know who did what. Let the man use anyone he trusted so far and our role is to hold him accountable not to tell him how he will do his thing.

In addition to that....

Chief of Air Staff.... North

Commander Brigade of Guard..... North

Director, Military Intelligence. . NORTH

Only Offices He gave South was...
Chief of Defence Staff, a very ceremonial position...(SW)

Chief or Naval Staff, (SS)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Ugosample(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingAdegoke:
Yoruba we are always used and dumped. look at what this man is doing. angry

You see unaself

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Kingbusssy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

kontinuu

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by urbanmonk: 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Guess what is currently on Tinubu's mind now, and stand a chance to win resharge card.

Text your answers to 080419.

#AbokiHasJobbedTheSophisticatedPeople

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Aborigine9ja(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
The intire dicission making by the President is in fevour of the generality of nigerians.
For there is no reason why the appointment of any securityposition should be given to some one who's where he came from are againsing the peaceful co-existane of the national unity.
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Benoy: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

kontinuu

Nigeria's unity is not negotiable - PMB
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
qualityalone:
when one pastor like that bin dey shout for Christians to pray against Islamization of Nigeria, everybody took him to be a joker. now it's happening.
Una neva see anything it's just the beginning of the drama

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta / Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.