Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? (10502 Views)

What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? / What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH EAST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? / I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by madapcmod: 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
NURTW touts, agbo jedijedi , gbogbonise and ewedu!
Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by iamphill: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
funny enough the heifer typing this is based in lagos. if Yoruba's are that useless leave their land go back to your fathers land make u see if hunger no go tear your generation ungrateful lots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by totit: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
grin

What and where is nigeria without SW abeg grin
Oya!

Make I do finish for the flaties so that next time they will be careful and desist from peddling luuuubissh on NL.

Fact 1, SW the least poverty region :

They said they have more middle class yet SW has the least poverty rate in Nigeria.

http://www.dataforall.org/dashboard/ophi/index.php/

SW, the only region with the highest SME, fact 2 :

They claim they have more SMEs yet Oyo has more SMEs than all SE states.

http://nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/SMEDAN%202013_Selected%20Tables.pdf

Let me ask and burst your bubble :

How many Igbo-owned investments comes close to LADOL in Lagos?

List the Banks that Igbos dominate that are more than the Yoruba-dominated/controlled Skye Bank, First Bank, Sterling Bank, GTBank, FCMB, e.t.c.

List the Telecoms Company that are Igbo-owned/dominated like Yoruba-owned/controlled Globacom and NTel

List the I.T businesses that are Igbo dominated that can stand the likes of Spectranet, CCHub, MainOne

Which Igbo-owned businesses can match the dominance of Yoruba-controlled Oando, ConOil, and Forte Oil?

The only Transport segment Igbos dominate is that of buses that convey their kinsmen between YOrubaland and the SE. Yorubas control the SW internal routes, e.g. When I take a bus from Lagos to Abeokuta or Ibadan, 9 out of 10 times the owner of the Bus is a Yorubaman and not an Igboman, so get your facts straight.

In a nutshell, Yorubas already dominate the Big Businesses and industries that count, e.g Finance, Oil & Gas, I.T, Telecoms, Insurance, Manufacturing & Industry, e.t.c. It would be unfair of us to dominate everything so we've left them the crumbs like dominating the Super-Eagles, Gala Hawking , spare-parts bizness, Selling DVD/VCD at Alaba, Entertainment (though Yorubas dominate the Music scene, while we comfortably have our indigeneous Film industry on lockdown as well ), transporting your kinsmen to-and-from the SE to Yorubaland, e.t.c. Your people can keep dominating those. But even Commerce/trading sef una don dey dump that one sef for drug-trafficking.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/rivers-state-others-have-overtaken-s-east-in-commerce-industry/

Ogun state the most industrialised state in nigeria ,fact 3 :

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/why-more-companies-are-moving-to-ogun/

IGR, SW leads :

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/report/387

https://www.nairaland.com/3049881/nigerian-states-internally-generated-revenue

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by aressssa: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
iaamxavier:

the south west (Lagos) had sea port back in the 90's buhh ever since the Igbo started flooding Lagos u guys remember u have seaport! SE made ur seaport active
the population of the SE SS and the north made ur airport busy!

all those mineral resourse u mentioned (cocoa etc) contributes nothing to our economy?

I talk abouhh taxation if not for the high population of the SE SS and north where would it come from why Dont other SW state have high taxation? yorubas have no major contribution

u say our importation doesn't count go and ask China and Japan if it does!

Nigeria Records Highest Cocoa Exports of N131 Billion

The Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC) said the country recorded the highest exportation of Cocoa and its products valued at N131.2 billion in 2014.

This is contained in statistics made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) by the council on Wednesday in Abuja.

The exportation of the products is part of the Federal Government's plans to develop and enhance market opportunities for non-oil export sector through the National Strategy Export Products (NSEP).

"Cocoa and Cocoa preparations were the highest exported products in 2014 with the trade volume on Cocoa amounting to N131.2 billion," it noted.

The statistics showed that the country recorded N43.191 billion exportation of the products in the first quarter of the year while more than N18. 558 billion was recorded in the second quarter.

It noted that more than N24. 845 billion was recorded in the third quarter while N44. 695 billion was recorded in the fourth quarter.

It said cotton, yarns and woven also yielded N2.201 billion, N834.919 billion and N1.275 billion in the first and second quarters of 2014 respectively.

The statistics showed a grand total of N460.3 billion on all the products for the 2014 business trade.

NAN reports that the Federal Government, in January, through the Minister of Trade and Investments, Mr Olusegun Aganga, said it marked out 13 NSEP to replace over dependence on petroleum products.

Aganga said the prices petroleum products continued to tumble at the international markets, threatening the stability of the Nigerian economy.

