Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) (3105 Views)

LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) / Is This The Right Way For Us To Make Love??? (pics) / After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Rosella1: 12:49am On Mar 17, 2017
It's March 17th grin Oya my romancelanders come celebrate with me, come rushing with gifts, cos the last gift will be rejected!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by tripplephi: 12:57am On Mar 17, 2017
happy birthday ma. pm me o.

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Happy birthday to op and the poster below me

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by BreezyCB(m): 1:01am On Mar 17, 2017
Happy Birthday long life and good health

Today also nah my B-Day too

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by mrmrmister: 1:04am On Mar 17, 2017
Rosella1:
Oya my romancelanders come celebrate with me, come rushing with gifts, cos the last gift will be rejected!

Madco/w1
Prin\ceakins
P/edrilo1
Fynest\boi1
BreezyCB:

Happy birthday!

You two should send cake joor undecided

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Rosella1: 1:05am On Mar 17, 2017
BreezyCB:

Happy birthday dear!
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Rosella1: 1:06am On Mar 17, 2017
mrmrmister:

Happy birthday!

You two should send cake joor undecided

Give us cake and we'll send some to you!
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by mrmrmister: 1:09am On Mar 17, 2017
Rosella1:

Give us cake and we'll send some to you!

Imagine undecided

Send cake joor sad
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by handsam(m): 1:09am On Mar 17, 2017
Looking at the first and second picture of the op. One can't tell if really the op is endowed with boobs. grin

Happy birthday Anyway, Wullnp. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by DozieInc(m): 1:09am On Mar 17, 2017
HBD smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by DozieInc(m): 1:11am On Mar 17, 2017
BreezyCB:

HBD

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Rosella1: 1:13am On Mar 17, 2017
mrmrmister:

Imagine undecided

Send cake joor sad

BreezyCB send cake to him jawe!
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Rosella1: 1:14am On Mar 17, 2017
handsam:
Looking at the first and second picture of the op. One can't tell if really the op is endowed with boobs. grin

Happy birthday Anyway, Wullnp. smiley

Hmmmm... #Clearsthroat

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 17, 2017
nne,you cannot be 13 with those breasticles...give me a hug let me feel it
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Rosella1: 1:17am On Mar 17, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
nne,you cannot be 13 with those breasticles...give me a hug let me feel it

Nna, I don't remember telling you am 13.
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 17, 2017
Rosella1:

Nna, I don't remember telling you am 13.
cmon go and sleep!, if i catch you pressing that phone eh
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Rosella1: 1:21am On Mar 17, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
cmon go and sleep!, if i catch you pressing that phone eh

Lol!
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 17, 2017
Happy new year
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by mrmrmister: 1:41am On Mar 17, 2017
Shauron1:
Happy new year

Baba dey sleep-type grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by TrapHedges(m): 1:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Happy birthday OP youre cute

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 2:23am On Mar 17, 2017
Happy Birthday dear... I wish you greatness in all your endeavours

Enjoy your day.. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by handsam(m): 3:22am On Mar 17, 2017
Rosella1:

Hmmmm... #Clearsthroat

Hope All is Well...? grin
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:26am On Mar 17, 2017
grin

On behalf of the PLURIMI , I wish a Happy Happy Happy BITHTDAY grin cheesy grin

Have a blast on ur special day... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Cutehector(m): 5:29am On Mar 17, 2017
Happy birthday darling kiss

Don't tell me a cute girl like u ain't celebrating it? Huh sad

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Cutehector(m): 5:30am On Mar 17, 2017
handsam:

Hope All is Well...? grin
she doesn't like u ... Go away grin

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by magabounce(m): 5:52am On Mar 17, 2017
API BYDAY TO UUUUUUUUUU

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Ashleydolls(f): 6:17am On Mar 17, 2017
Happy birthday
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by REIIGN(m): 6:27am On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

On behalf of the PLURIMI , I wish a Happy Happy Happy BITHTDAY grin cheesy grin

Have a blast on ur special day... cheesy

HBD @Rosela

LLNP cool

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Olu317(m): 7:29am On Mar 17, 2017
Awesome month, intriguing day, beautiful look . Happy birthday to you.....LLNP

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by pedrilo: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2017
Rosella1:
It's March 17th grin Oya my romancelanders come celebrate with me, come rushing with gifts, cos the last gift will be rejected!

Madcow1
Princeakins
Pedrilo
Fynestboi1
happy birthday to you my gorgeous friend. You have my best wishes. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by princeakins(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2017
Rosella1:

Madco.w1
Prince.akins
Pedr.ilo
Fynestb.oi1

Happy Uterus Independent boo of life.

As u add a new age, new beginning for u to flourish n be favoured each day of ur life.

I celebrate with u MI -Lady.

Cheers

Wr d party at, let's grind cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by handsam(m): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
she doesn't like u ... Go away grin

Smh... grin

But who asked you? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bad Pikin Spotted Doing The Unthinkable (pics) / Seven Things Girls Won't Tell You, That You Need To Know. / Young School Boy Propose To His Schoolmate With A Ring. Watch Her Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.