Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? (10500 Views)

What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? / What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH EAST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? / I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by totit: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2016
iaamxavier:

u talk abouhh companies? its only in Lagos the sw have compaines and hope u know the company are owned by people from different region esp the SE

going about to cocoa and other stuff it was back then they contributed to the economy buhh now? nothing u said u produce the highest igr? without the help of other region in Lagos where will u find the igr from at leaat no SW produces high igr" u talk abouhh SE import and export not contributing to Nigeria economy what do u think makes China Japan etc top country in the world do u think its from cocoa?

moving on to oyel the south west only have 2 states producing oil buhh the SE have four state produce oil now who's deceving who?

The question still remains what is the major thing the SW contributes?

I love to embarrass you Igbos a lot.

Now, according to the bolded I am going to burst you bubble but before I do. Could you please, I pray, prove your aba made stats you come up with up there?

Oya grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by RockHard: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2016
Op iaamxavier, Cocoa is the second highest income earner after oil, it comes from the SW. Educate yourself and quit embarrassing yourself. Smh

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by iaamxavier(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Yes "NOTHING" thats how it feels in your flat.head.
If your brain is a dynamite, it woudn't be enough to blow up your nose.

e pain am kikikikiki grin grin
Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by Ofemmanu1: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2016
dimieprincess:
ahahahahahahahahahahahah e pain ham oooooooooooo.
Pain? How?! You've attributed villainy that resut from s.tupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by totit: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2016
Op.

I will be here waiting..

I want to embarrass you this morning, my archive is blazing hot. grin

Oh lest I forget, SE have OYEL abi?

Kikikikikikiki

Did you know that all of una oyel combine no even reach that of ondo state? grin

I dey come make I chill small ke grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by Ofemmanu1: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2016
iaamxavier:

e pain am kikikikiki grin grin
Do you know how long it takes your mum to carry a crap for nine months?!
Youre a piece of s.hit.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by iaamxavier(m): 11:47am On Jul 09, 2016
totit:

I love to embarrass you Igbos a lot.

Now, according to the bolded I am going to burst you bubble but before I do. Could you please, I pray, prove your aba made stats you come up with up there?

Oya grin

Lol the waste people always avoiding the painful truth u can use Google ull see the aba made stat

the yorubas contributes virtually nothing grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by OoduaVanguard: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2016
iaamxavier:
I've been pondering for month what exactly the south west contribute to Nigeria's economy

**we know the North contributes a lot in terms of feeding,leather production and so much more!

**we know the SE contribute a lot in terms of commerce (import and export) business and so much more

**we know the SS contribute about 80% or more to Nigeria's economy in term of crude oil and other mineral resources

Now the big question is what is the major thing the south west contributes to Nigeria's economy ??

I'm talking about THE MAJOR THING!

Are you this foolish?? The SW contributes the highest non-oil revenues to the Federal coffers after the Niger Delta -- FACT! Our land and sea borders, Cocoa, Industries all contribute more to the FG than any other region after the SS. Infact, the SW contributes more than 3-times what the SE does. Borrow yourself a brain.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by iamDiabolic(m): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2016
iaamxavier:

the south west (Lagos) had sea port back in the 90's buhh ever since the Igbo started flooding Lagos u guys remember u have seaport! SE made ur seaport active
the population of the SE SS and the north made ur airport busy!

all those mineral resourse u mentioned (cocoa etc) contributes nothing to our economy?

I talk abouhh taxation if not for the high population of the SE SS and north where would it come from why Dont other SW state have high taxation? yorubas have no major contribution

u say our importation doesn't count go and ask China and Japan if it does!
now I know you are an illetrate,china are vast in technology that's what made there economy this great,they produce lot of technological products.nigeria only export raw material nd agricultural products wish are nt produced by igbo's cause there land is useless.we import technological products cars,phones nd co tell me how dat contribute to nigeria economy.importing to much products is one of the reason our currency is crashing cause we don't export much.

Now mr.wailing Igbo can u tell me one technoligical produc u guys export.

Are there no more sea port in port-haccort as u claim earlier why nt use it,wat of enugu nd akwa ibom air-port,must u come to lagos.
Can't the hausa's use abuja,kano air-port.
I really pity ur parent for wasting there money to send u to school,they should have just used the money to buy rear monkeys nd dogs am sure they would be intelligent than you

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by totit: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2016
iaamxavier:

Lol the waste people always avoiding the painful truth u can use Google ull see the aba made stat

the yorubas contributes virtually nothing grin

Really?

I guess you are just being playful abi you no read the link I posted up there.

Now, did you know that after North,on poverty index SE is followed?

