Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? (53191 Views)

Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) / Check Out The Mercedes G-Class / Audi A4 B6 Vs Mercedes W203 C200.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by kobonaire(m): 6:41am On Jul 09, 2016
RR sport
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by princeakins(m): 6:41am On Jul 09, 2016
DjAndroid:
This G wagon below? Yes but the one up there? No! Range for bigger boys, G wagon for my rich dad!
You are abolutely spot on !!!! grin cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by demarc001: 6:41am On Jul 09, 2016
G Wagon anyday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by M4gunners: 6:42am On Jul 09, 2016
For a Nigeria roads, G Wagon. For European roads Range Rover.

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by abangaLEE(f): 6:45am On Jul 09, 2016
I want the two Hope I'm not too.....abeg borrow me english

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Ghost447(m): 6:46am On Jul 09, 2016
G Wagon all the way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by bellenornor(f): 6:49am On Jul 09, 2016
G wagon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by ritux: 6:52am On Jul 09, 2016
Anytime any day.

Don't compare me with any RR.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Imhandsome: 6:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Abodunrin07:
RRS does it for me anytime anyday.....
RRS? as in Rapid Response Squad?

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nig4Greatness: 6:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Range rover models are basically built to suit current or nowadays big boys....sportsmen, celebrities etc.they are stylish, elegant, classy and sexy while G-wagon are built for yesterday men and for political class.they are rugged, strong and can last generations.
Meanwhile, range rovers don't really have second hand values compare to Benz as range rover of 2003 models sells less than $5,000 range while that of Benz is still within $40,000 range.
In all both categories are too good to be ignored but your final preference will be determine by the category of men you belong to in the society

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by InvertedHammer: 6:55am On Jul 09, 2016
/
The new Range Rover products are pieces of garbage -- aesthetically appealing but a nightmare functionally. I refer to them as colossal waste of money. Any vehicle that depreciates from $90k to $15k after the 5-years lease is up has some untold stories.
\

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by repogirl(f): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Omo na Gwagon o. Range is really awesomely cool but there's just something more awesome about the Gwagon and it's less abused than the Range.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by JuanJO(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2016
is having both any problem?

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by bellenornor(f): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2016
tpacalipse:
I will pick the G class over the Range Rover. I have had a lot of encounter with that RR and I can conclude that the ride is poorly built.
Can I have the RR? cryI can use poorly built rides. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Phrankin(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2016
Personally, I'll go with the Range. Though the G-wagon has a better off road capabilities but the range is more well rounded ie, comfort, off road, looks, handling.
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:04am On Jul 09, 2016
God bless me oh. I need to drive this G wagon in my lifetime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by ritux: 7:05am On Jul 09, 2016
Don't F with us.

Na we be this.

AMG63 convoy...give way.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Abodunrin07(m): 7:06am On Jul 09, 2016
Imhandsome:

lols..... No sir RRS as in Range Rover Sport. *winks*
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by oodua1stson: 7:06am On Jul 09, 2016
englishmart:
No need to bash me sha. Just an innocent question to find which of these flashy cars is more preferred.
Honestly I like both cars very well.

I can't tell which is more flashy and All that.
But I will go for G wagon coz I love Mercedes products.

What are your opinions?
wait oooo....let me think long and hard

I think I'll choose having the money to buy the car 1st

3 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by donMIG(m): 7:06am On Jul 09, 2016
That benze fit enta BH camp n still comot witout scratch...that range rover u go f##k till ur prick go bend like f1 motor track....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 09, 2016
EternalBeing:
Non of the above. Latest much affordable high-end Toyota brands offer me every modern feature that I need in a Car/Jeep, plus class and respect. Instead of forming class by buying Range or Bugatti, I'll rather use the excess money to start businesses that would em ploy the unemployed or help the less privileged; this attracts more reward.
that wasn't the question bro.

6 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by lifezone247(m): 7:07am On Jul 09, 2016
Sienna where are you? Your attention is needed on this thread.
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by lifezone247(m): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2016
Imhandsome:
grin grin grin
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2016
if the range Rover Sport is evogue, then I will prefer it to the G WAGON

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by ajeleseujn(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2016
I prefer this BEAST

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by LordofNaija: 7:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Nigeria is technically finished
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by dotna(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2016
Siena:
I'm not exactly a fan of either SUV.

The Range Rover is a not so well-built SUV, and in terms of quality control and build quality, utter garbage. I would rather buy annual Oyster cards, than touch a Range Rover in any guise. Ugh!

The Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon is well-built, but big and brash, the ultimate show-off's SUV. A status symbol deluxe. This is the SUV that will have me running.

Towards it.

Yes sir! 800% fully in support. Tho I have to admit. The 4×4 in range rover when not faulty is the best in the whole word. I tell people, if you want the best 4x4 system go for range but if you want a reliable 4x4 go for land cruiser and if you want in between then go for G wagen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 09, 2016
Mrcork what do you think about this question?
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by brightlinse(m): 7:29am On Jul 09, 2016
G wagon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by chronique(m): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2016
I'm not a fan on the range rover sport but I think I prefer the vogue to a G55. The vogue autobiography depicts luxury and class. I like the fact that you can't upgrade the 03 body kit to look like the 014. Give me a 2014 vogue autobiography and I'm good to go but then the G63/65 always wins;guess it's a collectors item. I'm shocked to hear you say the range is a poorly built SUV though.
Siena:
I'm not exactly a fan of either SUV.

The Range Rover is a not so well-built SUV, and in terms of quality control and build quality, utter garbage. I would rather buy annual Oyster cards, than touch a Range Rover in any guise. Ugh!

The Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon is well-built, but big and brash, the ultimate show-off's SUV. A status symbol deluxe. This is the SUV that will have me running.

Towards it.
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by mmmustapha(m): 7:35am On Jul 09, 2016
give me Aufretch Melscher grobaspach (AMG) G65

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by BossDanniee(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2016
Biko, gimme G-wagon

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) / Old 1966 Volkswagen Beetle Transformed By Nigerian Man (Photos) / What Would You Do If Someone Did This In Your Car? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.