Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

My Birthday...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Birthday...... (499 Views)

It's My Birthday Baby! (photo) / I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! / Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Birthday...... by Princess4ng(f): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Please my birthday is coming up on the 15ths of this month... . I want to know my birth mates please and I want Nairalanders to help wish Me a happy birthday on my day...... Please I am not insulting anyone and I don't want anyone to insult me... Just fun
Re: My Birthday...... by soterslove: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2016
happy birthday Mmama
Idem afo aba die?
Re: My Birthday...... by daveteb(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2016
As you embrace your journey ahead and reflect on the road behind, You know you have come a long way and you're still trying. That's the beauty in remaining strong. Things will get better as you celebrate your birthday.
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY.
*CHEERS*
Re: My Birthday...... by Princess4ng(f): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
daveteb:
As you embrace your journey ahead and reflect on the road behind, You know you have come a long way and you're still trying. That's the beauty in remaining strong. Things will get better as you celebrate your birthday.
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY.
*CHEERS*
Thank u boo
Re: My Birthday...... by Princess4ng(f): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
soterslove:
happy birthday Mmama

Idem afo aba die?
Idem mmi asong oooo

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Guys Woo Ladies... Very Pitiful / My Reply To A Scammer. (screen Shot) / 4 Clues To Avoid Regrets About Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.