Kikikiki grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by iaamxavier(m): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2016
iamDiabolic:
haha there u go again)eeboes pulling stats from there ass,very dumb nd greedy set of people,that's why one tried to scam me yesterday I ended up scaming him.s/west produce more oil dan s/east u can always gooogle it u bloody lier.only abia nd imo produce oil in s/east do u think we are decieved by ur usual lieing nd propaganda.not any more son.who cares if the chinness nd labeanese own company in lagos,all the tax belong to lagos.if u by aux in usa(los angeles) nd they task u,won't the money u paid as tax become there or is it still urs.mr.man go nd sleep I was expecting ur usual rant.since u guys own lagos,why not go nd develop ur red-mud palm tree roof republic.lagos igr is more than all s/east combined nd don't worry if nigeria divide we would chase u all out of s/west

bloody lieing yorubas anambra and ebonyi has oil making it four! stop decieving urseff tongue without the help of other region SE SS north the sw contributes nothing! tell me is it only Lagos the SW has? why can't the remaining rusty roof boast of the same if uree so industrious other regions contributed

bring it on u bloody cowards! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by totit: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2016
grin

OK OP. ,i can smell your sarcasm hence I will forgive you for this one grin

Outta here.
Next time, do your research, don't start what you can't finish grin

I hail una
grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by iaamxavier(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2016
totit:
Op.
I will be here waiting..
I want to embarrass you this morning, my archive is blazing hot. grin
Oh lest I forget, SE have OYEL abi?
Kikikikikikiki
Did you know that all of una oyel combine no even reach that of ondo state? grin
I dey come make I chill small ke grin
ondo produces 8000 barrel per year abeggg my belle ooo grin grin try again wink

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by iaamxavier(m): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2016
OoduaVanguard:

Are you this foolish?? The SW contributes the highest non-oil revenues to the Federal coffers after the Niger Delta -- FACT! Our land and sea borders, Cocoa, Industries all contribute more to the FG than any other region after the SS. Infact, the SW contributes more than 3-times what the SE does. Borrow yourself a brain.

talking seaport the SE made that possible grin u talk cocoa? Nigeria imports cocoa u can do ur research u talk industry u knw the truth grin grin yorubas contribute nothing personally! tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by iamDiabolic(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=iaamxavier post=47362478]

bloody lieing yorubas anambra and ebonyi has oil making it four! stop decieving urseff tongue without the help of other region SE SS north the sw contributes nothing! tell me is it only Lagos the SW has? why can't the remaining rusty roof boast of the same if uree so industrious other regions contributed

bring it on u bloody cowards! grin[/quote}all you do is scream coward no wonder 3million of ur worthless nd useless fore-fathers were used as manure nd ur land is still unproductive.ondo state produce more oil than all ur region combined together(u can search through nairalan nd confirm urself)since u unable to make any sense,I don't have anything yo prove to you.fools like u don't want to learn,since u believe s/west don't contribute nd s/east contribute 90% na u know,we don't care cause we don't have anything to proof to 5th class minority like you who midt remain slave in nigeria

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by iaamxavier(m): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2016
iamDiabolic:
now I know you are an illetrate,china are vast in technology that's what made there economy this great,they produce lot of technological products.nigeria only export raw material nd agricultural products wish are nt produced by igbo's cause there land is useless.we import technological products cars,phones nd co tell me how dat contribute to nigeria economy.importing to much products is one of the reason our currency is crashing cause we don't export much.

Now mr.wailing Igbo can u tell me one technoligical produc u guys export.

Are there no more sea port in port-haccort as u claim earlier why nt use it,wat of enugu nd akwa ibom air-port,must u come to lagos.
Can't the hausa's use abuja,kano air-port.
I really pity ur parent for wasting there money to send u to school,they should have just used the money to buy rear monkeys nd dogs am sure they would be intelligent than you

Lol technology contributes 40% of chinas economy the rest is commerce

u talk abouhh technology who produce Nigeria first indeginous car? its sw abi?

I've said it without the help of other regions the Sw is nothing!

remember ur chick Is from anambra wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by totit: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2016
iaamxavier:

ondo produces 8000 barrel per year abeggg my belle ooo grin grin try again wink

scholes0:
No SugarCoatings, No pancaking, No disguises, No sweetalks.
Here are raw data and statistics on Nigerian Oil Production.

Oil production Figures
National Production = 1,605,000 barrels per day (One Million, 605 Thousand barrels) as at timing of report.
Current Production hovers around 2.5-2.7 Million barrels per day

Total National Oil reserves 37.2 Billion Barrels
Producer ranks:

1 - Akwa Ibom
2 - Delta
3 - Rivers
4 - Bayelsa
5 - Ondo
6 - Edo
7 - Imo
8 - Abia

How much does each Oil producing state obtain from the 13% derivation formula?

