Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her (6809 Views)

My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her / She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2006
I ws wonderin, v bin in som one on one tete-A-tete situation wt girls, n they gt quiet n just stare at u, think perhaps it was a burning desire, bt i didnt act!
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Dvampire(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2006
dont seem to understand you here. could you be a lil bit more explanatory?
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Outstrip(f): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2008
She will say "I want you to kiss me"

1 Like

Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by beauteous(f): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2008
not alwaz.she doesn't ve to spell it out
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2008
Play a simple trick.As you chat and she seems all interested in you edge closer to her like you want to pick something beside her, or you want to see a spot on her face, or to arrange a loose lock of hair etc device anything that will get your face closer to hers.Let it seem like a looming kiss.If she moves her face away you know she doesnt want it.Your pride is taken care of as you pick up what you wanted or arrange the hair etc.Just complete the task you were about to do.
If she doesnt move her face away you know she thought you wanted to kiss her and she wanted it too thats why she did not move.
Latter you can do the kissing. grin wink wink wink

If she smiles and shyly moves away hold her chin and make her face you.Look into her eyes and if she menatains the gaze go ahead and kiss her.Those are the shy types.
It takes some practice and mood matters too.You must know when to innitiate the first kiss.your successs depends on how you got the first kiss right.

And I no be Ashewo.  angry angry angry grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by krama(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2008
Guys with tricks! grin So somebody had to go and reactivate such an old thread grin grin
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by blackmann(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2008
There are many ways u might think a girl wants u to kiss her:-

- she'll lean unnecessarily close to u
- she'll have this kinda dreamy look in her eyes
- while you are talking, she will stare at ur lips and immediately stare back into ur eyes, as if to say "you had better kiss me"
- she will not pay much attention to what you are saying, and in addition to the previous point above, she may unconsciously lick her upper lip with the tip of her tongue

If you can read all these signs, guy, try leaning close to her, take ur face close to hers. if she doesn't move, or if she follows the movement of your lips, she definitely wants to be kissed. that's the green light. crush her to u, and give her a kiss that will send shivers down her spine, that will make her weak at the knees, will make her wet where it matters(oops, i guess i'm being carried away lipsrsealed).
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2008
Thank God no be only me spoil for NL. grin grin grin
Blackmann You are very right.I skipped these telltales because not all guys can read these signs.
So the best is the ''acid'' test which is in the last paragraph of your post. wink
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by blackmann(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2008
@dabriggs, i no know say u sef dey that runs wink
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by tngtech(m): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2008
beauteous:

not alwaz.she doesn't ve to spell it out

so how would she react?
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by LtDick: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2008
i know a girl who is always quiet and loves to stare straigth into your eyes, but she doesnt wanna be kissed.
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by beauteous(f): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2008
tngtech:

so how would she react?

i dnt knw cus i lipsrsealed bt i think blackmann has said sm of it cool
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2008
it's called body language dearie. tongue
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2008
"How Do You Tel If A Girl Wants U 2 Kiss Her"

She pushes her lips forward. . .towards u.simple
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by blackmann(m): 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2008
Ziggy_mama:

"How Do You Tel If A Girl Wants You 2 Kiss Her"

She pushes her lips forward. . .towards u.simple

What about those girls with naturally pouting lips e.g. oreofemi lipsrsealed
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2008
That is a no limit invitation. kiss away till kingdom come.But a slap might come in between
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by onyinye2(f): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2008
u dont need signs to tell you when you should kiss a girl. you should just act on impulse. to me i think the best kisses are the ones that are unexpected. and they have to be a great kisser cuz i aint having nothing less.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by tngtech(m): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2008
lamidebaby:

it's called body language dearie. tongue

body language
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by onyinye2(f): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2008
body language, whatever
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2008
Lt. Dick.:

i know a girl who is always quiet and loves to stare straigth into your eyes, but she doesnt want to be kissed.

Thats the problem with the body language stuff I talked about earlier.Not all can be read.But just edge towards her and youll be shocked to see how sure you are.
Most girls wont edge away if they want to be kissed.And the ones that don't want it will move their faces away gently.At the end of the day you have your pride.Act as if it was the ant on her hair you were interested in and not a kiss grin.It was just unfortunate you came soo close. kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by oreofemi(f): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2008
i dont tell a boy to kiss me, he knows by my action.
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by sylvex(f): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2008
Common, she doesn't av to tell u. The body language does!
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Outstrip(f): 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2008
Sylvex that is how you can turn yourself into a rapist. If she accuses you of forcing yourself on her and you are asked why you kissed her, do you honestly think that "I saw it in her eyes" will be an acceptable excuse

1 Like

Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by beauteous(f): 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2008
lmao. . . outstrip dat was funni cheesy
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by henry007(m): 12:06am On Jun 07, 2008
when a girl/s wants u 2 kiss her she'll sure keep her gaze at ur lips or ur eyes mostly lips so dont nod her abeg
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by ekas(f): 1:59am On Jun 07, 2008
make sure your mouth has sweet scent,and u sabi kiss(no use your teeth to scrape her lips-o)

anything worth doing is worth doing well.

then you can try your luck.
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Cayon(f): 2:00am On Jun 07, 2008
tell her something is in your eyes and if she can take it out.  When she draw close to you, gee she a kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by ztyle(m): 2:17am On Jun 07, 2008
Simple! common kiss na dey hard em~ na wa oh just kiss
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by shylladear(f): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2008
body language
and the guy had better be a good kisser if not hmmmmmm(i go bite am) grin
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by beauteous(f): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2008
ekas:

make sure your mouth has sweet scent,and u sabi kiss(no use your teeth to scrape her lips-o)

anything worth doing is worth doing well.

then you can try your luck.
lmao cheesy
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Fishoo(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2008
[b]if u want to know if a girl wish to be kissed do as i do
1. try telling her u like her hair
2. if she smiles and claim to like it then
3.try robbing it and complement it
4.she will allow u continue if she is willing to be kissed
5. then gradually turn her face and have a moist kiss.
[color=#770077][/color]good luck
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2008
Fishoo:

[b]if u want to know if a girl wish to be kissed do as i do
1. try telling her u like her hair
2. if she smiles and claim to like it then
3.try robbing it and complement it
4.she will allow u continue if she is willing to be kissed
5. then gradually turn her face and have a moist kiss.
[color=#770077][/color]good luck

ooo im going to add that to my stock and see if it works kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dilemma / Undeniable Facts About Gap Teeth / I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.