He said that this was part of moves by the Federal Government to revive the dwindling national economy, with emphasis on rapid growth of the non-oil sector for exports.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201503261131.html

This is ignorance and lack of any knowledge or understanding about your own country..

Cocoa is the second largest non oil export and foreign currency earner for Nigeria ahead of Yam, cotton and so on..

Exactly what do you export from your village?

The only thing you export are migrant workers and street hawkers to the SW and the North..

There is nothing under the empty and shallow chest you beat all over the place...

You people need to get serious education about your country and quit embarrassing yourselves on the internet.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by lisimmo(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Vello:

It'll be too shameful if you're resident in Lagos. I'll simply ask you what's your mission there. You first need ask your friend ask your father, brothers, sisters and mother what is it that got lost in your Igbo land that they're looking for in Lagos as fake spare parts dealers in Ladipo; your mothers as hawkers and corn roasters; your brothers as PEACE MASS TRANSIT, IFESINACHI, OKENE DILI chukwu transport companies touts and conductors-not that Alaba Intl market and SURU ALABA market is not part of where they constitutes nuisance and your sisters as harlots in all brothels that dots the landscape of Lagos and other Yoloba lands as it were. I'm certain there hardly any Yoloba person above 15 - 16yrs that has not sampled a Igbo kitten countless times. I must add that though not that the pussy is that special or sweet but because when the preferred is not available, the available then becomes the preferred.
Hope you're catching my drift? What the heck do you motherfuckers want in Yoloba lands if you don't want us.
Your post is nothing but childish, misguided and uneducated

You just finished that guy like that!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Vello:

It'll be too shameful if you're resident in Lagos. I'll simply ask you what's your mission there. You first need ask your friend ask your father, brothers, sisters and mother what is it that got lost in your Igbo land that they're looking for in Lagos as fake spare parts dealers in Ladipo; your mothers as hawkers and corn roasters; your brothers as PEACE MASS TRANSIT, IFESINACHI, OKENE DILI chukwu transport companies touts and conductors-not that Alaba Intl market and SURU ALABA market is not part of where they constitutes nuisance and your sisters as harlots in all brothels that dots the landscape of Lagos and other Yoloba lands as it were. I'm certain there hardly any Yoloba person above 15 - 16yrs that has not sampled a Igbo kitten countless times. I must add that though not that the pussy is that special or sweet but because when the preferred is not available, the available then becomes the preferred
Hope you're catching my drift? What the heck do you motherfuckers want in Yoloba lands if you don't want us.

cheesy grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by 2sexynet: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
Your imports and exports will not be without Lagos port , the center of excellence by all means

Just stating the obvious
as much as I do not support stupid threads like this, tell SW to stop sabotaging efforts to build the Ibaka sea port in Akwa Ibom, which is bigger than the Lagos sea port and see if you there won't be and exodus. Aside Lagos and Ogun state, I do not see anything much special in Lagos wherein people are suffering and smiling... no power supply, worst traffic jam in the country and over congestion.
Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by 2sexynet: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
xprezboy:
the yorubas are the most productive in federal republic of the North.
the sea ports in lagos alone generates more money than the entire 19 states in the north.
The international airport in lagos generates more money than the entire south east states
The industries in lagos, ogun and oyo state generates 90% of excise duties of the entire federation
The federal inland revenue services earn 90%of its target from the west
cocoa was once the main stay of Nigeria economy b4 the descendants of othman Dan fodio relegated the sophisticated people of south west in the scheme of things.
I hope your question has been answered?
I wouldn't dispute your claims. But let them not play politics and allow the ibaka sea port to be built and Enugu international airport as well and let's see if the number will not decrease within months.
Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by tundexijim(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
2sexynet:
as much as I do not support stupid threads like this, tell SW to stop sabotaging efforts to build the Ibaka sea port in Akwa Ibom, which is bigger than the Lagos sea port and see if you there won't be and exodus. Aside Lagos and Ogun state, I do not see anything much special in Lagos wherein people are suffering and smiling... no power supply, worst traffic jam in the country and over congestion.

Who and who is sabotaging ur efforts... The last time I checked akwaibom is ss nd not se...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by iblawi(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
iaamxavier:

u talk abouhh companies? its only in Lagos the sw have compaines and hope u know the company are owned by people from different region esp the SE

going about to cocoa and other stuff it was back then they contributed to the economy buhh now? nothing u said u produce the highest igr? without the help of other region in Lagos where will u find the igr from at leaat no SW produces high igr" u talk abouhh SE import and export not contributing to Nigeria economy what do u think makes China Japan etc top country in the world do u think its from cocoa?

moving on to oyel the south west only have 2 states producing oil buhh the SE have four state produce oil now who's deceving who?