Note: Cross River state's former oil wells have been ceded to Akwa Ibom after boundary adjustment. (Hence the blank)

Additional Liquid and Semi-liquid Hydrocarbon resources in Nigeria (Reserves)
Nigeria has 42 Billion barrels more of oil in the form of extractable Heavy Oils, from large bitumen belts lying dormant.

Source: http://oilrevenueng.org/

Dude, stop embarrassing yourself.

Anyway, I am done with you. Don't want to waste my time on wasteful and pointless thread angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by iaamxavier(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
totit:

Really?

I guess you are just being playful abi you no read the link I posted up there.

Now, did you know that after North,on poverty index SE is followed?

Kikikiki grin

Top 10 states with the least poverty rate ranked by the UN the SE has 4 states so Mr try again with ur propaganda wink

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by totit: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
[s]
iaamxavier:

Top 10 states with the least poverty rate ranked by the UN the SE has 4 states so Mr try again with ur propaganda wink
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by iaamxavier(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=iamDiabolic post=47362674][/quote]

grin

ondo produce 8000 barrel per year! grin I'll still say it again without the help of other region in the SE the SW is nothing!! tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by OoduaVanguard: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
iaamxavier:

talking seaport the SE made that possible grin u talk cocoa? Nigeria imports cocoa u can do ur research u talk industry u knw the truth grin grin yorubas contribute nothing personally! tongue

Now I see you're just trolling coz even your own kinsmen will never contest the SW's well-known contributions to the Nigerian economy. Google is always your friend. I won't even bother with you any further.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by iaamxavier(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
totit:

Dude, stop embarrassing yourself.

Anyway, I am done with you. Don't want to waste my time on wasteful and pointless thread angry

statistic made by the brown roofers anambra has oil ebonyi has oil the statistics is an old one b4 oil was found in this states now keep disgracing ur sefff grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by OoduaVanguard: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
totit, forget that guy. He's just trolling and trying to get under your skin. He's a non-entity.
Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by totit: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
[s]
iaamxavier:

statistic made by the brown roofers anambra has oil ebonyi has oil the statistics is an old one b4 oil was found in this states now keep disgracing ur sefff grin
[/s]

Stop quoting. I don't engage with trolls lest I report you angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by iaamxavier(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
OoduaVanguard:

Now I see you're just trolling coz even your own kinsmen will never contest the SW's well-known contributions to the Nigerian economy. Google is always your friend. I won't even bother with you any further.

I understand the truth is bitter buhh I'll ring it in ur ear without the help of other region in Lagos! the SW has nothing now u can commit suicide for all I care tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by Vello(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
iaamxavier:
I've been pondering for month what exactly the south west contribute to Nigeria's economy

**we know the North contributes a lot in terms of feeding,leather production and so much more!

**we know the SE contribute a lot in terms of commerce (import and export) business and so much more

**we know the SS contribute about 80% or more to Nigeria's economy in term of crude oil and other mineral resources

Now the big question is what is the major thing the south west contributes to Nigeria's economy ??

I'm talking about THE MAJOR THING!
It'll be too shameful if you're resident in Lagos. I'll simply ask you what's your mission there. You first need ask your friend ask your father, brothers, sisters and mother what is it that got lost in your Igbo land that they're looking for in Lagos as fake spare parts dealers in Ladipo; your mothers as hawkers and corn roasters; your brothers as PEACE MASS TRANSIT, IFESINACHI, OKENE DILI chukwu transport companies touts and conductors-not that Alaba Intl market and SURU ALABA market is not part of where they constitutes nuisance and your sisters as harlots in all brothels that dots the landscape of Lagos and other Yoloba lands as it were. I'm certain there hardly any Yoloba person above 15 - 16yrs that has not sampled a Igbo kitten countless times. I must add that though not that the pussy is that special or sweet but because when the preferred is not available, the available then becomes the preferred.
Hope you're catching my drift? What the heck do you motherfuckers want in Yoloba lands if you don't want us.
Your post is nothing but childish, misguided and uneducated

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by iaamxavier(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
RockHard:
Op iaamxavier, Cocoa is the second highest income earner after oil, it comes from the SW. Educate yourself and quit embarrassing yourself. Smh

buhh y does Nigeria import cocoa SMh!

sw contributed nothing!
Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by totit: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
OoduaVanguard:
totit, forget that guy. He's just trolling and trying to get under your skin. He's a non-entity.

Thanks Bro. Just found. I get irritated by these trolls around-who can't even engage their brains once in a while.

I'm outta here!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by subtle009(m): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
Its the Southwest Headache that will the kill the yeebos. yet they litter southwe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? by Liam251: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
let roads in southwest shut down and let see what will happen to Nigeria economic.
fool!, you will just post rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Far With Our Refineries? / Zainab Ahmed: ₦‎206bn In Humanitarian Affairs Ministry Was Wrongly Coded / Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.