Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her (13739 Views)

My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry / She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Andyblaze: 12:17am On Nov 02, 2013
Please this thing has been disturbing my mind and my relationship for weeks now. We started dating 2 weeks ago. Two days after we started dating, she visited me and we romanced and when I tried to kiss her, she refused saying she saw a documentary where they said there are so many germs in the human mouth and that such bacteria is transferred through kissing a lot. We had sex and we have had sex about 7 times and always she stops mt from kissing her but then she allows our body to connect any other way.

Please is her reason genuine or is she hiding something from me
Plz serious comments as you can see am serious these days

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34am On Nov 02, 2013
Ur mouth dey smell.

Sort it out!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 02, 2013
Rides in with my e-porshe

Not all girls like lips to lips contact or saliva exchange.. Infact some find it irritating.. U cn only probe ur gf if u c her kissing sm1 else grin choiii u dn jonze be dat tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Andyblaze: 12:45am On Nov 02, 2013
Idowuogbo: Ur mouth dey smell.

Sort it out!
i dont have mouth odor
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 02, 2013
she myt be reacting dis way based on 3 reasons
1.its either you have bad breath
2.she has some mouth disease/disorder she doesnt wnna tell u
or
3.She finds saliva exchange disgusting

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Andyblaze: 12:47am On Nov 02, 2013
chokl8candie: she myt be reacting dis way based on 3 reasons
or
number 3 is the most tangible cuz wen she gv me MouthAction i dont feel itchy after effect and i got good breath
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 02, 2013
im confused undecided...if she's givin u mouth action den wats d point of dis thread or u mean she's givin u head?
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Dannylux: 1:09am On Nov 02, 2013
chokl8candie: im confused undecided...if she's givin u mouth action den wats d point of dis thread or u mean she's givin u head or a BJ?

Head and Bj dey different biko? grin

I've had a sexxual relationship with a girl and we were just friends.. But I never kissed her through everything no matter how deep it went. I can't explain but I don't have that urge to do it Maybe I didn't find it hygienic doing it then.

That could be the case.
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by oluboyo04(m): 1:27am On Nov 02, 2013
nawa for yu o! Yu startd datin a girl 2wks ago and yu don av sex wit her 7times. in d nxt 2 or 3 mnths yu go dey tink of getin anoda person cos by then she go don tire yu. Ladies can b so stupid at times. person never marry yu he don av sex wit yu 7times within 2wks later yu go cary dat yeye body dey look for beta husband wey go put yu 4house. @op, no be only in forensic yu get phD, yu get am for sexology too.

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 02, 2013
Dannylux:

Head and Bj dey different biko? grin

I've had a sexxual relationship with a girl and we were just friends.. But I never kissed her through everything no matter how deep it went. I can't explain but I don't have that urge to do it Maybe I didn't find it hygienic doing it then.

That could be the case.
Mr smartypants, i used both for a reason. undecided but no worries,modified it

but u had a sexual relationship wv a girl and u also nevr kissed her Gues this is much more common than i thought

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 02, 2013
oluboyo04: nawa for yu o! Yu startd datin a girl 2wks ago and yu don av sex wit her 7times. in d nxt 2 or 3 mnths yu go dey tink of getin anoda person cos by then she go don tire yu. Ladies can b so stupid at times. person never marry yu he don av sex wit yu 7times within 2wks later yu go cary dat yeye body dey look for beta husband wey go put yu 4house. am nt suprised sha. we are in d end time.
lool!
U didnt even comment on the OPs issue
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by vizkiz: 1:33am On Nov 02, 2013
She allows u 2 qt down on it buh she dnt kiss Wtf who care grin d down(ish) area is d major concern...wuld u prefer her kissinq n iqnorinq d pu**y part? No freakinq way

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by IdJack(m): 2:14am On Nov 02, 2013
Op maybe ur mouth is smelling or her own is...or maybe she dont like kissing. but never mind just talk to her n sooner or later she go allow u to kiss her. but first make sure u ve a gud mouth breath....let mint or chewing gum always be in ur mouth. but be happy, u don d chop d main ting go far. ;DOp maybe ur mouth is smelling or her own is...or maybe she dont like kissing. but never mind just talk to her n sooner or later she go allow u to kiss her. but first make sure u ve a gud mouth breath....let mint or chewing gum always be in ur mouth. but be happy, u don d chop d main ting go far.
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by bastien: 2:50am On Nov 02, 2013
Lol end never shall wondergrin

Make her fall asleep,start kissing her,while doing it,wake her up,she will comply