The question still remains what is the major thing the SW contributes?

Come go back to school or go borrow brain.

Ogun state is the most industrialized state in Nigeria not Lagos.

Please tell us the companies that Igbos have in Lagos?

South West generate more than half of Nigeria's GDP while South south generate 90% of Nigeria's revenue. Tell us what South East generate pls? Am sure you know it's fake product. That is all South East add to Nigeria's growth. Fake drug, fake phones, second hand laptops and bad equipments. Tell us how how all this improve economy and standard of living?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by DaBullIT(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
2sexynet:

You agree this is a stupid thread ... check

You think SW/Yoruba is preventing you having a port Check

But i bet you'll be grateful to live in Lagos , apparently you have been there

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Even after 3 pages, not many Yorubas have been able to tell the red-mud tout what the SW contributes to the economy
other than copy and paste

That's why these shitgbo yoghurt boys can come online and tell us they own this and that without refutations. Most
Yorubas don't know shii about the SW.The thread should have been buried on the first page

And no one should ask me to post anything....Go find out yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by OmoIgala: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Vello:

It'll be too shameful if you're resident in Lagos. I'll simply ask you what's your mission there. You first need ask your friend ask your father, brothers, sisters and mother what is it that got lost in your Igbo land that they're looking for in Lagos as fake spare parts dealers in Ladipo; your mothers as hawkers and corn roasters; your brothers as PEACE MASS TRANSIT, IFESINACHI, OKENE DILI chukwu transport companies touts and conductors-not that Alaba Intl market and SURU ALABA market is not part of where they constitutes nuisance and your sisters as harlots in all brothels that dots the landscape of Lagos and other Yoloba lands as it were. I'm certain there hardly any Yoloba person above 15 - 16yrs that has not sampled a Igbo kitten countless times. I must add that though not that the pussy is that special or sweet but because when the preferred is not available, the available then becomes the preferred.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He who asks to be insulted such as the OP will get it in bucket loads today....LOL!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by ajibowo11(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
iaamxavier:

u talk abouhh companies? its only in Lagos the sw have compaines and hope u know the company are owned by people from different region esp the SE

going about to cocoa and other stuff it was back then they contributed to the economy buhh now? nothing u said u produce the highest igr? without the help of other region in Lagos where will u find the igr from at leaat no SW produces high igr" u talk abouhh SE import and export not contributing to Nigeria economy what do u think makes China Japan etc top country in the world do u think its from cocoa?

moving on to oyel the south west only have 2 states producing oil buhh the SE have four state produce oil now who's deceving who?

The question still remains what is the major thing the SW contributes?
hello mr SE wish u can go to the palace of the obi of ur state so u can ask that y was awolowo against the biafra.in a nutshell let me educate u,he was against them cos the refineries that are built in the so called region then was from cocoa the economy nigeria was proud of then was of cocoa abacha never loot crude money he only looted the money nigeria only get from farming which the largest come from cocoa and awolowo disagree that if u slave are to gain freedom u have to work back and build such refinery here in yoruba or hausa land which ur forefathers has never come up with sense to do yet yelling for biafra today when u talk abt SW is the best region the country can boast of.and before u bark @ me get it straight to ur skull am from north central(kwara state) the truth has to be told and dullard like u has to b educate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by YonkijiSappo: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Typical Vehicular traffic movement in The Southwest AKA Yorubaland

LAGOS

OUR INTERIOR

Typical Vehicular movement in the SouthEast AKA Yeeboland AKA "The barren gully"

The South East is Just totally Useless.... Honeizly grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by YonkijiSappo: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
Even after 3 pages, not many Yorubas have been able to tell the red-mud tout what the SW contributes to the economy
other than copy and paste

That's why these shitgbo yoghurt boys can come online and tell us they own this and that without refutations. Most
Yorubas don't know shii about the SW.The thread should have been buried on the first page

And no one should ask me to post anything....Go find out yourself

I absolutely agree.
Imagine the effrontery of an Ibo person coming to Nairaland to ask what the South West contributes to Nigeria.
Wish I saw this thread when it was on page 1.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by bayulll011(m): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
totit respect I doaf my hat for u,don't mind those Igbos they will never read and learn,only bravado and chest beating,To all the Ipob u all av no sense to fight ur biaafraud issues,if its yoruba that want to secedes its easy because we know how to run things not chest beating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by 2sexynet: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
DaBullIT:

You agree this is a stupid thread ... check

You think SW/Yoruba is preventing you having a port Check

But i bet you'll be grateful to live in Lagos , apparently you have been there
happy to be in Lagos? What's so special about being in Lagos aside the population which any smart entrepreneur or business mind can capitalize on to amass wealth.

