Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (73076 Views)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Negodu: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
So were was Jesus when this happened ?undecided

Didn't he promise to protect his children undecided? GOD why?? cry cry

Very stupi.d comment, but our Lord Jesus will still have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by vislabraye(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

SHE WASN'T BEHEADED

But she was killed . The main point is that she was killed.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by otemanuduno: 10:03am On Jul 10, 2016
1miccza:

Look at this "hungry man" people like you would shout JESUS when death stares in your face. You are simply hungry

Better I shout 'or Iya mi o!' or 'Olorun mi o' than to shout a fictitious name jesus. Anyway, the real jesus existed in the period of the hominids and Neanderthals but he wasn't a good soul. He is the one who inspired Eusebius and co. to write this nonsense called Christianity and I am also here to put that Eusebius to shame.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 10:05am On Jul 10, 2016
vislabraye:

But she was killed . The main point is that she was killed.
Then say she was killed, say the whole truth you know

So you knew she wasn't beheaded but lied anyway

Your book said all liars shall burn in hell
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2016
Negodu:

Very stupi.d comment, but our Lord Jesus will still have mercy on you.
May Vishnu have mercy on you
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Opiletool(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Are you done? Yet your amusement does not change the fact that jehovah your god is one of the sons of Domino Reverad the God who created the universe with a Big Bang. Ever wonder why your god didn't reveal more than the culture of Israel to you in his so-called holy book? It's because he's the god of Israel and not the god of any other place.
The God of the universe is here, let jehovah/allah/satan bow down to their father.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL ALL THE MYSTERIES IN THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE UNIVERSE TILL DATE.

OTEM, who do you this thing?

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by vislabraye(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Then say she was killed, say the whole truth you know

So you knew she wasn't beheaded but lied anyway

Your book said all liars shall burn in hell

Some report said she was beheaded. There are different ways to kill someone. You sound happy that people are being killed.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Spicycat(f): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2016
vislabraye:
Those guys up North derive pleasure from killing Christians. That's how the other day an aboki beheaded an innocent elderly woman angry
Get yourself informed properly before you comment nobody was beheaded even the late woman's husband confirm it. May she RIP

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by 4evergod2: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Better I shout 'or Iya mi o!' or 'Olorun mi o' than to shout a fictitious name jesus. Anyway, the real jesus existed in the period of the hominids and Neanderthals but he wasn't a good soul. He is the one who inspired Eusebius and co. to write this nonsense called Christianity and I am also here to put that Eusebius to shame.

Why are you running from me Otemanuduno? I have told you that Kunfini seeks audience with you so you can experience elevation and Dobingo Reveralgebra will experience a descending.

Are you rejecting the process of elevation offered you or the wife he already betrothed you?

The whole company of Adherants have already gathered and are waiting for your appearing...

Nuabili, Arano, Jabureq and Phemas all lead this merriment.

Stop running and do the will required of you for Dobingo Reveralgebra has gone underground.

Yaba left needs to check their manifest. They have a missing patient.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2016
vislabraye:

Some report said she was beheaded. There are different ways to kill someone. You sound happy that people are being killed.

Don't push your Pathetic lies here

Who's talking about "happy"?

She was killed, end of

I'm sure you heard the news that she was found with her head intact but you decided to ignore the later news to make your point

You're just as bad as those people spreading the fake beheading news

Always tell the TRUTH

is that not what your religion is about
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 10:14am On Jul 10, 2016
Spicycat:

Get yourself informed properly before you comment nobody was beheaded even the late woman's husband confirm it. May she RIP

Thank you
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 10, 2016
I can see that the Christians prefer to attack the easier prey: the crazy domino whatever guy and blaming the Muslims.

Cognitive dissonance won't allow you to think deeply about this event and ask why their god couldn't save a mother of 7 who was just doing "the Lord's work" and was allowed to die a horrible and painful death even as she kept on screaming blood of Jesus.

Your only defense is a vague and untestable afterlife. If heaven were that glorious and perfect, one would expect many Christians to have embarked on seemingly suicide missions (e.g. evangelical work in Sambisa or ISIS controlled territory) and die a martyr but they prefer to live in this world and fully enjoy the pleasure and pain it has to offer!

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by darlenese(f): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:
She was slaughtered. No mention of ritualistic scenario or if she was robbed.

I deduce say na dem dem....Those ones who just finished starving....

Its just an assumption o before they slaughter me too electronically.

Let me check for more clues.

Bhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahhaaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Ofemmanu1: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2016
satelliteDISH:
R.I.P Evangelist. They can only kill the body but they cant kill the soul. May U find peace in the bosom of the Lord. U came, U saw and am sure U conquered because U died in active service to the Lord. This is the greatest achievement in life.
*soobs*

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by notttty(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2016
Ya all need to be sincere for once. Some times this early morning preaching can be very annoying .... like the case in my area right now. We have an early morning preacher with a loud speaker chanting and speaking in tongues when kids are still asleep at about 4am. In my compound everyone is a a Christian except one Muslim family who seem to careless but we all complain cos this is not the way to preach God's words. God didn't tell us to disturb people in there sleep or make them restless. Several times this same man has been warned by the landlords on my street but instead some gullible people said is because the landlords are witch nd the gospel nd speaking in tongues is affecting there witchry ways that's why they want it stop but truth be told as a Christian we can't tolerate such from Muslims waking us up from out sleek with a mega phone very early in the morning. If u want to pray u pray in ur house then go to church to preach to ur people . Not everyone is interested in ur shouting. There is more to this tho. Cos it husband is a pastor so u carry the religion on u nd disturb others. Besides its Sunday morning nd u still gonna go to church to preach ... I guess we really need this religious bill to check all of this excesses cos this death would have been avoided. My opinion sha.
quote and thunder fire u.

