Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? (53203 Views)

Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) / Check Out The Mercedes G-Class / Audi A4 B6 Vs Mercedes W203 C200.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Kakamorufu(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
The new Range Rover products are pieces of garbage -- aesthetically appealing but a nightmare functionally. I refer to them as colossal waste of money. Any vehicle that depreciates from $90k to $15k after the 5-years lease is up has some untold stories.
\
another angle
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Cuteamigo1:
if the range Rover Sport is evogue, then I will prefer it to the G WAGON

Surprisingly the evogue is shittier than the regular Range

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Rano85(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
range rover biko.. that G wagon is ugly
Ah dey tel u, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by ejorgeneral: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2016
Siena:
I'm not exactly a fan of either SUV.

The Range Rover is a not so well-built SUV, and in terms of quality control and build quality, utter garbage. I would rather buy annual Oyster cards, than touch a Range Rover in any guise. Ugh!

The Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon is well-built, but big and brash, the ultimate show-off's SUV. A status symbol deluxe. This is the SUV that will have me running.

Towards it.

"quality control and build quality, utter garbage"? Wow! For an SUV that has ranked above the G in the terms you stated since its debut 10+ years ago. Unless you know better than all the accredited vehicles reviewers. With respect sir, I disagree with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Kakamorufu(m): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2016
Ravenna:

My hommie owns a porsce, Range Rover 2010, venza, S300, G.wagon, etc.
However,
He realized he was missing on something..
Last two weeks, he unveiled his brand new white Range Rover Autobiography @ Club Barlocini..
If you know Club barlocini, you'll know who i'm talking bout.
He's no one but the richest niggah!
Even E.money dey jelly.
ah, na so e get money reach.
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by monlawal(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2016
Mehn I go for the G swag, yesterday when one of that Machine roared pass me I just looked up to heaven and prayed to God to make me rich quick

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Surprisingly the evogue is shittier than the regular Range
wow. in what ways? pls elaborate.
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2016
it still baffles me how this will make it to front page ahead of this https://www.nairaland.com/3209114/war-front-mp3 are the mods partial?
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2016
G-class AMG Maann! You don't see those babies anyhow unlike that range rover

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2016
EternalBeing:
Non of the above. Latest much affordable high-end Toyota brands offer me every modern feature that I need in a Car/Jeep, plus class and respect. Instead of forming class by buying Range or Bugatti, I'll rather use the excess money to start businesses that would em ploy the unemployed or help the less privileged; this attracts more reward.

You've just managed to answer the question, that was never asked.

It's all too easy, to fail an exam. smiley

10 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by seyilee(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2016
on a G wagon level jae
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by LockDown69(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2016
Are you kidding me! How dare me pick a range over a G-wag cool
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Danfuster(m): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2016
monlawal:
Mehn I go for the G swag, yesterday when one of that Machine roared pass me I just looked up to heaven and prayed to God to make me rich quick

Mehn...that beast spits fire, recently I've had something taking me to the palms @lekki...bro, you need to see how this beasties roar taking off from the toll gate.

I think putting there exhaust pipe on the side was intended to intimidate pedestrian knowing fully well tailing commuter would get enough due to wind direction #Genius.

3 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by wiloy2k8(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2016
EternalBeing:
Non of the above. Latest much affordable high-end Toyota brands offer me every modern feature that I need in a Car/Jeep, plus class and respect. Instead of forming class by buying Range or Bugatti, I'll rather use the excess money to start businesses that would em ploy the unemployed or help the less privileged; this attracts more reward.

mumu na the question wey dey ask be dis .

na so u dey fail exam

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2016
ejorgeneral:

"quality control and build quality, utter garbage"? Wow! For an SUV that has ranked above the G in the terms you stated since its debut 10+ years ago. Unless you know better than all the accredited vehicles reviewers. With respect sir, I disagree with you on this.

It's your prerogative to disagree with me, I honestly couldn't care less.

The Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon has been in production since 1979 (37 years). Over the years, it has been refined, but for the most part, largely unchanged. The boxy silhouette is recognised everywhere.

Can the Range Rover boast of a similar pedigree?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by ifyjohnson(f): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2016
EternalBeing:

Hmmm I so like your comment and am loving you already very intelligent and mature

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by esoorita: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=EgunMogaji post=47352470]**Runs out of thread**

EgunMogaji, do you know that Land Rover has discontinued the production of Land Rover Defender?
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by petitejolie(f): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2016
hmmmn! mi le pa arami. will pick my EOD.
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by monlawal(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2016
I totally agree with you. Another thing I love cars that roar. No time for silence mehn. Make me some good noise
Danfuster:

Mehn...that beast spits fire, recently I've had something taking me to the palms @lekki...bro, you need to see how this beasties roar taking off from the toll gate.

I think putting there exhaust pipe on the side was intended to intimidate pedestrian knowing fully well tailing commuter would get enough due to wind direction #Genius.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Agbalanze(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2016
How can I choose b/w Dad and mum?
Abeg, I need both in my garage wink kiss
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by graciabelle: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2016
EternalBeing:
who ask u angry over sabi tongue

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by refreshrate: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2016
Davny:
I would choose cls 550 anytime,anyday

You my good sir are a man of impeccable taste! I salute you for this
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Danfuster(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2016
monlawal:
I totally agree with you. Another thing I love cars that roar. No time for silence mehn. Make me some good noise

that kinda noise you don't need a horn to tell 'em to get out the way. God!... I love the whistling sound of those twin turbo

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by dammmy(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2016
Siena:
I'm not exactly a fan of either SUV.

The Range Rover is a not so well-built SUV, and in terms of quality control and build quality, utter garbage. I would rather buy annual Oyster cards, than touch a Range Rover in any guise. Ugh!

The Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon is well-built, but big and brash, the ultimate show-off's SUV. A status symbol deluxe. This is the SUV that will have me running.

Towards it.

Story... Oga make a wish and leave trash for.....
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Enrichlee(m): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2016
EternalBeing:
they ve come...no one is telling u to buy any now, just pick any of d TWO u like. Person wey no get work fit afford car b4 Spare us those less privileged charity stuff

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by BoboFashion(m): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2016
Mercedes is class, we have Mercedes and others.

3 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2016
dammmy:

Story... Oga make a wish and leave trash for.....

I already have. smiley

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by dust144(m): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2016
they are only two cars in the world, Benz and Others.

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by ChristineC: 10:43am On Jul 09, 2016
I will rather have another option. give me the 2016 Toyota land cruiser or Lexus LX570 and I'm good.
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by MrRichy(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2016
i like the G wagon...

but i can k.ill for Range Rover Sport cool
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by ChristineC: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
G-class AMG Maann! You don't see those babies anyhow unlike that range rover
story. that depend on where you live. they all walk the roads ALL THE TIME.
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2016
ChristineC:
I will rather have another option. give me the 2016 Toyota land cruiser or Lexus LX570 and I'm good.

Probably. But alas, none of those options apply here. This is a choice, between a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon, and a Range Rover Sport. smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) / Old 1966 Volkswagen Beetle Transformed By Nigerian Man (Photos) / What Would You Do If Someone Did This In Your Car? (PHOTO)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.