Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,254 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (73078 Views)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by XaintJoel20: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
So were was Jesus when this happened ?undecided

Didn't he promise to protect his children undecided? GOD why?? cry cry
You can as well ask, "where was God when His dear lovely begotten son was nailed to the cross". God knows best. There is a limit to how much we as human can know about God, as His ways are not our ways...
#HappySunday...
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by AlanSugar(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Next to die? Good, I'll embrace it wholeheartedly when it comes at the right time. Then the real God will welcome me home. Buh lemme assure you, I can't die yet, why? because the mission God sent me to the world to fulfill, I have not totally fulfill it.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO THE WORLD TO REVEAL ALL THE THINGS WRITTTEN IN THE HIDDEN SCROLLS AND TABLETS FROM THE TIME OF THE BIG BANG TILL TODAY AND EVEN TO THE FUTURE TIMES.

Can you then make yourself known publicly instead of hiding behind this faceless forum to spew trash? Go round everywhere including the Muslim's vicinity to reveal the stories of Conrad and see if you'll live after two days to fulfil this shiit you rap about! It's a challenge.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by opedaydydx9(m): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2016
Tellemall:

Are you calling some branches of organized religion "Satanists"?
u mean organized crime?, and ain't dey Satanists
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by opedaydydx9(m): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2016
Why preach in the middle North or North without any form of self defense?
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by OohLalah(f): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2016
REST IN PEACE WOMAN OF GOD. YOUR BLOOD WILL CONTINUE TO PREACH THE GOSPEL. GALLANT SOLDIER, APPLE OF THE FATHER'S EYE. IT IS WELL!

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Demainman1: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2016
I can see Nigeria becoming the next Iraq.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Skmoda360(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:
She was slaughtered. No mention of ritualistic scenario or if she was robbed.

I deduce say na dem dem....Those ones who just finished starving....

Its just an assumption o before they slaughter me too electronically.

Let me check for more clues.
na so, u knw need to loud am, na 'em 'em...
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by 4evergod2: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2016
Irishrena1:

Laugh don finish me here. Rolling on the floor. Leave the attention seeker. That's how they start fraternities. He's trying to start his own. Once he gets like two mentally depraved fellows following him upandan, he would have began a fraternity. He's trying to garner awareness for his economic venture. Its the fault of the economy and his sick mind. Spare him

Don't mind the hopeless wanderer. I have even helped him complete his Dobingo Reveralgebra story on another post of his. The guy is seriously seeking relevance.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Guliver(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
So were was Jesus when this happened ?undecided

Didn't he promise to protect his children undecided? GOD why?? cry cry
I command the demon in u to die in Jesus name.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by bmos(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
am not saying she did wrong , am just angry with God for allowing it in the first place angry

You can't be angry with God even though there are so many questions that beg for answers. I tell you God watched & saw her slain for His testimony. But why? Only God can answer but He needs not answer. Therefore we are going to remain as confused as ever
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Missmossy(f): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2016
Watched this last night on the news, couldn't help crying. Its so painful embarassed

Slaughtering a human like a fowl,what happened to her rights as a citizen to belong to her choice of religion. For those who think killing is fun and pleases their god Hell is so waiting for you,not even your god can save you.

Evil people!!

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2016
Guliver:
I command the demon in u to die in Jesus name.

What a brainwashed human you are

So asking such question means a demon is inside him?
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by lexylexy(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2016
Wow! Though she died a hard death,she died a good death,she died preaching d word of God. Dat makes her a martyr. She is wit Jesus right now. Wow,dats great. Lord I wish to die a good death.I wish to see u Lord when I die. That's all dat matters to me Lord.Thank u Lord.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2016
bmos:

You can't be angry with God even though there are so many questions that beg for answers. I tell you God watched & saw her slain for His testimony. But why? Only God can answer but He needs not answer. Therefore we are going to remain as confused as ever

Or maybe the reason is because Yahweh doesn't exist?

That leaves NO unanswered question

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by opedaydydx9(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

It is an achievement of ignorance. She died not because she is doing the will of God but because she is languishing in ignorance. Domino Reverad the true GOD who made the universe with a Big Bang does not give go ahead to anyone to be spreading the doctrine of fear called Christianity. Instead, he gave us all brains to exploit and do good to our fellow humans. The woman died because she was telling the greatest lie(aka the gospel) at the detriment of her life in a danger zone and not because she was serving God.