5 Likes

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by 4evergod2: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2016
darlenese:

Bhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahhaaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Its starving of course. I heard one alfa in my area trying to convince A MARRIED MUSLIM WOMAN to come to his place after breaking the fast for the day so they would "SHERE" THIS MEANS PLAY OR CONJUGAL RELATIONS in yoruba and he even said JUST LIKE THEY DID THE OTHER DAY. They agreed on time.

I overheard them because they were talking on the other side of my fence and I peeked to cobfirm who it was.

No be starve be that?
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Ofemmanu1: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2016
LucifersTongue:
I can see that the Christians prefer to attack the easier prey: the crazy domino whatever guy and blaming the Muslims.

Cognitive dissonance won't allow you to think deeply about this event and ask why their god couldn't save a mother of 7 who was just doing "the Lord's work" and was allowed to die a horrible and painful death even as she kept on screaming blood of Jesus.

Your only defense is a vague and untestable afterlife. If heaven were that glorious and perfect, one would expect many Christians to have embarked on seemingly suicide missions (e.g. evangelical work in Sambisa or ISIS controlled territory) and die a martyr but they prefer to live in this world and fully enjoy the pleasure and pain it has to offer!
STFU!
Somebody died!!
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to show you how i feel for you.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by hopefulLandlord: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2016
LucifersTongue:

Tell'em
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by sleekman(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
So were was Jesus when this happened ?undecided

Didn't he promise to protect his children undecided? GOD why?? cry cry

44 people don already quote me for this small comment? Una no be am atall .angry
you are a capital F o o l
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Ayotemide(f): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2016
ummeey:
You preach in church, you post flyers everywhere, you share handbills. Ain't that enough? She shouldn't have been left alone, people doing this type of preaching should please learn to do it in group. RIP
Umeey it is not enough if you cannot condemn the killing of a human being so brutally and can only come up with this kind of post for a response ...

Does Islam take away empathy for human lives from you?? Every single one of you that has commented have uttered conflicting things but have failed to address that she was killed by Muslims in the nation's capital for preaching the gospel that gives light and peace.

Umeey you need help and the rest if you

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by cruz419(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Next to die? Good, I'll embrace it wholeheartedly when it comes at the right time. Then the real God will welcome me home. Buh lemme assure you, I can't die yet, why? because the mission God sent me to the world to fulfill, I have not totally fulfill it.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO THE WORLD TO REVEAL ALL THE THINGS WRITTTEN IN THE HIDDEN SCROLLS AND TABLETS FROM THE TIME OF THE BIG BANG TILL TODAY AND EVEN TO THE FUTURE TIMES.
Bros who dey deceive u revel a scroll,, when u never revel d things way dey disturb ur life,, orgbeni Park well for ur mind u na scientist Abi na Watin,, laughing in swahili!!!
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Arsewipemod: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:

Finished starving ke? Shey the formular 101 wey dem de do na starving?
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by darlenese(f): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:

Its starving of course. I heard one alfa in my area trying to convince A MARRIED MUSLIM WOMAN to come to his place after breaking the fast for the day so they would "SHERE" THIS MEANS PLAY OR CONJUGAL RELATIONS in yoruba and he even said JUST LIKE THEY DID THE OTHER DAY. They agreed on time.

I overheard them because they were talking on the other side of my fence and I peeked to cobfirm who it was.

No be starve be that?

Chaiiii, it is well o

And they will cover their face like saints, msheeeeew
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Arsewipemod: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2016
Ayotemide:

Does Islam take away empathy for human lives from you??
Yes!!!
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by nestaAK(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2016
So sad
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by LordIsaac(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2016
The Hallmark of True Service! Commendable death. For this I can bodly say, RIP!
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Glomoni: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmm, and who are u to think u can be angry with ur creator who may decide this minute to take ur life? Please, learn to thank God in all things, we are here temporarily, the place that matters is eternity and not how u die. R.I.P ma, u died in active service.

quote author=DJHANDSOME post=47372904] am not saying she did wrong , am just angry with God for allowing it in the first place angry [/quote]
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by ummeey: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2016
Ayotemide:

Umeey it is not enough if you cannot condemn the killing of a human being so brutally and can only come up with this kind of post for a response ...

Does Islam take away empathy for human lives from you?? Every single one of you that has commented have uttered conflicting things but have failed to address that she was killed by Muslims in the nation's capital for preaching the gospel that gives light and peace.

Umeey you need help and the rest if you
My religion does not even allow the killing of animals anyhow let alone human being. In such a brutal manner at that. Report did not say she was killed by Muslims, so why bear false witness?

1 Like

Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by taemilola(f): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2016
May God receives her soul and the culprit should not die again.
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Frankiss44(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2016
Bonapart:
when you're done playing yourself with some Revered, turn to Jesus and he will still answer you
okponu Reverad

Lol.. na your come bad pass... Na so you wan take win the guy soul so?
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Melkysam(m): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2016
I thnk dz site hs bin posses wt famliar sprt. I cros my findas
Re: Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching by Brightgem(f): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:

may God punish ur life for this statement, U cnt pray for her this is all u cud think. #braindeadmoron

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.