Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? (53194 Views)

Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) / Check Out The Mercedes G-Class / Audi A4 B6 Vs Mercedes W203 C200.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by monlawal(m): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
I concur
Danfuster:

that kinda noise you don't need a horn to tell 'em to get out the way. God!... I love the whistling sound of those twin turbo
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by 400billionman: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Siena:
I'm not exactly a fan of either SUV.

The Range Rover is a not so well-built SUV, and in terms of quality control and build quality, utter garbage. I would rather buy annual Oyster cards, than touch a Range Rover in any guise. Ugh!

The Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon is well-built, but big and brash, the ultimate show-off's SUV. A status symbol deluxe. This is the SUV that will have me running.

Towards it.

Can you explain further about the poor build of the Range Rover ?

My darlene SUV is Toyota Land Cruiser though.

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by EJanni(f): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
I love G-wagon scrara because it's sexy
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Range Autobiography...

I don't like the G wagon.
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
I prefer the Mercedes Range Rover looks like a fridge to me

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by obito7(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Oga! Rangee
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by tman14(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mehn, G wagon any day. That is a classic and vintage vehicle that has stood the test of time.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by nishola17(f): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mercedes cars are super classy , I lld pick a G wagon over Land Rover anyday anytime.
There's this ease that comes with driving a Mercedes , the only issue is high level of fuel consumption
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by vincentjk(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
G wagon.. Only the sound alone don beat range rover sport talkless of d weight and speed

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Mattex001(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
I'd rather buy both! If I have the resource

They are both classic ride with perpetual class and quality

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by sevenseas(m): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Ododoeye0020(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
I will Go For This

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
monlawal:
Too much respect, to the OP, By now i'm sure you have your winner. G rules
yes it does,i would definitely get one in the near future

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by harmbhrosz(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
EternalBeing:
Non of the above. Latest much affordable high-end Toyota brands offer me every modern feature that I need in a Car/Jeep, plus class and respect. Instead of forming class by buying Range or Bugatti, I'll rather use the excess money to start businesses that would em ploy the unemployed or help the less privileged; this attracts more reward.
stop talking like a poor man my friend, b4 a reasonable man can buy the above vehicles, he'll would have had his business already or where will he get the money to buy the vehicles in the 1st place

3 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
kaì! That G-wagon too ugly; líke United Nation missionary cars. I had rather prefer Jeep wrangler to that Mercedece.#IMO
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by monlawal(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
IHate9ja1:
yes it does,i would definitely get one in the near future
Dat makes 2 of us In Shaa Allah.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by pizzylee(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
dea r just two cars in d world,Mercedes and others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
GWAGON AS ALWAYS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Ehijay(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
White RANGE come rain Come shine. I always find my self geering @ it on d road or express as per d thing dey baffle me. Then you go come see d dude wey dey drive am put one hand for steering come wind him glass down small, o boy. Range all d way.
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Elle277(f): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
I don't mind any of the two for my birthday..lol they're lovely exp the G wagon
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by fweshlee(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
range rover biko.. that G wagon is ugly
U don't knw whur u talking about
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by lurdkriss: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
They no. B mate o,who born range to stand where g wagon dey....
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by NightHawke: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Well me I am still playing catch up.

@Sienna
Kindly recommend a portable diagnostic tool for Audi A6 Quattro sedan 2007 model.

The one I presently use can't scan ABS.

Also someone earlier recommended
Autel WAG505?
Appreciate

:oWell me I am still playing catch up.

@Sienna
Kindly recommend a portable diagnostic tool for Audi A6 Quattro sedan 2007 model.

Autel WAG505?
Appreciate
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by NightHawke: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Well me I am still playing catch up.

@Sienna

Autel VAG505?
Appreciate
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by legundarybeans(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Am a big fan of automobiles,but concerning this. It's G-63 all the way grin exquisite ride...
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by auhanson(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
Unfortunately, i dont like both cars, but can only buy the G Wagon for status symbol when i shall afford enough sophisticated privately owned military battalion around me.
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by jovialSoul001(m): 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
Benwurus:
cool :as far as I no trek. give me anyone :Pas far as I no trek. give me anyone

poverty at its peak
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Mememan: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2016
englishmart:
No need to bash me sha. Just an innocent question to find which of these flashy cars is more preferred.
Honestly I like both cars very well.

I can't tell which is more flashy and All that.
But I will go for G wagon coz I love Mercedes products.

What are your opinions?
What is flashy about Gwagon?
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Mememan: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2016
Pandorabox:
Mercedes G wagon, the range rover look mannish.
You must be a boy in disguise undecided
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2016
Mememan:

What is flashy about Gwagon?

That's his / her opinion. We're not talking technical specification, which would require facts. How a vehicle looks is subjective, depending on who's looking.

Simply state yours. smiley
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2016
chronique:
I'm not a fan on the range rover sport but I think I prefer the vogue to a G55. The vogue autobiography depicts luxury and class. I like the fact that you can't upgrade the 03 body kit to look like the 014. Give me a 2014 vogue autobiography and I'm good to go but then the G63/65 always wins;guess it's a collectors item. I'm shocked to hear you say the range is a poorly built SUV though.

The Mercedes-Benz depicts even more class, than the Range Rover. Luxury? Yeah, the Range Rover has that advantage here. But, anyone who could afford the more expensive Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon can afford the more luxurious Range Rover, but yet still chose the Mercedes-Benz. They'll have other cars to satisfy the crave for luxury.

You can upgrade the 2009 Range Rover body kit, to look like a 2014 model?

Well, guess what? You can upgrade a 1979 Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon, to look like a 2016 model. The G-Wagon shape and design has endured for 37 years. Proof that, if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Mercedes-Benz got the formula right, with the G-Wagon. Could the same be said, about Land Rover's Range Rover Evoque, Sport or Vogue? wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 10, 2016
abdulskulboy:
i think i go for [land rover] range rover, cuz i love american car

When did the British Range Rover obtain a US Green Card?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) / Old 1966 Volkswagen Beetle Transformed By Nigerian Man (Photos) / What Would You Do If Someone Did This In Your Car? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.