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by SlyIg(f): 6:08am On Nov 02, 2013
Maybe because you look like basket mouth and your mouth s****l.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by IAMBREEZY: 6:43am On Nov 02, 2013
Your mouth they smear now.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by utenwuson: 6:49am On Nov 02, 2013
Oboit...............wat doooo yu need kiss for? Nn am sure yu no go marry her........but wait oooo.........yu meet person, jst 2 week yu dn phuck like 7 times? Yu sure say no b Ash*wo yu carry say na babe? Cos na them I knw say no de kiss.......people funny 4 ds Naija!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Danhumprey: 6:50am On Nov 02, 2013
Andyblaze: Please this thing has been disturbing my mind and my relationship for weeks now. We started dating 2 weeks ago. Two days after we started dating, she visited me and we romanced and when I tried to kiss her, she refused saying she saw a documentary where they said there are so many germs in the human mouth and that such bacteria is transferred through kissing a lot. We had sex and we have had sex about 7 times and always she stops mt from kissing her but then she allows our body to connect any other way.

Please is her reason genuine or is she hiding something from me
Plz serious comments as you can see am serious these days
Anybody that take this clown seriously must be having a mental problem. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Danhumprey: 6:56am On Nov 02, 2013
oluboyo04: nawa for yu o! Yu startd datin a girl 2wks ago and yu don av sex wit her 7times. in d nxt 2 or 3 mnths yu go dey tink of getin anoda person cos by then she go don tire yu. Ladies can b so stupid at times. person never marry yu he don av sex wit yu 7times within 2wks later yu go cary dat yeye body dey look for beta husband wey go put yu 4house. @op, no be only in forensic yu get phD, yu get am for sexology too.
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Dannylux: 7:44am On Nov 02, 2013
chokl8candie:
Mr smartypants, i used both for a reason. undecided but no worries,modified it

but u had a sexual relationship wv a girl and u also nevr kissed her Gues this is much more common than i thought

LOL Maybe but Mine was a long time ago
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 02, 2013
people, this is andyblaze..... remember...

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Exponental(m): 7:56am On Nov 02, 2013
She must have been watching dettol adverts....... Tell her, a woman's vag.ina contains more bacteria, a reason a doctor/microbiologist desist from cunning.lingus (suck of va.gina). On d other hand, google it!
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Emeralddeee: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2013
Op the girl is not that into you, kissing is an intimate exercise designed for two lovers in love, no matter all the excuse she might be giving you once a guy she is crazy about tries to kiss her she will throw caution to the wind and give in, some girls can afford to do anything with a guy but won't kiss him if the chemistry ain't there. Did she tell you she has never kissed anyone before Her excuse is lame

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by bastien: 8:23am On Nov 02, 2013
SlyIg: Maybe because you look like basket mouth and your mouth s****l.
I hv big lips n all my gfz hv nt deny me there lips

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by kokoA(m): 8:24am On Nov 02, 2013
Close up is becoming less effective these days. You need sensodyne..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by DonaldGenes(m): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2013
Dafuq
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by ObiOkpor(m): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2013
pple ll always complain,if she no gv u sex,u ll complain,she gave u sex nd didnt gv u kissn,u r stil complainin.I fear una o!two weeks u met a gal nd u hrd carnal knowledge of her?she must b cheap,.her avoidn urr lips frm getn close to her,i gues u hv cander lips,bad breath,protruded tooth which she may find dzgustn.Try to b clean dude,as for d gal who said germs or wateva,which skul did she attend dt she ws tot dt?bros,check dt gal wella pls,she may come frm d under world!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 02, 2013
chokl8candie: im confused undecided...if she's givin u mouth action den wats d point of dis thread or u mean she's givin u head?

so you thought mouth action is kissing?.... grin.....

well its still kissing...

below the belt
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Tuntheycr7: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2013
grin grin
Idowuogbo: Ur mouth dey smell.

Sort it out!
grin shocked grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2013
Jeez!!!two weeks relationship and u've ad s*x 7 times??mmmm,as 4 ur question,mayb d gurl has mouth disease or a terrible mouth odour
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2013
chokl8candie: she myt be reacting dis way based on 3 reasons
or
i already quoted ur numba 3 in my comment b4 urs lah.. Y do u lyk usin oda ppls glory 2 shine lyk dz? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2013
Harbosede02: Jeez!!!two weeks relationship and u've ad s*x 7 times??mmmm,as 4 ur question,mayb d gurl has mouth disease or a terrible mouth odour
i wonda oo.. Afta a month nw dey wud be tired of emsef.. 2weeks nd una dn do and undo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.