Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! (1439 Views)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by Thashen(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
[b] According to an Islamic Council made up of clerics and scholars, men should be allowed to beat the shiet out of their wives if they refuse sex or refuse to wear what their spouse prefers. The proposal also advocate asss whooping for wives who do not wash after intercourse or during menstruation.

The wives are supposed to be whooped in areas where her skin is not too thick and not too thin . Husbands are also not allowed to break any bones or cut her skin or leave any marks since the beating is merely to remind her of her duties as a wife.

I'm not muslim but I personally think this is a good suggestion . We need these kind of laws in Africa . I mean, even the bible states that denial of sex within christian marriage is a sin.

1 Cor 7:3-4. If your husband wants sex, it is a sin to refuse him. If your wife wants sex, it is a sin to refuse her. Bible sex is always consensual... your spouse asks, and you always say yes. Many marriages can be saved by implementing this one rule alone.
[/b]
Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
BULLSHIT!!!!!
You people need to realise there's more to life than sex.
What you proposed shows just the kind of misogynistic creep you are with the tendency of committing domestic violence

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by PehaKaso: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fabulocity:
BULLSHIT!!!!!
You people need to realise there's more to life than sex.
What you proposed shows just the kind of misogynistic creep you are with the tendency of committing domestic violence
Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by bmcariyo(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by Thashen(m): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=walcut post=47342974][/quote]Yes, you are right, baby, now come on over here, and kiss me.
Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
Thashen:
[color=#000000] [b] [i] According to an Islamic Council made up of clerics and scholars, men should be allowed to beat the shiet out of their wives if they refuse sex or refuse to wear what their spouse prefers. The proposal also advocate asss whooping for wives who do not wash after intercourse or during menstruation.

The wives are supposed to be whooped in areas where her skin is not too thick and not too thin . Husbands are also not allowed to break any bones or cut her skin or leave any marks since the beating is merely to remind her of her duties as a wife.

I'm not muslim but I personally think this is a good suggestion . We need these kind of laws in Africa . I mean even the bible states that denial of sex within christian marriage is a sin.

1 Cor 7:3-4. If your husband wants sex, it is a sin to refuse him. If your wife wants sex, it is a sin to refuse her. Bible sex is always consensual... your spouse asks, and you always say yes. Many marriages can be saved by implementing this one rule alone.

Problems of religion
Thinking men are better than women and should be able to control them
Using the bible to justify evil,stupid,crazy,archaic and stupid behaviors
Females thinking that men are higher than them, or that they are the cause of the problems on earth

3 Likes

Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by Thashen(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Buharimustdie20:
[/b]
Problems of religion
Females thinking that men are higher than them, or that they are the cause of the problems on earth
] Hmmm...
Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by analice107: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thashen:
[b] According to an Islamic Council made up of clerics and scholars, men should be allowed to beat the shiet out of their wives if they refuse sex or refuse to wear what their spouse prefers. The proposal also advocate asss whooping for wives who do not wash after intercourse or during menstruation.

I'm not muslim but I personally think this is a good suggestion . We need these kind of laws in Africa . I mean even the bible states that denial of sex within christian marriage is a sin.

[/b]
Which version of the Bible did you quote?
Hello, just join Islam already.
Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by Thashen(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
analice107:

Which version of the Bible did you quote?
Hello, just join Islam already.
No, I'm not going to join Islam, not now or soon. I don't think I'm ready to kill innocent non muslims, in the name of Allah.
Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by analice107: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thashen:
No, I'm not going to join Islam, not now or soon. I don't think I'm ready to kill innocent non muslims, in the name of Allah.
But you love what allah proposes nah. My husband who shd be my lover to flog me like an animal after which, i would let him touch me?
Do You know why the act is called "Love making?"
One person cant make it happen. it takes two with a good frame of mind.

Sex is an act. It is performed by two parties. You give, she gives. And it takes two agreed minds to perform in it.

