Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (73088 Views)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Wolex143: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2016
Choii...... This wicked people are rampard everywhere, imagine sum1 that is preaching, they killed her. May her soul rest in peace..........
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Orikinla(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2016
May Almighty God JEHOVAH have mercy on us.
But it is not wise to preach at such early hours of the day in a country like Nigeria. And women are advised not to go preaching alone. Our Lord, Saviour and Messiah Jesus Christ sent his apostles out in companies of two or more.
He also warned us not to preach where we are not welcomed.
Wisdom matters in everything we do in life.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Ghost447(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:

Don't put this on God. [b]God did not allow [/b]anything. They could have been doing her a good service even just like Paul said. " for me to live is Christ and to die is great gain.

Regardless whats done is done. Woe unto whosoever did it but I pray they repent as I do not wish them death but life.
God did not caused it, but he allowed it. Can anything happen without the knowledge of God? Did God not have the power to stop it? Did he stop it? Anyways, in every situation we should give thanks to God at least that's what the bible says.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Bonapart(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

It is an achievement of ignorance. She died not because she is doing the will of God but because she is languishing in ignorance. Domino Reverad the true GOD who made the universe with a Big Bang does not give go ahead to anyone to be spreading the doctrine of fear called Christianity. Instead, he gave us all brains to exploit and do good to our fellow humans. The woman died because she was telling the greatest lie(aka the gospel) at the detriment of her life in a danger zone and not because she was serving God.

Reverad does not command anyone to worship him or any of his children such as jehovah, odin, Vishnu, mercury, etc.
when you're done playing yourself with some Revered, turn to Jesus and he will still answer you
okponu Reverad
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by darichlife: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2016
What's happening in my area this days is very scary, I know the woman But can't still understand Why she was killed, this could be the work on some brainwashed Muslims. Yesterday cult boys killed someone in the market area. On Tuesday they killed another in Pipeline as well. God help us

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Originalsly: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmm.... a wife of a pastor?....how many wives he has?...seems like she was preaching in an empty church...makes me wonder if she ehmmm....ok. This kind murder is not ordinary.....is fueled by hate...I'd suspect either one of the BH type Muslim or one of the neighbours who fed up of her preachings.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Bonapart(m): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

KingEbukaNaija knows me so much. I am he whom jehovah prophesied against but the prophesy failed to come to pass because the real God(Domino Reverad) is my protector and no god(jehovah/allah, Eshu, Jupiter) can touch me until I have fulfilled my mission on earth.
you're condemned already
I repeat, you're condemned already
you are condemned already
I mean you
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by blackfase(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2016
The absolute definition of KIA. This is about the surest way of making heaven.
Rest In Peace, woman of God.
#heavenstraight!
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by snezBaba: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2016
We can see our level of intolerance on this thread very clearly.First instead of us to jointly pray for her forgiveness some went for Islam then another person came and started insulting Christianity.We have been co-joined and the only way forward is tolerance. By the way you hardly see a Muslim give negative comments on thread involving the sodomy among the Reverends.Tolerance abeg.
Quote me and You will Never Use iPhone

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by muri4mig(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:
She was slaughtered. No mention of ritualistic scenario or if she was robbed.

I deduce say na dem dem....Those ones who just finished starving....

Its just an assumption o before they slaughter me too electronically.

Let me check for more clues.
A derailed soul on the lose- Security alert for concerns citizens. Ur comment is undeserving of any human being. I stand on my humble submission that christians are more intolerant of other people's religion. God help us all. RIP to the departed soul.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Angrymode: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2016
I have been reading so many cowardice comments on this thread. Please don't use style to mention who you suspect for this crime. As for me, I suspect extreme Muslims or those Lybian herdsman or perhaps extreme Muslim Lybian herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Respect55(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2016
Dey killed her because they felt she was disturbing dem wit her morning call. But dis same ppl Dat mount loud speakers at Dia place of worship n made sure I didn't slip well 2ruout my service days at Jigawa.

Intolerant creatures!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by dahmie2013: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2016
God, prove 2 d killers dat our silence as Christians does not mean stupidity. Strike all of dem dead. In Jesus Name (Amen).
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by abbeyty(m): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Are you done? Yet your amusement does not change the fact that jehovah your god is one of the sons of Domino Reverad the God who created the universe with a Big Bang. Ever wonder why your god didn't reveal more than the culture of Israel to you in his so-called holy book? It's because he's the god of Israel and not the god of any other place.
The God of the universe is here, let jehovah/allah/satan bow down to their father.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL ALL THE MYSTERIES IN THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE UNIVERSE TILL DATE.

i beg rev otemu, make you reveal the next euro million lotto to me i will forever worship you

