Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Even If We Pluck Our Hearts And Give To Ladies ..they Won't Still Be Satisfied - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even If We Pluck Our Hearts And Give To Ladies ..they Won't Still Be Satisfied (474 Views)

12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love / Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like / Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If We Pluck Our Hearts And Give To Ladies ..they Won't Still Be Satisfied by harrysjones(m): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Even if we pluck our hearts and give to ladies ..they won't still be satisfied
True or false ? dont forget to check my signature #TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEMI#

Re: Even If We Pluck Our Hearts And Give To Ladies ..they Won't Still Be Satisfied by DucheSsMerezz(f): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pluck it first nau grin grin
Re: Even If We Pluck Our Hearts And Give To Ladies ..they Won't Still Be Satisfied by ddaammyy(f): 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Why not pluck it and see if we will be satisfied or not. There is no harm in trying tongue wink
Re: Even If We Pluck Our Hearts And Give To Ladies ..they Won't Still Be Satisfied by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 09, 2016
The two posters above me sha

(1) (Reply)

Ladies/guys Going On A Date, Come In Here..................... / Hashtag Nation - Nairalanders Lets Trend On Twitter Together (see This) / Secrets Leading To A Successful Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.