Any man who beats his wife before sex, is raping her, and if she is raped, she can't give her own part. The man ends up working. That won't be "Love Making", it will be Work. When he is done sweating, he'll stand up but will never realize what he had missed.

Muslims don't know what they are missing. No wonder their girls rush our men.
Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by sonofluc1fer: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
analice107:

But you love what allah proposes nah. My husband who shd be my lover to flog me like an animal after which, i would let him touch me?
Do You know why the act is called "Love making?"
One person cant make it happen. it takes two with a good frame of mind.

Sex is an act. It is performed by two parties. You give, she gives. And it takes two agreed minds to perform in it.

Any man who beats his wife before sex, is raping her, and if she is raped, she can't give her own part. The man ends up working. That won't be "Love Making", it will be Work. When he is done sweating, he'll stand up but will never realize what he had missed.

Muslims don't know what they are missing. No wonder their girls rush our men.
I really dont know how you talk of Christ daily with so much hate and stereotype in your heart. You used to be small fun sef.

Seems this section has turned you into a true fundamentalist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by wiegraf: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
Buharimustdie20:
[/b]
Problems of religion

The guy clearly mentioned Islam as the main inspiration of his folly, but you mentioned the Bible instead in your point 2

Not saying the Bible is much better, but really, why does Islam seem to get such a pass?

BTW Op, lol. And post your source
Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by analice107: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

I really dont know how you talk of Christ daily with so much hate and stereotype in your heart. You used to be small fun sef.

Seems this section has turned you into a true fundamentalist.
Weytin I talk now?

Oya, sorry. I will repent.
But i was trying to state the obvious. Oya sorry.
Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by Audray(f): 12:25am On Oct 20, 2016
Thashen:

I'm not muslim but I personally think this is a good suggestion . We need these kind of laws in Africa . I mean, even the bible states that denial of sex within christian marriage is a sin.

[/b]
You want who to implement what inane rule? The punishment ur kind put women through on a daily basis is not enough akwa ya?
So now you want to legalize rape?Why am I not surprised.It's the "religion" section.A place full of pretentious and conceited rapists.
Thunder fire you.Fire that bible chapter and fire your Swiss cheese brain for ur stewpid thoughts.
An Australopithecus is a more perfect being than you'll ever be.
Idiotiç troll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by sonofluc1fer: 7:21am On Oct 20, 2016
analice107:

Weytin I talk now?

Oya, sorry. I will repent.
But i was trying to state the obvious. Oya sorry.
kiss smiley
Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 20, 2016
Thashen:

[/b]
Misogynistic fool. What you're proposing is euphemized rape. Think beyond religion. Stop searching for a guide to life in books written by ancient barbaric males.
Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2016
Mean Audray, what can we do about my love for you
Audray:
You want who to implement what inane rule? The punishment ur kind put women through on a daily basis is not enough akwa ya?
So now you want to legalize rape?Why am I not surprised.It's the "religion" section.A place full of pretentious and conceited rapists.
Thunder fire you.Fire that bible chapter and fire your Swiss cheese brain for ur stewpid thoughts.
An Australopithecus is a more perfect being than you'll ever be.
Idiotiç troll.
Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by orunto27: 10:47am On Oct 20, 2016
Nagging, to explain your desire, is also whooping, particularly when she is not sick. Never commit murder to get your desire.
Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by Audray(f): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2016
Thashen:
Shut your old sushi smelling püsssy you pathetic twït.

