Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants (4115 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Macmilla(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Don't get attached or clingy to her. get busy and make her look for your attention. Don't compliment her everyday like the jerks on the street. Always wear your confidence.

However, i know of some guys who feel threatened by those girls when dating them, such that they usually resort to putting them down or demeaning them to fan their ego
If that's how you treat ur girl, I will take her from you in one week.
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Cutehector(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Macmilla:

Check out my profile picture. That's all the apology I have for you.
I dnt need to do that. It's simple courtesy to honor someone's plea. No matter how small it is. Jeez.
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by DucheSsMerezz(f): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
This Op is always all bout girls.. Well no problem. wink
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by EOOJ(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
LuveU2:
Pics of you or idonbilivit angry
and are u related to hateU2
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by EOOJ(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:
This Op is always all bout girls.. Well no problem. wink
c as e dey sweet u
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by LuveU2(f): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
EOOJ:
No wink hope u check my siggy.
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Macmilla(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
LuveU2:
I have replied u.
I just sent you the number.
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by FreeSpirited: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Macmilla:

If that's how you treat ur girl, I will take her from you in one week.
Its used on stubborn gals though....the idea is she will be looking for ways to impress me....not the other way round
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Macmilla(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Its used on stubborn gals though....the idea is she will be looking for ways to impress me....not the other way round
Stubborn girls?
Tell me a girl you don't care about and I will agree with you. But tell me she's a stubborn girl and I will tell you've already lost her.
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
EOOJ:
and are u related to hatjeU2
I dont knw her

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by FreeSpirited: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Macmilla:

Stubborn girls?
Tell me a girl you don't care about and I will agree with you. But tell me she's a stubborn girl and I will tell you've already lost her.
Point of correction. I don't lose a lady, if it doesn't work out she has lost me. A gals attention must be drawn towards me not the other way
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by EOOJ(m): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
HateU2:
I dont knw her
okay.
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by demiladegold(f): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
not true
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
marvelck:
When you are dating a girl every guy wants, its never an easy thing or a sweet experience. Cos she's bound to be so dramatic and full of herself due to the number of advances she gets daily from men. A lot of guys might think its very easy for girls to turn down men, especially guys with enough money or wealth to spoil her sily. But truth be told, its not that easy. There are some temptations, a girl cant resist. And being hit on steady by guys is one of them.
The number of toasters does not matter to us. It's where our 'Hearts' belongs that matters. The kind of treatment we receive from that 'place, where our hearts belong' will make us know how to deal with the numbers.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Macmilla(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Point of correction. I don't lose a lady, if it doesn't work out she has lost me. A gals attention must be drawn towards me not the other way
Pride and ego.
Makes it even easier for me to take ur girl.
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by AuroraB(f): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
nairalife2013:
Tis simple. While not letting yur praying knees get lazy, Get some pepper. Feed her all evenings wid bacon n greenwine or ice cream and bananacake, marry her fiam! Put her in d fam way, continue feeding her with d mentioned food and beverages. With a little weight on her side and, like 2 or 3 kids plus u tugging her apron around, u must hav heaved yur first sigh of relief, If she isn't d "possessed" type... Women matter no be small matter, if u want yur home in peace n not to die young of some kinda wife-related illness, shine yur eye as I did n pray hard... wink
cheesy Nasty cheesy lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Stycon(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
HateU2:
The number of toasters does not matter to us. It's where our 'Hearts' belongs that matters. The kind of treatment we receive from that 'place, where our hearts belong' will make us know how to deal with the numbers.

I like this wink
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
Stycon:

I like this wink
Tanks smiley
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Stycon(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
HateU2:
Tanks smiley

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by AODT(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
If she like you, good for you. I will advise you to just keep a good sense of security about yourself, treat her nicely too and don't be surprised, they also have personal impressions about themselves which might also be insecurity.
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by LuveU2(f): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
EOOJ:

Nopy luv

btw, honey i plead with you to come vote my candidate here https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#48103668

Just type I vote falconey Cc NLJega Thats all

I see u are off line now, anyway voting ends at 6pm and continues tomorrow @10 am
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants by Lovelynature(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2016
Guys no send oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg! See Lady, The 33 Years Old Steel Worker With 50 Inch Backyard ( Photo ) / Community Slu-t / I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.