Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? (3342 Views)

A Man's Luv For sex Vs A Woman's Luv For Money? Which Is Excessive? / Which One Comes First......the Love From The Man Or The Respect From The Woman? / Love Or Money,which Is Of More Value In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by Explorers(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2016
Just imgine this harsh economy, no job, those with jobs are losing it, no food, no power, no security, inflation and lots more.

You've been dating this girl for almost five years now and this 2016 she was posted to FCT for her NYSC.

Meanwhile you're hustling somewhere in the country, earning 50k monthly and you guys are heading towards getting married later in the year.

Getting to FCT her look/beauty caught the eyes of one the richest oil men/politicians' son.

Your girl is receiving much pressure from this rich guy but she's turning him down because of you.

So this rich guy made a contact, called you, invited to you to his home 'somehow' in Abuja and took you to his safe full of these.

Telling you how much he loves your girl, that if you can end the relationship or let go of the girl for him, you will have half of this cash, a strong connection for a better job in Abuja and another a PR to any country of your choice in the world.

What would you do

*. Accept the Deal/End the relationship.

*. Reject the Deal.

*. Call the police.

*. Report to EFCC.

Lalasticlala

3 Shares

Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by AbuMikey(m): 8:10am On Jul 09, 2016
'

How can God be dialing My number, then I would put My number on call divert?
undecided

Accept the deal, God knows best.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by augster(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2016
Tough choice I can possibly collect the cash, and elope with the girl to another country. But this kind money dey get k-leg

1 Like

Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by Kingsasian(m): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Na to accept the deal sharp sharp. I need money for better things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by AbuMikey(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2016
'

Accept the Offer, Runaway from Nigeria mehn, start a new like where I won't have PHCN wahala gringrin
Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by QueenInVanilla(f): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2016
If any of my brothers reject this kain deal, na em b say strong witch dey our family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by Explorers(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2016
AbuMikey:

'

Lol..you mean God don pick ur callgrin

2 Likes

Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by AbuMikey(m): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2016
Explorers:

Lol..you mean God don pick ur callgrin
Him don Pick My Call Bros. grin
Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by Adesiji77: 8:20am On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by AfricanApple(f): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2016
you will accept the money, elope to another country, you get there ad start vomiting blood shuuuuu which naija politician 'son' won get this kain money without using fertilizer
Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by iykekelvins(m): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2016
Chaii, Lord God forgive me for what I'm about to do

Sweedy, I pray you find an even better man than I am
Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2016
grin money can be deceiving. Check the papers first. If they are real ,I'll accept the deal.
Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by UyiIredia(m): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2016
I dey mad. I go accept the deal.
Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by hungryboy(m): 8:35am On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin money can be deceiving. Check the papers first. If they are real ,I'll accept the deal.

aunty, na guys dem ask nah,
Abi you be transgender?

1 Like

Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2016
hungryboy:
aunty, na guys den ask nah,
Abi you be transgender?

Uncle Abeg shift somewhere else angry ! Cant u see everybori talking abt money. Close ur mouth coz I wasn't talking to u anyway.
Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by hungryboy(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Uncle Abeg shift somewhere else angry ! Cant u see everybori talking abt money. Close ur mouth coz I wasn't talking to u anyway.
aunty why are you vexing nah,
Pesin no fit play with una again?
Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2016
OMG see money!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

whalai i'm going to be truthful here for now i think is 'MULLA' fucvk 'LOVE biko
Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by teejaypee: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2016
AbuMikey:
'

undecided

Omg!
you are a bad lover
Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by teejaypee: 8:45am On Jul 09, 2016
Kingsasian:
Na to accept the deal sharp sharp. I need money for better things.
so the love of your life aint a 'better thing' ?sad
Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by teejaypee: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2016
Berlyn:
OMG see money!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

whalai i'm going to be truthful here for now i think is 'MULLA' fucvk 'LOVE biko

see ya life grin
Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by Explorers(m): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmmm...see people. Ife owo, o ma se o. Anyway if something like come to me i dont trust myself either.

"Cover my mouth" make she no go hear o....
Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2016
teejaypee:

see ya life grin
e concerns you grin Aproko tongue

1 Like

Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by tizblink: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2016
I'm I the only one who's planning on rejecting the deal? undecided
Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by teejaypee: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2016
Berlyn:
e concerns you grin Aproko tongue

if i catch you eh! sad
Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2016
teejaypee:

if i catch you eh! sad
grin you can't do nothing angry

1 Like

Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by teejaypee: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2016
Berlyn:
grin you can't do nothing angry

You think so Try me!
Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by vizkiz: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2016
I will choose love. Love conquers all smiley

Abi I am mad ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2016
teejaypee:

You think so Try me!
wait let me finish this tongue

Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2016
vizkiz:
I will choose love. Love conquers all smiley

Abi I am mad ni? grin

lolzzz grin
Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by vizkiz: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2016
Berlyn:
lolzzz grin

duh! tongue
Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by teejaypee: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2016
Berlyn:
wait let me finish this tongue

waiting patiently!. . cheesy

Re: Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here? by Oahray: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2016
I'd pretend to be agonizing over the choice but leaning towards accepting it, then plan with my babe on how to wipe him clean (trust girls na, dem bad), and disappear to a life of beaches somewhere in South America smiley

If she knows he's stuffed with cash but still chooses me, there's no way I'd choose money over her. She's for keeps.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nneka Was On Her Bed And Okon Unzips His Trouser And Brought Out His (pics) / Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. / Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.