Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife (10847 Views)

"How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" / N40k And A Bag Of Rice For My Nanny This Christmas / Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by SReporters: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2022
A heartbroken husband wrote with great pains on social media and needs people's advice on the next step to take

"I found out that the nanny I sacked from my house because she fought my wife, was my wife's lesbian partner. She fought my wife because she said my wife slapped her for speaking rudely to her.

"I came across their chats and voice recording on WhatsApp where my wife was begging for her forgiveness, saying she misses her company.

"She responded to my wife that she caught her with her friend in our matrimonial bed and that was the main reason for their fight, meaning she has other lesbian partners apart from my Nanny and she feels cheated.

"I read a lot of nonsense on their chats and now, I don't know how i will continue touching such a woman I call my wife. This nanny spent a year and some months with us. What should I do?

"My wife on her part denies me of sex and keeps using work as excuses. She always tells me she's tired even on weekends and if I get mad, she will give it to me without emotions.

"I confronted my wife on discovering the truth and she deleted the chats. My marriage is 8 years old and blessed with 2 boys. My wife is 37 years old and i am 43.

"I have been living with a lesbian for years and I never knew. Please what should I do? Should I divorce her and live the remaining years of my life in peace?? I'm confused and don't know what to do!

#SolutionReporters

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2022/12/12/i-found-out-my-nanny-was-sleeping-with-my-wife/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by Ahmback(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2022
Crazy things are happening.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by God1000(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2022
Maybe he should consider quitting the union

4 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2022
Well life is short, you can dump her and go for a woman that actually loves and appreciate di..ck or you could stick with the one that likes pu..say just because you have a history together and she can keep giving you emotionless sex the choice is yours.

9 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by SocialJustice: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2022
Call the nanny back and start having orgies.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by incandescentena: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2022
A jealous Lesbian partner can kill you

Run for your dear life

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by sweetonugbu: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2022
Partey after partey.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by Zonefree(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2022
SocialJustice:
Oil dey your head.

26 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by SReporters: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2022
SocialJustice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by Urheadmaster(m): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
SocialJustice:

Exactly what was on my..... tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by higgs: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Another fake story.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by kingthreat(m): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
higgs:
Another fake story.

Story may be fake but this shyt is happening for real. My bisexual ex who is happily married with kids is still doing lesbian affairs with two different ladies. The husband doesn't suspect a darn thing.

19 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by wisdomkid: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
Mehn, things dey happen oh. 8years without knowing shes a lesbian?

8 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by Gadafii: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Mumu is still asking what should I do??

Thank God I don’t have super power, I will make sure I castrate each and everyone of them simps

9 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by higgs: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Wow.Is it not better for her to let the husband know who she really is instead of him finding out unexpectedly? So how did You know,she told You?
kingthreat:

Story may be fake but this shyt is happening for real. My bisexual ex who is happily married with kids is still doing lesbian affairs with two different ladies. The husband doesn't suspect a darn thing.

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by COOL10(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
You better set yourself free.

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by kingthreat(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
higgs:
Wow.Is it not better for her to let the husband know who she really is instead of him finding out unexpectedly? So how did You know,she told You?

If she told her hubby at first, it would be like downselling herself as a sex freak. Neither can she tell him now.
Yes she did tell me. We done FFMs.

3 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by Treasuredgift(f): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Pray for her.

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by Treasuredgift(f): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
Chai, he should sit her down and talk to her.

The devil is trying to destroy your home bro, Don't let him.
I wonder why she will try to deny you sex.

Lest I forget dear, Don't forget to also pray and smell nice. Go and watch war film PT2

My2cent

DM for more relationship advise.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by tiswell(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Treasuredgift:

Lest I forget dear, Don't forget to also pray and smell nice. Go and watch war film PT2

My2cent

ladies and their terrible relationship advice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by ukaface(f): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
So your wife is bi sexual
Do a th.reesome/foursome or something
Any small thing Una go divorce

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by Baronthecelebri: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
tiswell:
ladies and their terrible relationship advice
don't mind them, look at what she's writing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by Nicepoker(m): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Adam why didn't you enjoy that lovely garden alone.

4 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by suliyatu(f): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Treasuredgift:

My2cent

DM for emotional-ful sexxx you mean?

3 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by Nicepoker(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
ukaface:
So your wife is bi sexual
Do a party/foursome or something
Any small thing Una go divorce
Even a fool crawling with a thousand legs of foolishness won't say this.

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by BestMan001: 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
The husband does'nt Knack her well

Lesbianism will leave her immediately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by yetmao: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
call back your nanny and enjoy 3somes in peace for the rest of your life

3 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by ukaface(f): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nicepoker:
Even a fool crawling with a thousand legs of foolishness won't say this.
you're so daft not to recognise sarcasm
Fvck off

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by foxxydude: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
They are very plenty in Benin I can sadly say
I come from Oredo LGA, in Benin City, I greet Lavbieze and live in Benin City
For your information
There are also women living with Gay husband's

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by Nicepoker(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
ukaface:
you're so daft not to recognise sarcasm
Fvck off
Mine was just a technical insult.

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by Silentgroper(m): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Oil dey your head.
Oloun!

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife by udede(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
If my wife is having sex with our nanny, I won't get mad at all, i can even watch them do it. Its just a permission to start fu**king the nanny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Male Prostitute Turned Cult Leader Shares Photos Of His Wives' Unclad Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.