Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,829 members, 7,866,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

House Help Brutally Abuses Little Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / House Help Brutally Abuses Little Boy (1071 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye As A Little Boy (Throwback Photos) / Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) / James Atuma: "Dark Slim Girls Are Good For House Help Not For Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Help Brutally Abuses Little Boy by starchris(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
This video shows how a nanny was caught on CCCV heartlessly beating up the child she was suppose to look after the little boy(Leon Theuri) mistakenly hits his head on a concrete from a fall. On hearing the child's cry, the househelp came from the kitchen help the little boy up, but instead of calming the boy, she pulled him up and heats him again and again. the wicked nanny also hit the boy when she was supposed to feed him and ate the food that was meant for the poor boy. Mothers be careful of who you leave your child with. watch the video at: http://www.vipgist.com/2016/07/house-help-brutally-abuses-little-boy.html#sthash.1q0W8YoR.dpuf

Re: House Help Brutally Abuses Little Boy by mhisbliss(f): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hmm wetin d boy do am na
Re: House Help Brutally Abuses Little Boy by starchris(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
Hmm wetin d boy do am na
if you ask me na who I go ask??
Re: House Help Brutally Abuses Little Boy by mhisbliss(f): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
starchris:
if you ask me na who I go ask??
omawumi
Re: House Help Brutally Abuses Little Boy by icebis: 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Her face says it all

(1) (Reply)

Innocent Idibia (2baba) Hosted At Gaspare Campari's Home In Milan, Italy (video) / True Confession? Amber Rose Says She Has Lost Count Of Men She Has Slept With / Prince Eke - “why Can’t The Poor Attend A School Built With Tithes & Donations?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.