Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (73079 Views)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by omotolatoyosi(f): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2016
Were reeeeee oooooo[1quote author=otemanuduno post=47375657]

Are you done? Yet your amusement does not change the fact that jehovah your god is one of the sons of Domino Reverad the God who created the universe with a Big Bang. Ever wonder why your god didn't reveal more than the culture of Israel to you in his so-called holy book? It's because he's the god of Israel and not the god of any other place.
The God of the universe is here, let jehovah/allah/satan bow down to their father.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL ALL THE MYSTERIES IN THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE UNIVERSE TILL DATE. [/quote]
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by ummeey: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2016
You preach in church, you post flyers everywhere, you share handbills. Ain't that enough? She shouldn't have been left alone, people doing this type of preaching should please learn to do it in group. RIP
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2016
Dejideji1:

You don't understand,

what he @otemanuduno is referring to as the doctrine of fear is the eternal torment of hell for sinners after death, which he believes can create fear in anybody. But is it only Christians that believe in this? What about Muslims? and other religions?

Here you are giving other religions their fair due

Keep it up
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by alowonle02(m): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2016
So pathetic. I think dis is Nigeria president found lasting solution to an insecurity and killing of innocent people in our society. Nigeria is a country where its citizens find it difficult to sleep with their two eyes closed. God Almighty we call on ur mercy.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2016
alowonle02:
So pathetic. I think dis is Nigeria president found lasting solution to an insecurity and killing of innocent people in our society. Nigeria is a country where its citizens find it difficult to sleep with their two eyes closed. God Almighty we call on ur mercy.

She wasn't sleeping when it happened though

She was fully awake and "preaching in the spirit"

Just that the spirit is fictional and she found out too late
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2016
omotolatoyosi:
Were reeeeee oooooo

Now you know how other religions view yours

They also see you as were

But that's none of my business
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by ManTiger(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Are you done? Yet your amusement does not change the fact that jehovah your god is one of the sons of Domino Reverad the God who created the universe with a Big Bang. Ever wonder why your god didn't reveal more than the culture of Israel to you in his so-called holy book? It's because he's the god of Israel and not the god of any other place.
The God of the universe is here, let jehovah/allah/satan bow down to their father.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL ALL THE MYSTERIES IN THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE UNIVERSE TILL DATE.
We've heard you, just keep ya scroll.m

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by samx4real(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
So were was Jesus when this happened ?undecided

Didn't he promise to protect his children undecided? GOD why?? cry cry

Questions and statement like this took one of d thieves that was crucified with Jesus Christ to hell.

Watch what you say!
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by alowonle02(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2016
So pathetic. I think dis is Nigeria president found lasting solution to an insecurity and killing of innocent people in our society. Nigeria is a country where its citizens find it difficult to sleep with their two eyes closed. God Almighty we call on You to please have mercy and protect us.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by blithe2nice(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

It is an achievement of ignorance. She died not because she is doing the will of God but because she is languishing in ignorance. Domino Reverad the true GOD who made the universe with a Big Bang does not give go ahead to anyone to be spreading the doctrine of fear called Christianity. Instead, he gave us all brains to exploit and do good to our fellow humans. The woman died because she was telling the greatest lie(aka the gospel) at the detriment of her life in a danger zone and not because she was serving God.

Reverad does not command anyone to worship him or any of his children such as jehovah, odin, Vishnu, mercury, etc.
I suspect this one know something about her death. He should be arrested asap for questioning.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by joanana(f): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2016
I bet my two cents that it may be one of those people that they disturb with this early morning preaching.

It's so freaking annoying.. . Presently m a victim of this early morning preachers...they face the speakers opposite my house and I just can't sleep after 4am... Come on how long can this continue seriously?

I condem whoever did this to her...

Abuja presently is not safe and everybody needs to be security conscious... Going out alone to preach in an Islamic dominated state is dangerous with rate of boko harm killings.. .

May her soul rest in peace... Only God knows why it happened.

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Goddys(m): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

It is an achievement of ignorance. She died not because she is doing the will of God but because she is languishing in ignorance. Domino Reverad the true GOD who made the universe with a Big Bang does not give go ahead to anyone to be spreading the doctrine of fear called Christianity. Instead, he gave us all brains to exploit and do good to our fellow humans. The woman died because she was telling the greatest lie(aka the gospel) at the detriment of her life in a danger zone and not because she was serving God.

Reverad does not command anyone to worship him or any of his children such as jehovah, odin, Vishnu, mercury, etc.
I know that Otem must surely comment on this for he always move like a snake looking for means to mock people of God

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2016
samx4real:

Questions and statement like this took one of d thieves that was crucified with Jesus Christ to hell.

Watch what you say!

Let him say anything he wants to say

Who told you that your god is the one true god? A book

Then spiderman must be real since it exist in a book
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Respect55(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2016
Wolex143:
Choii...... This wicked people are rampard everywhere, imagine sum1 that is preaching, they killed her. May her soul rest in peace..........
Rampant *
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2016
Goddys:
I know that Otem must surely comment on this for he always move like a snake looking for means to mock people of God

Which people of god?

