Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? (10499 Views)

What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? / What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH EAST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? / I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
Even after 3 pages, not many Yorubas have been able to tell the red-mud tout what the SW contributes to the economy
other than copy and paste

That's why these shitgbo yoghurt boys can come online and tell us they own this and that without refutations. Most
Yorubas don't know shii about the SW.The thread should have been buried on the first page

And no one should ask me to post anything....Go find out yourself

The reason you are not interested in telling them is probably why others are not taking the thread seriously. Moreover, the topic must have appeared on nairaland a thousand times.
One contribution the op cannot deny though is that the SW provides a home for millions of economic refugees from the SE.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by NwabekeyiSimeon: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by NwabekeyiSimeon: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Vello:

It'll be too shameful if you're resident in Lagos. I'll simply ask you what's your mission there. You first need ask your friend ask your father, brothers, sisters and mother what is it that got lost in your Igbo land that they're looking for in Lagos as fake spare parts dealers in Ladipo; your mothers as hawkers and corn roasters; your brothers as PEACE MASS TRANSIT, IFESINACHI, OKENE DILI chukwu transport companies touts and conductors-not that Alaba Intl market and SURU ALABA market is not part of where they constitutes nuisance and your sisters as harlots in all brothels that dots the landscape of Lagos and other Yoloba lands as it were. I'm certain there hardly any Yoloba person above 15 - 16yrs that has not sampled a Igbo kitten countless times. I must add that though not that the pussy is that special or sweet but because when the preferred is not available, the available then becomes the preferred.
Hope you're catching my drift? What the heck do you motherfuckers want in Yoloba lands if you don't want us.
Your post is nothing but childish, misguided and uneducated

Technical Knock out. Pls Are you the guy hundredhundred?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by Emilokoiyawon: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
cool grin grin grin This OP just opened this thread to useless his family and tribe grin grin grin cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by aressssa: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:
cool grin grin grin This OP just opened this thread to useless his family and tribe grin grin grin cool

totit:
This topic has been over flogged.

Op, I want to employ you to run asap, don't start what you can't finish lest SE will not only be embarrassed with facts but the reality of her little or no contribution to the nation gdp. grin

I don Wan U ooo grin

They should have listened to poster above..

They post the same rubbish like everyday and they get trash every single time...

They are hard learners...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:02am On Jul 10, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
You will never know anything good about Yoruba cos youre a flat.head, and being a flat.head is grave.

I hope the sane yeebos are reading this?!
If we pounced on your sorry ass, you'd cry foul, marginallization and hatred.

How on earth would a sane human opens a thread on a glorious saturday morning to taunts SW?!
This thread is unacceptable, it shows plain st.upidity from a biabia flat.head.
bros calm Dan
Biafra war is coming
Shebi it's only AWO that treat dia fuckup d first time
Don worry we teach dem lesson they will never forget

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by aressssa: 1:27am On Jul 10, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
bros calm Dan
Biafra war is coming
Shebi it's only AWO that treat dia fuckup d first time
Don worry we teach dem lesson they will never forget

hard learners.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by tundexijim(m): 2:53am On Jul 10, 2016
aressssa:

hard learners.

grin grin grin

Omo see as the op run.. starting a what he can't finish.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by Blessograo(f): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2016
iaamxavier:
I've been pondering for month what exactly the south west contribute to Nigeria's economy

**we know the North contributes a lot in terms of feeding,leather production and so much more!

**we know the SE contribute a lot in terms of commerce (import and export) business and so much more

**we know the SS contribute about 80% or more to Nigeria's economy in term of crude oil and other mineral resources

Now the big question is what is the major thing the south west contributes to Nigeria's economy ??

I'm talking about THE MAJOR THING!
The gold in Osun, Ekiti, and maybe Kogi did you get it from the south? It's not only North that has Gold, The west has also contributed in term of tourism. The palmoil we actually have more of them. we not be able to manufacture product but all the little essentials and ideas are what we can give.
Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by Blessograo(f): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2016
And besides we are hospitable enough, unlike when other who don't care about what happens

1 Like

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by Blessograo(f): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2016
Yet your southerners, Easterners and Northerners invade the West and come back here to say rubbish and yet you guys have more chaos in your place than the west. We educate our offsprings which is why you don't get so much agricultural produce from us but we understand that what we have will not manufacture themselves, you come to the western states, enter into their farms to still their crops like you planted them, yet you were not killed. My question is why are western universities more recognized, was was it UI Queen Elizabeth endorsed when Nnamdi Azikiweis there? Probably because our parents gave up all the had to make sure their children (western children) get educated and nit end up in business at age 5. How many tourist attractions do you have in other regions compared to the west cos the government get money from tourism too, if westerners stop palm oil the ones you get from other parts how long can it last you not to talk of oil besides not all oils are Groundnut oil. How many states southern states have rice when the yorubas have rice too especially Ekiti. Abeg you guys needs to think before you post. Like I said we might not produce enough but the little we have matters. Talking of hospitality southerners are good at scamming and they go to any extent to get money which is why they have bad record in other countries, how many yorubas are killed for illegal issues instead you see them getting honorary award in foreign universities and its what we ate proud of. You get to a Easterner or southern event and all they do is drink and spray money but even the last igbo person to attend a Yoruba function get something to eat.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by mrmetoo1: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2016
iaamxavier:

