Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders (10884 Views)

Most Extreme Body Piercings / 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders / What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? (2) (3) (4)

Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
bitchcrafts:
She will be the husband and I will be the wife grin

Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
The thing even affected their faces... No p^ssy there anymore.. Hmm

Any guy dat slides dick in that hole, should keep a surgeon around grin
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by Chazzyboy: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hope they are sweet
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by robosky02(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
God forbid bad thing

wow I love this ladies lol
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by AngelAhnie(f): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
robosky02:

wow I love this ladies lol
Reallyshocked you no love me be that
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by robosky02(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Reallyshocked you no love me be that

don't worry we will go to gym together

but you don't need to be like that just be fit

so....
you know naa lol
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by Vince77(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
hagmond1:
Rosemary Jennings. One of the greatest bodybuilders in the history of
sports.

This particular pix is Photoshop im very sure of that. But for the others im still looking for evidences.
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Vince77:

This particular pix is Photoshop im very sure of that. But for the others im still looking for evidences.
search the name on google, bro.
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by Vince77(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
hagmond1:
search the name on google, bro.

I think u shld Google rosemary Jennings too n tell me ur obsevations.
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by Gbexador(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
This thing no fit any woman at all. All of dem just look like ... Sumtin else.
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by megareal: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Good for them. At least, they found a calling cheesy
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by Luckylife(m): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
More

Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
You did not mention iris, the american with the most number of ms olympia. She has won like 9 or 10 ms olympia titles, i can't actually remember the exact figures now.
Those pics are not photoshopped, they are as real as the sun. They are females bodybuilders that go the extreme by pumping loads of anabolics(testosterone) and the likes.
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by naniawini(f): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Love Kini?
BiafraBushBoy:
Supplements at work... Nice Body structure tho...

I Love It cool kiss
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
naniawini:
Love Kini?

haha cheesy... I just love it na... cheesy
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by naniawini(f): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Kikikikikikiki she go kill u
bitchcrafts:
She will be the husband and I will be the wife grin
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by naniawini(f): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
She go jst kill u grin
BiafraBushBoy:

haha cheesy... I just love it na... cheesy
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
naniawini:
She go jst kill u grin

Make i hear say she kill me cheesy
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by naniawini(f): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Make i hear say she kill me cheesy
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
naniawini:

How you doing na wink
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by HaneefahRN(f): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Disgusting. Even a man with these kind of builds look disgusting to me not to talk of women.
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by sirusX(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wait shocked
I thought ladies were supposed to have the softest of bodies, so that guys could enjoy the feel of yansh and boobies.

I am trying to imagine hard chest like a man and rock bottom undecided

Maybe those men who are into other men wouldn't mind this version of a woman for a change wink

At least you go form Gay with pride grin
What do you think?
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by naniawini(f): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
I'm gud ooo u?
BiafraBushBoy:

How you doing na wink
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Just fine dear..
naniawini:
I'm gud ooo u?
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by naniawini(f): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Pls let's work hard so our friend can win
BiafraBushBoy:
Just fine dear..
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by vicstar(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
• • • • • Obviously, a huge turn -off lipsrsealed

If it ain't soft I ain't going in cool

Baddest!!
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
naniawini:
Pls let's work hard so our friend can win

No probs smiley
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by jashar(f): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
shey these ones can give birth sef?

Just wondering.
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by Marlvin(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Whats really the necessity for such transformation. .
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by baba11(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
they have gone too far..wetin!!!!kilode!!!!!!!!!
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by Trudiee(f): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
there should ve been a warning.. Graphic photos!!!
Re: World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders by papinx(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
baba11:
they have gone too far..wetin!!!!kilode!!!!!!!!!

** The Betrayal** / Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. / I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife