Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

REVIEW: Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / REVIEW: Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos. (4720 Views)

University Of Ibadan To Expel 328 Students Over ‘Shameful Academic Results’ / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam / 5 Worst Mutations That Ever occurred in Human History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVIEW: Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
To me o, I think we enslave ourselves, because the story I heard is that we Africa sell sell and capture slaves for the white, and secondly I think it would have been better if we are still under them than this our wicked leaders. 'tap out'

1 Like

Re: REVIEW: Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos. by nairalife2013(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
Dry y'all eyes, d white man them 'a ball. So why we sit here a'cry? Blame him not but ourselves...for our ways hav made us apes, before and till now. Blame him not, but ya sefs and ya leaders and think of what u do to monkeys and sober up lest monkeys start their on curses and prayer! Change!!! Don't be like the chubby cop in d academy who was d last to know his own finger is d one pulling d trigger.
Re: REVIEW: Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos. by madenigga(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
blacks did worse and are still doing worst, if not for the whites slavery wud still be in existence.
even up till now if the whites were to say they want to allow slavery there are still many blacks who are ready to sell there kins to them for kai kai and dollars.
Re: REVIEW: Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos. by nairalife2013(m): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
dancok:
To me o, I think we enslave ourselves, because the story I heard is that we Africa sell sell and capture slaves for the white, and secondly I think it would have been better if we are still under them than this our wicked leaders. 'tap out'
looking at d way things are, u sound very correct. Some of our decent elders still tell their stuborn kids " woe to d man dat put a halt to d noble slave trade, by now u would hav been halvway to fenandopo!" Meaning whites are d best to handle criminals let alone petty thieves! Blacks are still kids and what do kids do? They grow better under good tutors. Our older leaders who hav seen money and power and still refuse to change and help others are the worst for it! To change when u are hungry might be a bit demanding cause hunger is a natural breeder of desperation and angst. I hav very little liking for our leaders...they crave to appear on inter and local tv but cannot for once read the mockery on the interviewer's face! They go abroad in high spirits and never for once noticed d grim smile on d onlookers faces and reason itz time to go back home and cry and never come back here untill home is washed and healed. Time will tell, but not in africa, the black race, where time is standing still for black deeds. Woe above all, to our leaders!

1 Like

Re: REVIEW: Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos. by NaWetinDey(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
When I consider all these injustices and dehumanization that had taken place, including what Britain did to US and what was done against Japan and even China, and consider that they have all moved on since and bettered their lot, I feel tempted to ask Biafrans to let go and believe in a better Nigeria.
The only problem, though, is that, unlike these other countries, the Nigerian government seems not ready to push Nigeria forward. The signs to know when they are ready will include:

Teaching of the civil war in all schools and how to avoid a repeat

Drawing up sincere maps to nationally integrate Biafrans

Regionalizing Nigeria

Etc

Will these ever happen?
Re: REVIEW: Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos. by kingofthejungle(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fmartin:
A 20-year-old girl from South Africa known as Sarah “Saartjie” Baartman was recruited to work in a Paris zoo because of a genetic characteristic known as steatopygia — protuberant buttocks and elongated labia. Whites went to the zoo to look at her buttocks and at other naked Black women with the same shape.
is this yansh
Re: REVIEW: Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos. by agohmamuda(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
buharisbae:
When I see threads like this it makes me wanna cry

tinkin of how the whites dehumanized blacks is too painful to bear buhh I can bet the woes will soon befall the white for what they have done to degrade the black race! may God judge em all

babe u are hot.
Re: REVIEW: Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos. by Ksslib(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
I don't know which is more painful, seeing how my African brothers and sisters were treated like animals, or the level of stupidity, ignorance and nonchalance being exhibited by some people on this thread I find hard to believe are even of African origin.

**Spits**
Re: REVIEW: Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos. by nestaAK(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery"
Re: REVIEW: Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos. by larabae13(f): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmn too bad
Re: REVIEW: Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos. by BoboFashion(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
We're paying them back with style cool
Re: REVIEW: Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos. by saintdennis(m): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
majour:
For real bro, r u serious, they enslaved us and further gave us a religion to further enslave us and u thank God for them, what has bin the benefit of religion to the world.

"When the churches literally ruled society, the human drama encompassed:
(a) slavery
(b) the cruel subjection of women
(c) the most savage forms of legal punishment
(d) the absurd belief that kings ruled by divine right
(e) the daily imposition of physical abuse
(f) cold heartlessness for the sufferings of the poor
(g) as well as assorted pogroms ('ethnic cleansing' wars) between rival religions, capital punishment for literally hundreds of offences, and countless other daily imposed moral outrages. . . . [I]t was the free-thinking, challenging work by people of conscience, who almost invariably had to defy the religious and political status quo of their times, that brought us out of such darkness"

Steve Allen

Bro u just summarised it.

I can't forget this quote.
When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.

Africa will never develop until we abandon religion. And also become free thinkers
Re: REVIEW: Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos. by Objectoriented: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
If only we AFRICANS could behave has one we could turn around current africa condition imagine there is still some country in who has a government that has been ruling the country for over 30Yrs. CORRUPTION EVERYWHERE ON LAND OF AFRICA
Re: REVIEW: Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos. by musicwriter(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
I really like when these type of pictures come out to show those of us that worship white people the amount of hate white people have over blacks. Yet, the bulk of the pictures and histories nobody will even hear about is being locked out in a library in London where only the queen have access to. As a result, they've succeeded brainwashing African educationists that history is not important in school, cause they don't us to know.
Re: REVIEW: Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos. by Dipsetx100: 3:25am On Jul 11, 2016
lol @ some of these coonish comments . Some of you still need to be in the zoo like the slave you are
Re: REVIEW: Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2016
buharisbae:
When I see threads like this it makes me wanna cry

tinkin of how the whites dehumanized blacks is too painful to bear buhh I can bet the woes will soon befall the white for what they have done to degrade the black race! may God judge em all
Typical African prayer 'May God judge' cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cowbellpedia Past Questions / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / Cassava Is Not A Nigerian Crop, See Where It Came From (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.