Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,938 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? (53200 Views)

Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) / Check Out The Mercedes G-Class / Audi A4 B6 Vs Mercedes W203 C200.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2016
I own both already.

I prefer G-63 for weekends and prefer LandRovers for other days.

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Billyonaire:
I own both already.

I prefer G-63 for weekends and prefer LandRovers for other days.

Lucky you!

But, we're talking about a Range Rover Sport, not a Land Rover. wink

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2016
Siena:

Lucky you!

You are right, but I mean Range Rover Sport is owned by a company called Land Rover, isnt it. That was my context Siena. Just that I have the LR4 and the Sports.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by fortsierafino(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2016
You mean this?

4 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Folaoladapo(m): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2016
G Class any day any time....
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by godchildjayboy(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2016
The G wagon goes best. even a range Rover's owner prefer the G wagon but its just the money difference's.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2016
monlawal:
Mehn I go for the G swag, yesterday when one of that Machine roared pass me I just looked up to heaven and prayed to God to make me rich quick
yea,i love that suv! Commands respect

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by peterakams: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2016
My downline Monica Okafor called me last night with great excitement that she placed a woman on RESTORLYF, C247 & CHOLEDUZ that the woman came to her because she is having bad experience during her period and had not been able to be pregnant since over two years of marriage but yesterday morning the bombarded her with two other women with testimony that within one month of taking the supplement, she is now pregnant. The other two women came with their own issues too for solution. This supplements are "NATURAL HEALERS". Whatsapp me on 08056739949 for more information
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by ChristineC: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2016
Siena:

Probably. But alas, none of those options apply here. This is a choice, between a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon, and a Range Rover Sport. smiley
yeah lol. in this case a RR will suffice.
I don't fancy SUV but if I must have one, the legendary Land Cruiser or her luxury cousin it is.
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by disloman(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2016
Siena:

Lucky you!

Does he knows the difference? #runawayjejely
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by 1Segzy: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
So...you want me to do a car that will gulp all my fuel finish before I move an inch abi.......
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Egbabiekperemo: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Billyonaire:
You are right, but I mean Range Rover Sport is owned by a company called Land Rover, isnt it. That was my context Siena. Just that I have the LR4 and the Sports.

You have everything bro; I even thought you should be having a private jet by now...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Ifebazz(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
ritux:
Anytime any day.

Don't compare me with any RR.
This here, is a bad boy!
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Pyroxene: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
G wag expecially if it is BRABUS not AMG
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by gohzieh(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
EternalBeing:
Non of the above. Latest much affordable high-end Toyota brands offer me every modern feature that I need in a Car/Jeep, plus class and respect. Instead of forming class by buying Range or Bugatti, I'll rather use the excess money to start businesses that would em ploy the unemployed or help the less privileged; this attracts more reward.

Brother I don't want to sound Insulting but the thread says your opinion on the two cars. Why has poverty clouded the minds of people. Who said Camry and who mentioned investing in poor masses. Simple question. My opinion is go for the G wagon, I have driven that car and it commands a huge amount of respect unlike the Range Rover which is always seen as an advanced suv
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by professore(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
I like the range,but on a second thought,how about the G-wagon someone posted down the thread?looks nice to me.
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Titilayooni(f): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
kissGerman cars are the best.....ts a G wagon baby for me
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by royalfamily(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Egbabiekperemo:

You have everything bro; I even thought you should be having a private jet by now...

He owns a jet too only that its still under maintenance. .the jet was .made by GwaRang.....as for me I no get anything o buh I know say God dey n the future is bright.

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by mykelly(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Your Oyster card shal make you whole
Siena:
I'm not exactly a fan of either SUV.

The Range Rover is a not so well-built SUV, and in terms of quality control and build quality, utter garbage. I would rather buy annual Oyster cards, than touch a Range Rover in any guise. Ugh!

The Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon is well-built, but big and brash, the ultimate show-off's SUV. A status symbol deluxe. This is the SUV that will have me running.

Towards it.
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by ritux: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ifebazz:

This here, is a bad boy!

LoL!

He is a very badt boy.
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
G wagon Takes it anywhere, its easier to panel beat, it has lesser plastics. It looks like like like the biggie bully! Has much ground clearance...

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by girl4rmspace(f): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
I hate the design of the g wagon and i dont really like the range either.

Which is why i recently went for a 2015 lexus rx350 , looks good and performs great

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Egbabiekperemo:

Is it an impossibility in your realm of thoughts ? Its not in mine.
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Spells(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
DjAndroid:
This G wagon below? Yes! but the one up there? No! Range for bigger boys, G wagon for my rich dad!
This g wagon looks mysterious... Damn, I love mystery

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by gwmlogistic: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
EgunMogaji:
**Runs out of thread**

grin
Nah man you be. cool

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=esoorita post=47358533][/quote]

It doesn't matter.

A legend never dies.

There are many iconic vehicles that privateers bought the press and continued manufacturing them.
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
girl4rmspace:
I hate the design of the g wagon and i dont really like the range either.

Which is why i recently went for a 2015 lexus rx350 , looks good and performs great

Listen, the vehicle you bought is not even faintly in same realm of the two afore.

How can you honestly compare a common Japanese CUV to these two beasts?

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by phenase(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
G Wagon
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by ibkgab001: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
range wagon

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by Armstrong34(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
I would go for d RANGE ROVER SPORTS anytime anyday
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by 400billionman: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
DjAndroid:
This G wagon below? Yes! but the one up there? No! Range for bigger boys, G wagon for my rich dad!

That is an armoured G wagon..
Re: Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? by monlawal(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Too much respect, to the OP, By now i'm sure you have your winner. G rules
IHate9ja1:

yea,i love that suv! Commands respect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) / Old 1966 Volkswagen Beetle Transformed By Nigerian Man (Photos) / What Would You Do If Someone Did This In Your Car? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.