How are you sure he's not telling the truth?

Oh my! Logic shows that, same logic that is absent when judging yours
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Dejideji1(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2016
fizzy94:

When you Christians spread ur hatred about Islam/Muslims you do so boldly and claim it's your opinion, now allow him air his own opinion too without questioning him.

And are you saying Muslims don't do the same too?
Anyway that's not even my point. What he meant by the doctrine of fear is the teaching of eternal torment for sinners after death which can instill fear in anybody. But is it only Christians that teach this? What about Muslims?
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2016
blithe2nice:
I suspect this one know something about her death. He should be arrested asap for questioning.

Why shouldn't they arrest you too?

You just might know
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by OgundeleT(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2016
whoever disobey safety rule must bear the consequence, the woman just die of ignorant.. same way god or Allah leave hundreds it's follower to die in hajj last year was the same Yahweh or Jesus allowed this woman to die.. i wish other learn
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2016
OgundeleT:
whoever disobey safety rule must bear the consequence, the woman just die of ignorant.. same way god or Allah leave hundreds it's follower to die in hajj last year was the same Yahweh or Jesus allowed this woman to die.. i wish other learn

Bitter truth has been spoken

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Missonas(f): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
So were was Jesus when this happened ?undecided

Didn't he promise to protect his children undecided? GOD why?? cry cry
Same place he was when His own son suffered and died. Death is not the end. She has found rest may we too find rest someday.Amen!
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Aroh48(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2016
We are talking about a dead woman here,and you guys are claiming supremacy about your gods.I just they watch una in 10D
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by InvertedHammer: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2016
/
I hope others will learn.

People are trying to sleep and someone shows up as early as 5am to force her belief/religion down people's throat using a megaphone. People decide to turn themselves into irritants just like the knuckleheads that will not stop preaching or hawking medications in buses. Worst of all, the Islamic call to prayers when folks are in their third R.E.Ms. Redemption is not by force.

There should be laws against noise pollution in Nigeria.
\

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Respect55(m): 9:55am On Jul 10, 2016
dafeben:
The way you are talking now shows that you are an outcast , you will die a mysterious death, that will be worster than then the death of this innocent woman, keep on blaspheming , you will soon meet your doom

@worster!
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2016
Aroh48:
We are talking about a dead woman here,and you guys are claiming supremacy about your gods.I just they watch una in 10D

Well, the debate is logical especially if someone fells she gave her life for the wrong god
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Moneytize: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL ALL THE MYSTERIES IN THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE UNIVERSE TILL DATE.
Thats one hell of a weed you puffing there. What brand is it because this seems to be stronger than Oshogbo Weed

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2016
missyadorable:
This Christianity of a religion has blinded a lot of overzealous followers.

Other religions don't go about disturbing the peace of the streets in the name of preaching, only Christianity does.

How can a married woman with 7 children go out ALONE by 5am in a seemingly "unsafe" environment where majority of people have their own religion to preach?

On a saturday morning,instead of relaxing in bed or beginning her home chores, the best she could do was to go out ALONE to disturb the neighbour....I just tire!

Pastors everywhere! Husband pastor,Wife preacher!!

Who is at loss now? She and her 7 kids cos very soon, her pastor husband will remarry and the new wife will show her kids "shege"(Wicked Step mother things),afterall she died a matyr for Christ and the ministry must go on

People should use their heads

Heaven helps those who help themselves

Do not tempt God

I can tell you how it happened. The same way this woman was delusional enough to come out to preach at 5AM was the same way Christian missionaries left their continents in Europe to come down to Africa and preach.

Today the most enlightened parts of Africa were the places that received the message

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by vislabraye(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2016
Those guys up North derive pleasure from killing Christians. That's how the other day an aboki beheaded an innocent elderly woman angry
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Missonas(f): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2016
OgundeleT:
What is safety rule? You have the best security system at home and still someone walks in and kills you, you drive ever so carefully yet a reckless driver hits you and you die or you harm yourself ignorantly by refusing to see what's right in front of you. Which is safest in all...

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2016
RIP dear.....

no sinner will go unpunished says tha LORD..........

Thanks for for the work of salvation.... Jesus i thank you for saving/redeeming soul from the pit of hell...............

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2016
Moneytize:
Thats one hell of a weed you puffing there. What brand is it because this seems to be stronger than Oshogbo Weed

Now you know how adherents of other religions feel about yours
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by vislabraye(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2016
FredN:

I can tell you how it happened. The same way this woman was delusional enough to come out to preach at 5AM was the same way Christian missionaries left their continents in Europe to come down to Africa and preach.

Today the most enlightened parts of Africa were the places that received the message

You dey mind them ? If not for Christianity, will they know how to use the Internet in the 1st place
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2016
vislabraye:
Those guys up North derive pleasure from killing Christians. That's how the other day an aboki beheaded an innocent elderly woman angry

SHE WASN'T BEHEADED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.