Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) (58589 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by blacq2009(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You're now beginning to sound like a slowpoke miss and I don't think I will be able to tolerate your stupidity for long either. Mumu!
Mr man, just respect yourself. It ain't bravery when a man fights a lady.

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
happy now?

Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=lexiconkabir post=47403784][/quote]lol English proff
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol English proff

You welcome!
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
Na people whe no sabi them na, for me, the Paul killer nigga, I make it clear what I want, if u cannot deliver, then fork off...

U don't come into my life and play no role, it's either we forking or we colleagues or I'm making cash from you...
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by Obas101(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
13. They show you thier best pictures
Chai dis girl u get mind sha shocked. Do u really wanna go down dis lane
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Obas101:

Chai dis girl u get mind sha shocked. Do u really wanna go down dis lane
which lane be that
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Na people whe no sabi them na, for me, the Paul killer nigga, I make it clear what I want, if u cannot deliver, then fork off...

U don't come into my life and play no role, it's either we forking or we colleagues or I'm making cash from you...

Amen brah
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hahaha

Nicely done op. smiley.

Sooo true.
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by Ezionye(f): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lolz

See haircut

Wats wrong with being xtra nice tho

Nice guys pls continue being nice wink
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by MrOlai: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
correct it

...THEMSELVES....not thierself
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by chiwetel(f): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
15.They prefer being in the friendzone than not being in your life
lol..so know you realised they put themselves there abi.

"hey,can we be friends?"

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
show me the ugly ones so I'll no how you really look

If I ask you for your pic, would you send me the ugly one
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by Gofwane(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Had it been the op fine small, i for understand the reason behind this thread. #seefacelikenyash
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
fadario:

If I ask you for your pic, would you send me the ugly one
read previous comments to know how that request came to be, stop jumping into issues that doesn't concern you
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
chiwetel:
lol..so know you realised they put themselves there abi.

"hey,can we be friends?"
they always blame the girls for friendzoning meanwhile its entirely their fault,

And yeah we can be friends cheesy
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
MrOlai:

...THEMSELVES....not thierself
ok noted

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by chrisseun(m): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
barackodam:

You know, it's not about guys and sugar coating, 80% of ladies don't like the truth. If you do, it's problem. Now this is from experience, to save the relationship, i had to tell myself I wasn't gon tell her the truth she doesn't want to hear.

People do say it, and I experienced it first hand!

I still don't flatter ladies btw......

Dats true bro.. Thought tellin them the truth was showing but no sugarcoatin is wat they want.. told my gf the truth bout something in my past next thing was i got judged.
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by barackodam: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
chrisseun:

Dats true bro.. Thought tellin them the truth was showing but no sugarcoatin is wat they want.. told my gf the truth bout something in my past next thing was i got judged.

Exactly what happened to me too. She asked for the truth and nothing but the truth about my past.

Told her about it, next thing she started behaving one how, that she doesn't trust me.......omo, na so I shange ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by tayo200(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
y am I not interested?
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by jojosweet(f): 12:14am On Jul 11, 2016
barackodam:

The first time, yes. I did 3yrs

The second time, I saw her as just a friend, didn't know she'd FZ me, upon realization, I cut off. It's that simple.

I say no to FZ in my life. Mo taka oshi danu
Allah kiaye!!
ah! 3years keh! U love hard ei o! grin
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by Jewelnutch: 12:41am On Jul 11, 2016
A stupid lady with a stupid mentality surely did this. Oh, well. Many wells, cos I don't own Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 1:37am On Jul 11, 2016
Jewelnutch:
A stupid lady with a stupid mentality surely did this.
Oh, well.
Many wells, cos I don't own Nairaland.
thank you for your wonderful perspective, clap for yourself you really rock mr saddist
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by barackodam: 4:36am On Jul 11, 2016
jojosweet:
ah! 3years keh! U love hard ei o! grin

Auntie me, what could I do?

I was a dunce then......you know, something's happen just to make someone more sensible.

And yes, I now am. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by speciallymade(m): 6:57am On Jul 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
they always blame the girls for friendzoning meanwhile its entirely their fault,

And yeah we can be friends cheesy
you rather prefer they ask can we be lovers at the onset?
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by Caseless: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2016
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by lordmassac(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
3. How they come to your rescue when in a tight situation

If I may " " you... don't ever make a man feel you believe he helped you out because he wantd you to notice him; you may be forced to tag him as "wicked" when he decide to look the other way instead of helping out.
I.e he help u out of your situation doesn't mean he want to come close.
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2016
lordmassac:

If I may " " you... don't ever make a man feel you believe he helped you out because he wantd you to notice him; you may be forced to tag him as "wicked" when he decide to look the other way instead of helping out.
I.e he help u out of your situation doesn't mean he want to come close.
naso, when was the last time a man helped a lady without introducing himself and asking for the lady's number
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2016
speciallymade:
you rather prefer they ask can we be lovers at the onset?
no if a lady says no, dont hang around pestering her life, find someone who will say yes
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by Jewelnutch: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
thank you for your wonderful perspective, clap for yourself you really rock mr saddist

Whatever sickness, emotional downplay, horror you've seen or whatever should be treated with immediate effect.
This is why the country isn't progressing, people judge through the wrong eyes and with their emotions.
Well, thanks to the dude that made your brain this way.
And no thanks again.
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Jewelnutch:

Whatever sickness, emotional downplay, horror you've seen or whatever should be treated with immediate effect.
This is why the country isn't progressing, people judge through the wrong eyes and with their emotions.
Well, thanks to the dude that made your brain this way.
And no thanks again.
pathetic
Re: What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) by Jewelnutch: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
pathetic

Jadekitana:

cool Last but not the least, they are always on nairaland. Biko what are you always doing here? Fighting every Tom, dick and Harry? Imagine me going through threads created since Monday and some particular ladies are always insulting people 247 on every thread, don't you ladies have shame? After miss nairaland what next? You go back to empty pockets, dirty pants, unkept hair, smelling armpits(yes that's what happens when you hold your phones 247) the height of joblessness! Get busy my friend! Go and register in a saloon, makeup school or something. Y'all are beginning to disgrace young ladies here! You can't spend your life online 247.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel / My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.