uree not ashamed in ur own land the igbos are building mansions duplex owning company buhh what do u do? ur mothers are hawking pant bra and bleaching cream in the streets ur fathers are agberos looking for who to lynch next ur brother are internet fraud and armed robbers

yeah the prefer their kitty cat because urs is just too irritating and looks like a borehole and average IBO boys have not tried a Yoruba pussy bcuzx of the fear of std and infection u people keep ranting buhh yet u do nothing I Dont see the difference btw u guys and an average black south African so useless!

So there's now something wrong in people not from a region prospering in that region?? No Nigerian has a nice house in the US, UK or wherever else right? The SW provides an environment for prosperity, you're saying we should be ashamed. You guys leave your region in bus loads every single hour because there's a greater chance of prosperity here than in your region and you're talking about being ashamed. Just because you guys are still backwards and close your region to outsiders doesn't mean we should be ashamed others prosper here. What Hausas own in Lagos, Igbos can't come close to a quarter yet you don't hear Hausas making noise. The land Dangote and Danjuma own in just Epe, is probably more than what half of what all Igbos in Lagos owns but yet, all we hear is noise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by rlauncher(m): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
aressssa:

Where is the sense and wisdom in you leaving your own home and comfortable environment to move to and settle in another mans home and environment, build houses and pay property and other taxes there, invest and pay taxes on your investments there which they use to progress and develop their own land by building roads, fancy bridges, schools, hospitals and so on while my own land remains unproductive, underdeveloped, jobless and still can not provide jobs and opportunities for my generation and future generations to make them stay and develop my own land.

To make matters worse, at the end of the day when Nigeria dissolves, I still wont be able to remove my houses or take with me the roads, bridges and all the progress and infrastructures my tax money contributed to?

Your problem is penny wise, pound foolish, you are always substituting common sense and strategic thinking with kiddie emotions and utterance.

Beats me why you people beat chest with silly, meaningless and upside down logic that you really should be crying over.

aressssa:

Where is the sense and wisdom in you leaving your own home and comfortable environment to move to and settle in another mans home and environment, build houses and pay property and other taxes there, invest and pay taxes on your investments there which they use to progress and develop their own land by building roads, fancy bridges, schools, hospitals and so on while my own land remains unproductive, underdeveloped, jobless and still can not provide jobs and opportunities for my generation and future generations to make them stay and develop my own land.

To make matters worse, at the end of the day when Nigeria dissolves, I still wont be able to remove my houses or take with me the roads, bridges and all the progress and infrastructures my tax money contributed to?

Your problem is penny wise, pound foolish, you are always substituting common sense and strategic thinking with kiddie emotions and utterance.

Beats me why you people beat chest with silly, meaningless and upside down logic that you really should be crying over.

aressssa:

Don't mind him. The Southwest have lost over40,000 industries to importation of fake, substandard, and adulterated goods by the Igbos since 1979. Beforethe Igbo people started trooping en mass into SW to do importation of fake goods, we used to have good jobs waiting for our fresh graduates. Now that is no longer the case, yet we continue to be good to them. We accommodate them as brothers. Yet some of them will come here and spew trash about us. I wish Igbo people will learn to show appreciation for the magnanimity of southwesterners rather than writing hate speeches about them.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by kunle4toyeyaho: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
How has d 'so-called commerce' by d SE contributed to d national coffers? The last time i checked, 'their commerce' only contributed to their personal pockets. Apart from personal income tax being paid to govt of respective states, which other activities of the SE contribute to d national coffers? while the Agric. produce from North is exported and brings earnings to d govt at centre, SW being industrialised, can boast of Over 50% of FIRS taxes, Crude from SS is undoubtedly d Major source of Nig. Income. Once again, what does SE contribute to national coffers??

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by sunnywinter(f): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

I neither have the time nor the crayons to explain it to you.
Perhaps, you go and ask your father.
Ignoramus flat.head monkey.
You killed it with 'crayons'. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agba Jalingo: SERAP Drags FG, Cross River To ECOWAS Court / Bandits Demand Fresh N50 Million Ransom For Remaining 83 Bethel Baptist Students / Gubernatorial Appeals: Judgement Day For Sule, Fubara, Oborevwori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.