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2016
This happened to a preacher of the gospel and Christians are defending their god having done nothing to either prevent the occurrence or help her survive the incident
The hypocrisy in this is that had it been an atheist that this happened to, these same Christians would've said her not believing in their god is the cause, they'll even somehow connect the atheist to the perpetrators saying things like

"She's most likely a member of the perpetrators"

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by dafeben(m): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2016
The way you are talking now shows that you are an outcast , you will die a mysterious death, that will be worster than then the death of this innocent woman, keep on blaspheming , you will soon meet your doom
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by adekola02(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
So were was Jesus when this happened ?undecided

Didn't he promise to protect his children undecided? GOD why?? cry cry
... D same place he was when his disciples are been martyr..... and GOD was also in d same place when his son was been crucify....... lets just take heart and receive it with good heart of faith dat she's gone to be with her saviour.....

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by madapcmod: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2016
Most likely killed by Muslim fanatics not comfortable with her preaching
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by ayo0147(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2016
No one, i mean nobody can question our creator, he knows the best and there is always a reason for everything in life, he sees everything becus he is the creator... What really matter is where you are going after these life....... He who died for christ is sure of making heaven....... Congrat sis....

quote author=DJHANDSOME post=47372370]So were was Jesus when this happened ?undecided

[/quote]
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by snezBaba: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2016
dafeben:
The way you are talking now shows that you are an outcast , you will die a mysterious death, that will be worster than then the death of this innocent woman, keep on blaspheming , you will soon meet your doom
If it was a Muslim that made this comment,this next thing would be, "Can you imagine wat he would have done if he met me in real life, He would just kill me"

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Not only is a name of a game called Domino but also the biggest food shopping organisation on earth is called Domino. jehovah Elshadhaddai is a microorganism in the face of his father REVERAD, the God who made the universe with a Big Bang.

Meeeen, who do u dis thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by spacelife: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2016
@some pple, y'all jst deceiving urselves dere is only one true God d creator of d whole universe his name is JEHOVAH...nd dose talkin wot dey knw not, surely u'll ol hav ur reward it is cetain.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Ola5TP: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2016
Tellemall:

Are you calling some branches of organized religion "Satanists"?

Yes, they are Satan! People who loves killing fellow human beings like the are for their bad religion is simply called satanists and ugly murderers.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by honourhim: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2016
DJHANDSOME:

Did he promise them that they won't die?
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by pedrilo: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2016
some things are better left unsaid abeg. a particular religion spreads hate against others.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by ummeey: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2016
missyadorable:
This Christianity of a religion has blinded a lot of overzealous followers.

Other religions don't go about disturbing the peace of the streets in the name of preaching, only Christianity does.

How can a married woman with 7 children go out ALONE by 5am in a seemingly "unsafe" environment where majority of people have their own religion to preach?

On a saturday morning,instead of relaxing in bed or beginning her home chores, the best she could do was to go out ALONE to disturb the neighbour....I just tire!

Pastors everywhere! Husband pastor,Wife preacher!!

Who is at loss now? She and her 7 kids cos very soon, her pastor husband will remarry and the new wife will show her kids "shege"(Wicked Step mother things),afterall she died a matyr for Christ and the ministry must go on

People should use their heads

Heaven helps those who help themselves

Do not tempt God

Thanks for speaking the truth

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by nairaman66(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2016
DJHANDSOME:

Oh Please!
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Proffdada: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2016
sweetpies:

grin grin Oga you funny oo grin grin
no mind the drug addict

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by agesron(f): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2016
DJHANDSOME:

U r right dear, At mention of the name jesus,every knee shall bow n every tongue must confess that JESUS is Lord. But she die even at mention d blood of jesus repeatedly? That is misery, am so sad
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:

You can be defined in one word..
Delusional.

This is hilarious for a different reason entirely grin

The irony is too much
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Irishrena1(f): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:

Repeat after me " Domingo or dominguez Reverdivision is silly and depraved."

Lmho so it has an ID card it showed you and left with you.

You are classic case of having a spiritual head trauma

Laugh don finish me here. Rolling on the floor. Leave the attention seeker. That's how they start fraternities. He's trying to start his own. Once he gets like two mentally depraved fellows following him upandan, he would have began a fraternity. He's trying to garner awareness for his economic venture. Its the fault of the economy and his sick mind. Spare him

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Wadosky(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2016
I totally condemn the killing of this woman ,there is no justification at all one can come up with.
As a christian ,i admonish people to be tolerant and be conscious of the environment they are,abuja is a northern region hence dominated by muslims who must have been angered by the early morning preaching.
In my area same abuja,residential abode,there are two churches ,lords chosen n one other competing with their loud speakers blaring even at odd hours in the am.
Seriously even as a christian, am not at all happy with this but i cant take laws into my hands or start slaughtering people cos dia is the city development to report to.
May her gentle soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.