I have spent less than a year so far and once I get what I want, I am heading back south and operate from there. If there are any business venture, I will come, execute and I am out again.

Nothing is as cool as less congested environment, no traffic jam etc.
Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by YonkijiSappo: 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
2sexynet:
happy to be in Lagos? What's so special about being in Lagos aside the population which any smart entrepreneur or business mind can capitalize on to amass wealth.

I have spent less than a year so far and once I get what I want, I am heading back south and operate from there. If there are any business venture, I will come, execute and I am out again.

Or you can do and not even come at all.
The SE is populated enough for anything you want to do in business, if it is all about population.
You won't be missed one bit, thank you.

btw, Lagos is already in the South. Maybe you mean East, otondo.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by 2sexynet: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
ajibowo11:
hello mr SE wish u can go to the palace of the obi of ur state so u can ask that y was awolowo against the biafra.in a nutshell let me educate u,he was against them cos the refineries that are built in the so called region then was from cocoa the economy nigeria was proud of then was of cocoa abacha never loot crude money he only looted the money nigeria only get from farming which the largest come from cocoa and awolowo disagree that if u slave are to gain freedom u have to work back and build such refinery here in yoruba or hausa land which ur forefathers has never come up with sense to do yet yelling for biafra today when u talk abt SW is the best region the country can boast of.and before u bark @ me get it straight to ur skull am from north central(kwara state) the truth has to be told and dullard like u has to b educate
was abacha in existence during d civil war? Here u are claiming that he looted money from cocoa? Mr, it was the North's money that was used to build refineries which was from export of groundnuts
Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by aybabz101: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
very surprise to see dis thread!
i cant believe a well informed/educates nigerian or individual anywhere in d world can ask dis unrasonable question.

And i have to believe dat d opp knows very little or nothing about evonomics or just a tribal bigot.

If d opp is talking from foreign exchange perspective, cocoa, cotton,rubber,yam,gold generates d highest foreign exchange for the country after the oil sector wc are produced in large quantities in d SW of which SE produces majorly palm kernels n other palm related products wc are also produced in SW. after d SS, d SW produces d highest amount of dollars for ur pple to import fake/hazardous products into d country.

if d opp is talking from d perspective of income generation for d government in terms of taxation n commerce, d SW is d no. one in Nigeria
the major indigenous companies in d country are owned mostly by SW. most commercila banks, indegenous oil companies, telecommunications company, IT companies are owned n controlled by SWesteners which generates revenues for d government in form.of taxes.

d busiest airport n seaports in d country is located in d SW wc generate more money for d government dan any other ports in d country.

most indegenous n foreign companies alike are located in d SW of which d government do tax.

SE contributes almost nothing to foreign exchange in dis country.

most of d petty commercial activities by d igbos in lagos n neighboring SW states contributes almost nothing to d government. how many igbo shops do d government tax?

most of ur contributions to dis contry comes from only from importation which are made possible by d foreign exchange earned by d SS n SW respectively.

n d fact is if there are no igbos to trade on SW yorubas n other ethnic groups will dod trading.

n note dat not only igbos import stuff in dis country. most things imported into d country by d igbos are substandard.........fake things.

i have to admit dat u guys are hardworking ppl but dont think for once dat without u guys Lagos wont b d lagos we know 2day. yorubas will do their trading demselves if u did not exist.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by Vello(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
iaamxavier:

uree not ashamed in ur own land the igbos are building mansions duplex owning company buhh what do u do? ur mothers are hawking pant bra and bleaching cream in the streets ur fathers are agberos looking for who to lynch next ur brother are internet fraud and armed robbers

yeah the prefer their kitty cat because urs is just too irritating and looks like a borehole and average IBO boys have not tried a Yoruba pussy bcuzx of the fear of std and infection u people keep ranting buhh yet u do nothing I Dont see the difference btw u guys and an average black south African so useless!
I don't owe you a reply so, enjoy your hatred fueled delusion. May it take you just as far as your parents who I'm sure you take after.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by DaBullIT(m): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Exactly

You have to get what you want in Lagos , Wwhy don't you stay in your bush and get it from there if you hate Lagos and Yoruba land so much

2sexynet:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by rlauncher(m): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Op,
I am very shocked at your ignorance of the constitution of the economy of this country Nigeria, but I will enlighten you.

