Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? (3510 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp / : Nigerian Man Gets The Worst Reply On Twitter After Promoting R*pe In Bbnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by JoeCutie(m): 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Na so grin grin

Dont cry me a river baby cry me a lagoon
You're actually wicked. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by halfricanadian(f): 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
JoeCutie:
You're actually wicked. cheesy

grin grin see u am nt nice na

Proudly wicked mo gbe sori b lace wig ni
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Guy - I love you
Girl - I hear!
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by JoeCutie(m): 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin see u am nt nice na

Proudly wicked mo gbe sori b lace wig ni

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by halfricanadian(f): 12:00am On Jul 10, 2016
JoeCutie:

After u av boil finish i will use ur temperature to boil rice
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by Marvel1206: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
ME:*After loads of romantic texts* ME: babe am so in love with you I think bout you all day HER: is FUNAAB post utme form out? ME: I said am in love with you babe HER: oh! OK *dies multiple times*
hillarious grin
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by JoeCutie(m): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

After u av boil finish i will use ur temperature to boil rice
Is that the translation?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by halfricanadian(f): 12:05am On Jul 10, 2016
JoeCutie:
Is that the translation?

cheesy cheesy ok b asking like i care?
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by JoeCutie(m): 12:06am On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy ok b asking like i care?
Hian! undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by halfricanadian(f): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2016
JoeCutie:
Hian! undecided

Wat?
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by guente02(m): 12:34am On Jul 10, 2016
Me: I love you.
She: really?
Me: *see image*

Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by emmyluizzz: 1:50am On Jul 10, 2016
Bisiebae:
He: I love you Me: Really? i love me too.
.....who be dis one

Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by yunnyp(m): 3:20am On Jul 10, 2016
Lols zip off your mind.
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by bitchcrafts: 3:22am On Jul 10, 2016
'Well, I love me too' has been the worst response so far
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by mhisbliss(f): 3:24am On Jul 10, 2016
Boy:i love you

Girl:Oh thank you God loves you more, please you're imvited to my church
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by CuteStalWart(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
Boy:i love you

Girl:Oh thank you God loves you more, please you're imvited to my church

like seriously? grin

modified

Cc: Lalasticlala Seun

make we laugh small abeg
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by mhisbliss(f): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2016
CuteStalWart:

like seriously? grin
yes? grin am doing the lords work
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by Nickymezor(f): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
I knw tongue
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by CuteStalWart(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
yes? grin am doing the lords work
Oh.. I see, happy sunday! smiley
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by mhisbliss(f): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
CuteStalWart:

Oh.. I see, happy sunday! smiley
same to you grin
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by Mubiz(m): 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
Guy:i love u xo much Gurl: y
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by redgem(f): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Synzu:
Where's my redgem
Your redgem
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by Synzu(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
redgem:

Your redgem
Hey? What's up??
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by UyiIredia(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Marvel1206:
Assuming you have a Lovely friend(Guy or Lady) you really love and you've been meaning to tell him or her for a long time.. Then you finally summoned up the courage to declare your feelings

Then after you literally told her 'I LOVE YOU' .
What would be the worst reply you wouldn't wanna imagine from her?

Eeyah?
So?
Congrats!

Share your thoughts!! smiley

I hate you. That would be bad and disastrous.
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by tymajek: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
LMAO!....you should really Kill your self after that!

ERCROSS:
Me:: I love you with the whole of my heart..
Babe:: ** Pauses for a moment, looks at me from head to toe** hisses, GO AND DIE..
Me::
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by tymajek: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Girl: I love you
Boy: errrm...Ok

This has got to be the most disheartening answer ever!
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by CuteStalWart(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
tymajek:
Girl: I love you
Boy: errrm...Ok
This has got to be the most disheartening answer ever!

This is more disheartening

RichieDaVinci01:
ME:*After loads of romantic texts*
ME: babe am so in love with you I think bout you all day
HER:is FUNAAB post utme form out?
ME: I said am in love with you babe
HER: oh! OK
*dies multiple times*

grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by tymajek: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's definitely more disheartening!

CuteStalWart:

This is more disheartening

grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by PETRUCE: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
trixie0308:
I think when the lady says the guy is not serious

Which tribe r u
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by CuteStalWart(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
PETRUCE:

Which tribe r u

Igbo grin
Re: What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? by rosy4u(f): 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Guy.. . I love u

Me.. . I love u more bro
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? / Young Man Sets Internet Ablaze After Grabbing His Girlfriend's Butt In Viral Pho / Recession- Girl Coming To My Place For Noddles.need Your Advice Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.