Reverad does not command anyone to worship him or any of his children such as jehovah, odin, Vishnu, mercury, etc.
why we're u afraid of mentioning Mohamed
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by agesron(f): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2016
Who are mine to question u OH GOD? So sad.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Dejideji1(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2016
sweetpies:

And who says Christianity is the doctrine of fear?? Maka how kwa nu

You don't understand,

what he @otemanuduno is referring to as the doctrine of fear is the teaching of eternal torment in hell for sinners after death, which he believes can instill fear in anybody. But is it only Christians that teach this? What about Muslims? and other religions?
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Guliver(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

What a brainwashed human you are
So asking such question means a demon is inside him?
ur case is hopeless.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Skmoda360(m): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2016
Tellemall:

Are you calling some branches of organized religion "Satanists"?

are you joking or serious..which religion is organized, it is what they read in their holy book anyway make 'em continue...
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:

Don't mind the hopeless wanderer. I have even helped him complete his Dobingo Reveralgebra story on another post of his. The guy is seriously seeking relevance.

He wants to start a religion

Just like the way Christianity started, just like how Mormon started

No difference

Just delusional individuals who formed a group
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by opedaydydx9(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Hardly will you hear a Buddhist or a Muslim go into the streets as early as 5am lying to you that a loving god will send his children to hell for breaking one of his laws which are not even clearly stated. Not only Christianity is a body of lies, but all religions in the whole world, but Christianity ranks first in the competition for the best psychological LIAR ever.
u r a hypocrite, come to my state n see aw mosques compete wt churches fr early morning audience , they even worship now on Sundays and do night vigils .... What a shame, m not condemning any religion though, buh Where's the originality
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Naijapikin1: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2016
My take: the earlier christians start taking violent acts against the eediots on the other side the better for us. I think we are too soft for these 'bearded cretins'. and to that fool who worships a nuclear reaction, i think he must have read religion and philosophy. Am not sayin the course is bad o,but sum who go tru it hav twisted brains.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by basingstoke: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
The source is naija church news so its not credible - the story is more likely a canard .

And the story could be made up to defame the church . We should be aware of such calumnies
This story is already on channels tv
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by akindele487(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2016
RIP..but freedom of religion is allow
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2016
Guliver:
ur case is hopeless.

Lol, if I'm hopeless according to you

I would like to remain that "hopeless"

Deluded individual

If you've got no answer to his question

Zip it
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by basingstoke: 9:30am On Jul 10, 2016
Dejideji1:

Bro @the boldened, why accuse Christianity alone to be spreading the doctrine of fear? Is it peculiar to Christianity alone? Or religion in general? Why your deliberate attack on Christianity?
Hi likes attack only christianity, because they know that christianity is the real deal
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by ummeey: 9:30am On Jul 10, 2016
lexylexy:
Wow! Though she died a hard death,she died a good death,she died preaching d word of God. Dat makes her a martyr. She is wit Jesus right now. Wow,dats great. Lord I wish to die a good death.I wish to see u Lord when I die. That's all dat matters to me Lord.Thank u Lord.
Are you trying to say u want be slaughtered too?
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by 1miccza: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

KingEbukaNaija knows me so much. I am he whom jehovah prophesied against but the prophesy failed to come to pass because the real God(Domino Reverad) is my protector and no god(jehovah/allah, Eshu, Jupiter) can touch me until I have fulfilled my mission on earth.

Look at this "hungry man" people like you would shout JESUS when death stares in your face. You are simply hungry
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Dejideji1(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2016
sweetpies:
*modified, pls refresh
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2016
lexylexy:
Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva formed the great "Trivurti" (Trinity) that's the one true religion

He gave his son Krishna to the world

Since she didn't believe in this god, Hindus believe she's in hell right now
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Deilluminator(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2016
The perpetrators will never know peace until they repent as she constantly preached.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2016
basingstoke:
Hi likes attack only christianity, because they know that christianity is the real deal

Or maybe because all religions are bullshot and Christianity is the loudest and infringing of them all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.