Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) (7081 Views)

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts / See The Boobs Causing Commotion On IG (PHOTOS) / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by twentyk(m): 6:36am On Jul 09, 2016
Drink that with garri make u con tell me weather you nor go fresh.....
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by Adewole69: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2016
danieloy4:
Mehn am actually tired of Nigerians. Actually just saw these pictures with alot of comments from both males and females with the guys astonished and some ladies wishing they had some atleast.

But even me mehn,i just gave up on seeing these awesome attributes as a blessing to mankind

The time is now, Golden link youth empowerment program!!! Get rich faster, join our youth empowement forum on facebook and see a positive difference in 3 days. http:///AcZHp0
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by peterd53(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2016
Pls Go to www.FaceOfCampus.com

Start voting for fadesewa for most campus fotogenic.... Ur vote is needed and pleaded for

One person can vote once every hour (i.e 24 times in 24hours)... Thanks
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by UyiIredia(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2016
She get am. She almost looks like Girlwithwings though.
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by DEllaluv(f): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2016
This is too much o
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by spacescientist(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2016
very difficult for her to manage with such mammoth boobies
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by anonym0us: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2016
Too much....I'm allergic to big breast it gives me electric shock when I see a breast
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by chudyprince: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2016
Actually, i thought she was pregnant not knowing it was breastnant grin
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
UyiIredia:
She get am. She almost looks like Girlwithwings though.

I'm prettier angry
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by UyiIredia(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Girlwithwings:

I'm prettier angry

Cool it down. Okay. You are pwettier. But even you can't deny that there's some similarity. At least in the boobs department.
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
UyiIredia:

Cool it down. Okay. You are pwettier. But even you can't deny that there's some similarity. At least in the boobs department.

No, not even in the boobs department. I don't need to wear a bra, but she does.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Benefit Of Being Single / Most Handsome Man In Nigeria ( very handsome Photos) / Beautiful Girls/ladies On Nairaland....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.