(1) More than 80 percent of industries in Nigeria are located in the SW.

(2) most of these industries are owned by southwesterners.

(3) The Yoruba people contribute more than two-thirds of professionals such as doctors, engineers, accountants teachers, lawyers etc in Nigeria today.

(4) We produce technicians and artisans more than the rest of Nigeria combined.

(5) The Yoruba people owns and control most of the service industries such as transportation, hotels, clubs, private schools and universities , laundry services, travel agencies, freight -forwarding businesses, furniture -making, private hospitals, banks etc

(6) 90 percent of Company Income Tax.

(7)Over 70percent of Value Added Tax.

(cool Not less than 20percent of Federal budget.

(9)Peaceful and conducive atmosphere for all Nigerians and foreigners to live.

(10) THE BIGGEST MARKET IN THE WHOLE WORLD FOR IGBO PEOPLE TO SELL THEIR IMPORTED PRODUCTS.

and.... lest I forget,...

(11) The Southwest generates more than halve the GDP of Nigeria.

OP, DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by phillippiano(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
YonkijiSappo:

Or you can do and not even come at all.
The SE is populated enough for anything you want to do in business, if it is all about population.
You won't be missed one bit, thank you.

btw, Lagos is already in the South. Maybe you mean East, otondo.
Boss abeg, what does that your map imply?
Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by gists: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Every now and then, you see a dundee united like the OP asking such an ignoramus question. What baffles me is that for some unexplainable reasons, even when someone has been thoroughly lashed and educated, another educated illiterate will still come and ask such ignoramus question.
Mark my word, another product of gej university will soon come and ask this question in no distant future.

https://www.nairaland.com/2680420/what-does-south-west-offer

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by aressssa: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
iaamxavier:

uree not ashamed in ur own land the igbos are building mansions duplex owning company buhh what do u do? ur mothers are hawking pant bra and bleaching cream in the streets ur fathers are agberos looking for who to lynch next ur brother are internet fraud and armed robbers

yeah the prefer their kitty cat because urs is just too irritating and looks like a borehole and average IBO boys have not tried a Yoruba Kitty-Cat bcuzx of the fear of std and infection u people keep ranting buhh yet u do nothing I Dont see the difference btw u guys and an average

Where is the sense and wisdom in you leaving your own home and comfortable environment to move to and settle in another mans home and environment, build houses and pay property and other taxes there, invest and pay taxes on your investments there which they use to progress and develop their own land by building roads, fancy bridges, schools, hospitals and so on while my own land remains unproductive, underdeveloped, jobless and still can not provide jobs and opportunities for my generation and future generations to make them stay and develop my own land.

To make matters worse, at the end of the day when Nigeria dissolves, I still wont be able to remove my houses or take with me the roads, bridges and all the progress and infrastructures my tax money contributed to?

Your problem is penny wise, pound foolish, you are always substituting common sense and strategic thinking with kiddie emotions and utterance.

Beats me why you people beat chest with silly, meaningless and upside down logic that you really should be crying over.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by haconjy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
Instead of Yoruba to defend themselves by telling the Igbo what they are really contributing they are making noise....
am Yoruba to the call. Since Yoruba has decided to sell the brother, SS,SE out cause of bihari, they will never get it Right... if u like call me whatever u want but for me, I reject to be a slave

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by NwabekeyiSimeon: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Its truly a shame to be Ibo. Sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by totit: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
haconjy:
Instead of Yoruba to defend themselves by telling the Igbo what they are really contributing they are making noise....
am Yoruba to the call. Since Yoruba has decided to sell the brother, SS,SE out cause of bihari, they will never get it Right... if u like call me whatever u want but for me, I reject to be a slave

No. You don't need to tell us who you truly are. Only flattiessssz reason like you just did and love to wallow in shame and ignorance even when/after being provided with facts and figures? You are here still asking for, WTF?

Garrahere if you can not educate yourself.

Oga,borrow ur self brain if u don Wan embarrass yourself tonight.

Ipod oshe angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by gists: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
haconjy:
hehehehe see yoruba wannabe.
Iye omo mo iye omo to bi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by NwabekeyiSimeon: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
haconjy:

I am Ibo just as you are yoloba. We Ibos are 8th class citizen of the country. We are even slaves to all tribes, its truly a big shame to be Ibo. I am sad

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daily Petrol Shortfall To Hit 20m Litres Despite Dangote Refinery — NNPC / 2023: INEC To Review Card Readers, Introduce New Technologies / 61 Years On: Nigeria Is Broken, Needs Urgent Rescue -Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.