I don't give a rat's rear that my post scratched like a talon against your heart. Your introduction and up until the end is in fact rubbish. I can't help but wonder if you're predisposed to cerebral palsy, or you merely couldn't wait to indulge your long-repressed desire to type senseless pïece of shïet. Yeah, slüt, go ahead and sprinkle five-dollar words such as australopithecus into your püss boring sentences, but it's not going to transmute the long recognized fact that you're a gormless clït. And, that's the one fact that's solidified with concrete, strengthened with indestructible pillars, come rain or shine you will forever be a gormless clït.
Whatever rapist. You can equally stick ur Googled up words up ur wrinkly asshölle.
It's a fact that even a thousand gormless Australopithecines are more intelligent than u will ever be.
Dumb rapist.
Go back to digging ur unfortunate future wife's or should I say wives graves.
Stûpid Alhassan.
Go google up some more words and rhymes and come back here to display ur incurable insanity.
Depraved wankêr.
Swiss cheese brain.

1 Like

Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by Thashen1: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Audray:

Whatever rapist. You can equally stick ur Googled up words up ur wrinkly asshölle.
It's a fact that even a thousand gormless Australopithecines are more intelligent than u will ever be.

Dumb rapist.

Go back to digging ur unfortunate future wife's or should I say wives graves.
Stûpid Alhassan.

Go google up some more words and rhymes and come back here to display ur incurable insanity.
Depraved wankêr.
Swiss cheese brain.
So, so do you want me to stick " my googled up words " up my shïethöle, in the same manner that you stick an 18 liters wine bottle up your püsssy höle the size of an ocean sunfish' mouth?

You're busy typing about intelligence as a ploy to hoodwink the onlookers into a belief that you have few Ivy League degrees adorning your room walls, when the only shïët adorning your room walls is your mom's big püsssss with the stench of a dead fish, which you've employed as a mosquito control method!

1 Like

Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by Audray(f): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thashen1:
So, so do you want me to stick " my googled up words " up my shïethöle, in the same manner that you stick an 18 liters wine bottle up your püsssy höle the size of an ocean sunfish' mouth?

You're busy typing about intelligence as a ploy to hoodwink the onlookers into a belief that you have few Ivy League degrees adorning your room walls, when the only shïët adorning your room walls is your mom's big püsssss with the stench of a dead fish, which you've employed as a mosquito control method!
What onlookers? You're a dumb troll. The size of tha fishes' mouth is nothing compared to the gigantic abyss- like hole in ur brain.Get a job and
Stop flooding my mention with ur insane stüpidity rapist.

Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by Thashen1: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=Audray post=50389228][/quote] What onlookers? The same onlookers that are witnessing me ridicule your sleep inducing lines, and kicking your prominent teeth around at the same time. You now qualify to be a pensioner, all thanks to my iron fist. And where you got this laughable idea that you have what it takes to even wrestle with Thashen is beyond me. You're devoid of the mental acuity needed to debellate in a tussle. For the life of me, You've even went as far as using scientific terminology in a bid to assail me, your master, and still flunked to make an impact. Do you need a reminder of what happened to Lucifer when he got too big for his boots, and attempted to dethrone his master? I can do a lot worse than just cast you from heaven to earth!

Stick to sückïng çöck. After all, sückïng cöck does not require one to make use of a brain.
Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by Audray(f): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thashen1:
What onlookers? The same onlookers that are witnessing me ridicule your sleep inducing lines, and kicking your prominent teeth around at the same time. You now qualify to be a pensioner, all thanks to my iron fist. And where you got this laughable idea that you have what it takes to even wrestle with Thashen is beyond me. You're devoid of the mental acuity needed to debellate in a tussle. For the life of me, You've even went as far as using scientific terminology in a bid to assail me, your master, and still flunked to make an impact. Do you need a reminder of what happened to Lucifer when he got too big for his boots, and attempted to dethrone his master? I can do a lot worse than just cast you from heaven to earth!

Stick to sückïng çöck. After all, sückïng cöck does not require one to make use of a brain.

Re: Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=Audray post=50393015][/quote] apologize to him, Damn good command of English language, you must have irked him bad. Egbon pls forgive and forget, she's the love of my life

(1) (Reply)

What Sir Isaac Newton Has To Say About Atheism / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Paid Actor Implicates Him During Stage Performance / Should A Full-time Pastor Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.